Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][Electroneum][ETN][0.5% fees] etn.fairhash.org Transparent&Fair  (Read 370 times)
podvodnik (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:44:38 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 12:01:39 AM by podvodnik

etn.fairhash.org
Mining Electroneum, Fair und Transparent!

I started this pool because I was very tired of getting 10%-50% less on the pools for electroneum. Feel free to join, we find normally 30-40 blocks per day.

Pool Address: etn.fairhash.org

Port    Hardware    Starting Diff
3333    Low End    1000
5555    Mid Range    20000
7777    High End    100000
8888    Nicehash    500000

Payout model: PPLNS PROP │ Pool Fee: 0.5% │ Pool Location: EU │ Telegram │ Chat

Fairhash.org is a friendly and very open mining pool. We have Telegram and Chat on the website, were you always could ask for the help and find out answers to your questions.
Please do not be afraid by different languages used in chat, we have miners from different countries speaking english, russian, german.
We support payments to Cryptopia directly and we could pay to local wallets. At this moment it is simple to calculate how much pool mine, and how much goes to you, as a miners.
We are working to improve transparency of the pool even further, to make it as simple as possible. The ongoing work on adding workers is almost done.  
We are always happy for your input and suggestions here on the forum as well as in the Telegram and our chat.

Contact: web:etn.fairhash.org │ Telegram:https://t.me/joinchat/HDOioA315XobboIsPJ-72g

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
podvodnik (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

we updated telegram channel! you find is at : https://t.me/joinchat/HDOioA315XobboIsPJ-72g
tdott

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

great pool so far, i've switch over and am having better luck than I was on the easier pool  Wink
podvodnik (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

great pool so far, i've switch over and am having better luck than I was on the easier pool  Wink
Thank you!
we updated the core of the pool to make it even more stable in the unstable ETN network!
tdott

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:07:58 AM

Thank you!
we updated the core of the pool to make it even more stable in the unstable ETN network!

Were there issues today? I think my rigs went down a few times, looks like the pool might have been down/offline.
mrknc

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

Thank you!

Were there issues today? I think my rigs went down a few times, looks like the pool might have been down/offline.

The pool has never been offline for more than 60 seconds since its inception.
As podvodnik said, we had to restart pool couple of times when we were updating it. Everything is back to normal and hopefully even better than before. Only time will tell.
v56miner

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

Thx for your great job! I enjoyed mining in your pool and like it so far Grin
podvodnik (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

Thanks all for your kind words. For us it is very important to get your positive feedback! If you have any question or comment contact us in Telegram or in Chat.
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

Just switched to your pool so not sure yet about payouts and all, but you are the first ETN pool I've ever used that seems to report my hashrate close to accurately, most were 30-40% under what I was actually running. So far, so good, I plan to leave my cpu miners pointed at it indefinitely if the payout is solid.
mrknc

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Get like 10-15 ETN per day with 1Khash. Nice pool dude. Gonna mine till reach min payout and gtfo.
I assume you either extrapolate a short period or something is wrong with your miner. Obviously as a somewhat small pool we are subject to variance day to day, but not to the extent that you claim. We have not had a single day that would pay 3 times less than calculator, now matter how approximate that is. So I'll make you an offer. Post your ETN address and prove what you are saying and you don't have to mine to the minimum, you can GTFO now and we will send you your balance.
mrknc

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

pfff I'm not gonna post my etn address and I don't need your offer, there's like one ish day left. And there is everething alright with the miner. I get 20-35 ETN per day on almost any other  popular pools, depends on diff of course. But this pool idk man.
In other words, it's all just talk, right? Your etn address is public key, there is no problem divulging it in public. You send it to the pool and over the internet all the time anyway. You can even send it in private to me. But suit yourself. Assuming you've been mining at least a week judging by your claims, the effort of the pool over the last week is 106%.
So I'm gonna go ahead and say it's impossible for your claims to be factually accurate. I mean pool effort is completely transparent and public knowledge. We have almost 1500 people. You think we are underpaying by 50% and people would still be there?
Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

join our LeviarCoin pool, xlc.fairhash.org
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Thank you!

The pool has never been offline for more than 60 seconds since its inception.
As podvodnik said, we had to restart pool couple of times when we were updating it. Everything is back to normal and hopefully even better than before. Only time will tell.

Been offline (or at least unreachable) for a few hours now...
mrknc

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Been offline (or at least unreachable) for a few hours now...

The pool is not offline, it's working. Most likely I have banned your ip for some reason, find me on telegram, so we can talk it out. https://t.me/joinchat/HDOioA315XobboIsPJ-72g. Or pm me here.
newnonce

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

Very good experience so far with your pool!

I moved here from Spacepools for ETN - let me say Spacepools is Very Good and Reliable too, BUT I have higher reported hash and real payout at Fairhash so far which is the name of the game.

Is there a way to specify and breakout inidividual worker hash yet?  My XMR Stak/Cast miners are just using same wallet address for now.

Thank you for providing this service.
VirusTeam

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

etn.fairhash.org
Mining Electroneum, Fair und Transparent!

I started this pool because I was very tired of getting 10%-50% less on the pools for electroneum. Feel free to join, we find normally 30-40 blocks per day.

Pool Address: etn.fairhash.org

Port    Hardware    Starting Diff
3333    Low End    1000
5555    Mid Range    20000
7777    High End    100000
8888    Nicehash    500000

Payout model: PPLNS PROP │ Pool Fee: 0.5% │ Pool Location: EU │ Telegram │ Chat

Fairhash.org is a friendly and very open mining pool. We have Telegram and Chat on the website, were you always could ask for the help and find out answers to your questions.
Please do not be afraid by different languages used in chat, we have miners from different countries speaking english, russian, german.
We support payments to Cryptopia directly and we could pay to local wallets. At this moment it is simple to calculate how much pool mine, and how much goes to you, as a miners.
We are working to improve transparency of the pool even further, to make it as simple as possible. The ongoing work on adding workers is almost done.  
We are always happy for your input and suggestions here on the forum as well as in the Telegram and our chat.

Contact: web:etn.fairhash.org │ Telegram:https://t.me/joinchat/HDOioA315XobboIsPJ-72g

thank you very much for the information, I will try to contact you. to clarify the information in more detail!
mrknc

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

Very good experience so far with your pool!

I moved here from Spacepools for ETN - let me say Spacepools is Very Good and Reliable too, BUT I have higher reported hash and real payout at Fairhash so far which is the name of the game.

Is there a way to specify and breakout inidividual worker hash yet?  My XMR Stak/Cast miners are just using same wallet address for now.

Thank you for providing this service.

We appreciate your kind words. The workers have been implemented, we are working out last quirks, hopefully soon it will be live.
podvodnik (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

we have now monero, stellite, leviar, masari, intense pools as well. all of them support workers, telegram and email notifications, custom payments and and and Smiley! you  are welcome to join!
Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:11:13 AM

YOU ARE SCAMMERS.

I already answered you in our new branch and said that I will help you to figure it out. If you see a transaction from the pool in the pool history, but you do not see it on the exchange, this does not mean that the pool is a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: