Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌟🐟🌟 Fishbank - Crypto Collectibles Fight Game on Blockchain 🌟🐟🌟  (Read 1653 times)
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

Could the Fishbank Game be a Safe Shelter for Crypto Assets during Storm?

This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below.

As the number of ICOs collected millions of dollars previous year had gone to develop their products it became quite obvious that the only practical implementation of blockchain technology nowadays is… collecting digital kittens.

https://www.ccn.com/could-the-fishbank-game-be-a-safe-shelter-for-crypto-assets-during-storm/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fa1ton

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

Fishbank - the new blockchain game on smart contracts.

https://fishbank.io/btt1.png

Fishbank Official Website

Whitepaper · Telegram Group · Telegram News · Discord · Twitter · Facebook

Fishbank Official Bounty Thread

Not an ICO! Requires MetaMask and Ether to play.

hi, how do I understand the game should be launched today? or is a friend assigned a date?
Juudai

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

I guess this project is dead? Date is already overdue and no news or any indication that something is actually happening.
mr_lucker

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

That's will be funny.

Choose me please. I will thanks for that  Cool

http://my.fishbank.io/go/212709
ibcrypto

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

Registered and purchased.  I never received an email confirmation.  Tried multiple times via Telegram to get it sorted out but no luck. 

Really not sure what to think if they can not even figure out how to setup basic email confirmation.
sfasato

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Registered and purchased.  I never received an email confirmation.  Tried multiple times via Telegram to get it sorted out but no luck. 

Really not sure what to think if they can not even figure out how to setup basic email confirmation.

Too me...do you have outlook(or hotmail)?

Call_Saul

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

I guess this project is dead? Date is already overdue and no news or any indication that something is actually happening.

Alpha version is available at alpha.fishbank.io
You can try to attack with your fish Grin
cryptowizze

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

can anyone clarify how to get new fish? can you breed them or what is the procedure (other than buying from other players)
SuperBen

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

can anyone clarify how to get new fish? can you breed them or what is the procedure (other than buying from other players)

You go fishing in the aquarium.  0.03 ETH per attempt.

http://my.fishbank.io/go/20513
xa4enok

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Great news, finally launched an alpha test game, where everyone can try to play and get into all the subtleties of the game absolutely free. It's really a great idea. And after a full-fledged game launch, everyone will know what to do and will not waste their precious time on questions about what and how to do in the game. We are sorted out and waiting for the full launch.

SuperBen

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Having fun getting Ally Mc Eel to 178oz.   That's a 10+ pound snake fish ya'll.
sfasato

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Why don't works?
bashton525

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

Is there any way to sell crypto fish tokens that were purchased during the pre-order, pre-alpha release stage?
Or do we have to wait until March 28th to sell?

Thanks
kaulhyangi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

When will we get bounty rewards ?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

New Blockchain Game Fishbank Celebrates Big Catch with Over 200,000 Users
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blockchain-game-fishbank-celebrates-big-133500738.html

NEW YORK, March 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The alpha version of the new crypto collectibles blockchain game Fishbank is steadily hooking new players in its fun filled cyber waters.  Fishbank recently celebrated serving more than 200,000 users with 1200+ ETH (over one million USD) in total turnover on the Ethereum Rinkeby smart contracts.  The game has garnered huge hype and its official stable launch is planned for March 18 on Ethereum Mainnet. The Fishbank beta version launch has raised the value of game asset tokens up 200%. ChatRobotic, the team behind Fishbank, is famous all over the world for its chat bot games on the messenger platforms including Telegram, Kik and Facebook Messenger, with more than 500,000 players and 2.5 million messages sent daily.
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

I havent received anymore updates on this project.
Is it forsaken and forgotten about already? Undecided

HacktionMan

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Project is doing great.

From the web:
The alpha version of the new crypto collectibles blockchain game Fishbank is steadily hooking new players in its fun filled cyber waters.  Fishbank recently celebrated serving more than 200,000 users with 1200+ ETH (over one million USD) in total turnover on the Ethereum Rinkeby smart contracts.  The game has garnered huge hype and its official stable launch is planned for March 18 on Ethereum Mainnet. The Fishbank beta version launch has raised the value of game asset tokens up 200%. ChatRobotic, the team behind Fishbank, is famous all over the world for its chat bot games on the messenger platforms including Telegram, Kik and Facebook Messenger, with more than 500,000 players and 2.5 million messages sent daily.

