"Bitcoin mining is a Big no!"

(1/102) > >>

hercules006:
Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.
What are the possible reason on thier contradiction?
Whos recommendation should i try and why?

milewilda:
Quote from: hercules006 on December 25, 2017, 03:00:56 PM

Ive met some group of financial adviser, they told me that the best way to aquire bitcoin is through cloud mining, they gave me names of trusted cloud mining providers and as of my research, they are well known and trusted.
Then ive met some people, whos already earning big bucks on bitcoin, they dont recommend cloud mining. They told me that its expensive and risky, but as for my understanding its good way of gaining passive income.

Take the 2nd opinions which came from those some people because they do really say the right thing which investing on cloud mining isnt really worth because most of them are just total scams. You would really able to see that they are well known and trusted but the truth is that theyre not.  They do just try to convince you to put up money into their ponzi cloud mining site. Better stay away and find  another investment.

Lucifer777:
Could support for ripple, eth, bcc, doge, ltc, dash and other alts be a good foundation upon which to build a small business?

VitKoyn:

The majority of those Bitcoin cloud mining are scams, even those legit ones that have been operating for a long time and really pays their investors are not profitable and it will take years before you will get your return of investment and yes it is very risky, it is much better if you do your own mining than investing there, it will just take months before you get your ROI (depending on how efficient your mining hardware is). What is the recommendation of second one? if that is trading then yes it more profitable than investing in cloud mining sites but still risky.

AngelSky:

cloud mining are completely shit most of the cloud sites are now turns cheating their investors like closing their account or blocks their account from the cloud mining site too.
If you want to start the mining process you have to buy a hardware and then goes for it make the more money in that way. If you choose higher end miner like antminer s9 means you will get the more profit as well as electricity consumption will be higher.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page