Beta Bouty us open, here's the email they have sent to the users:

Beta Bounty - Receive Chests for inviting friends!

Have you missed the super-successful Alpha Bounty? Well, now there is a Beta Bunty with unique opportunity to receive Chests for the Stable release as a reward for help to spread the word. Use your referal link to invite friends and get Chests with Modifiers for your crypto fish tokens:

Medium Chest (3 boosters) for 5 invites
Huge Chest (5 boosters) for 15 total invites
Modifiers makes a temporary boost of fish characteristics and applies different effects for higher success in fights. Modifiers are ERC-721 tokens those can be gifted or traded on the open market.

(please help me win some boosters and register with my link) https://in.fishbank.io/go/14746

Invitations counts from 5th March 2018 23:59 UTC. Chest tokens will be minted prior to Stable release. Invited friends shall activate their accounts in order to be confirmed.

Check smart contracts and get 2.5 ETH in Bugs Bounty!

Fishbank game have open sourced core with smart contracts code available for everyone to inspect on GitHub. Solidity developers are invited to join Bugs Bounty program and help us find vulnerabilities with rewards up to 2.5 ETH!

Join Fishbank on Instagram

Subscribe to the Fishbank channel on Instagram @fishbank.io to be informed about all the new crypto fish species to be introduced in the stable version of the game.

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

Project is doing great.

From the web:
The alpha version of the new crypto collectibles blockchain game Fishbank is steadily hooking new players in its fun filled cyber waters.  Fishbank recently celebrated serving more than 200,000 users with 1200+ ETH (over one million USD) in total turnover on the Ethereum Rinkeby smart contracts.  The game has garnered huge hype and its official stable launch is planned for March 18 on Ethereum Mainnet. The Fishbank beta version launch has raised the value of game asset tokens up 200%. ChatRobotic, the team behind Fishbank, is famous all over the world for its chat bot games on the messenger platforms including Telegram, Kik and Facebook Messenger, with more than 500,000 players and 2.5 million messages sent daily.

Beta Bouty us open, here's the email they have sent to the users:

Beta Bounty - Receive Chests for inviting friends!

Have you missed the super-successful Alpha Bounty? Well, now there is a Beta Bunty with unique opportunity to receive Chests for the Stable release as a reward for help to spread the word. Use your referal link to invite friends and get Chests with Modifiers for your crypto fish tokens:

Medium Chest (3 boosters) for 5 invites
Huge Chest (5 boosters) for 15 total invites
Modifiers makes a temporary boost of fish characteristics and applies different effects for higher success in fights. Modifiers are ERC-721 tokens those can be gifted or traded on the open market.

(please help me win some boosters and register with my link) https://in.fishbank.io/go/3094

Invitations counts from 5th March 2018 23:59 UTC. Chest tokens will be minted prior to Stable release. Invited friends shall activate their accounts in order to be confirmed.

Check smart contracts and get 2.5 ETH in Bugs Bounty!

Fishbank game have open sourced core with smart contracts code available for everyone to inspect on GitHub. Solidity developers are invited to join Bugs Bounty program and help us find vulnerabilities with rewards up to 2.5 ETH!

Join Fishbank on Instagram

Subscribe to the Fishbank channel on Instagram @fishbank.io to be informed about all the new crypto fish species to be introduced in the stable version of the game.

I had long forgotten the game of fish. I thought that it does not exist anymore. I think I have to buy the white shark and then make all flat
Fishbank

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:03:38 PM

I havent received anymore updates on this project.
Is it forsaken and forgotten about already? Undecided

Actually it is not.
All the updates history is available on Facebook and Twitter:
https://twitter.com/chatrobotic

More than 200 000 players joined for Alpha and Beta versions of the game.
All the crypto fish tokens are SOLD OUT.

Launching Stable version on Ethereum mainnet within today.
Everyone is invited to join Stable release on Ethereum mainnet:
https://fishbank.io
ElidenK

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

how do i withdraw eth from the pre-order bank?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: