Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Lemanum[ANN] LMN -- New pos/pow Cryptocurrency  (Read 35157 times)
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

We need another exchange, coinsmarkets has been offline for too long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

Need any exchange and need it as soon as possible. It will generally be?
TinyGuy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

First off:
We completely understand the community's frustrations regarding CoinsMarkets, but do not wish to start a manhunt on the owners to harass or threaten them. This is not the type of impression Lemanum wishes to convey. Recently, I Tiny_Dave/TinyGuy personally traded under 7 Euros worth of Lemanum to check if everything was working as it should be. It was not. The CoinsMarkets situation has adversely effected  the Lemanum community, due to witholding over 20 million Lemanum coins. This is unacceptable.

The address information:
Bitcointalk user “stoffel” created an impressive write-up, which contained all of the contact details they were able to find regarding the location of CoinsMarkets. This can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.msg27944798#msg27944798. The address details obtained are as follows: “Surinamestraat 26, Den Haag”, which is in The Netherlands. As “stoffel” stated, there is a foundation as well as a business registered to this address. This can be confirmed by visiting the website of the KVK (Dutch Chamber of Commerce): https://www.kvk.nl/zoeken/handelsregister/#!uitgebreid-zoeken&handelsnaam=&kvknummer=&straat=surinamestraat&postcode=&huisnummer=26&plaats=Den Haag&hoofdvestiging=true&rechtspersoon=true&nevenvestiging=true&zoekvervallen=0&zoekuitgeschreven=1&start=0&initial=0&searchfield=uitgebreidzoeken.

A visit from another user:
Another Bitcointalk user under the name “Fred290” visited the above mentioned address. According to Fred, an elderly man opened the door and insisted he was not affiliated with CM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.msg27582400#msg27582400. Naturally, this raised further questions.

My first visit:
On 16th January 2018 around 21:00h, I arrived at the Surinamestraat. Lamborghinis, Aston Martins, BMWs as well as a number of other equally flashy and expensive cars were parked on this street. The majority of the houses must have been worth in excess of 150 BTC! The ambassador of Panama also appears to be living here: https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.0902278,4.3074533,3a,28.5y,297.3h,89.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7WGDGFooFNGWgmnMbvWH7A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656.

Having taken in the sites, I then arrived at the property where CM  are supposedly located. To say that the mansion was huge is something of an understatement. The ground floor houses a private gallery for paintings. The second and third floors house swanky living areas for the property's residents. I rang the doorbell multiple times, to no answer. I then wrote a short letter asking to be contacted, and posted this through the letter box. I am yet to receive a response.

My second visit:
On the following day (17th January 2018), around 19:00h, I visited the Surinamestraat again. After ringing the doorbell multiple times, an elderly man screamed through the letter box:

Elderly man: Who is there?
Me: Dave <Lastname> from <City>, I’m here because a company registered a website to this address.
The website is down, and has taken a lot of people's money with it. Since it appears that the owners of the website are unwilling to communicate, I decided to check the address for myself.
Elderly man: What are your contact details?
Me: <phone number> and <E-mail>.
Elderly man: What is your Fax number?
Me: Fax? I don’t have one.
Elderly man: Mmm ok, so what is the name of the website?
Me: Coinsmarkets.com.
Elderly man: Let me write that down. Can you please read it out?
Me: C o i n s m a r k e t s . c o m.
Elderly man: What did they do?
Me: This is/was a marketplace where you can trade Bitcoin for altcoins. The website went down on the fifth of January.
Elderly man: Say what? Bitcoins and altcoins? I don’t know anything about Bitcoins.
Me: If I may ask, there are two businesses registered to this address <Name company> and <Name Foundation>. Do any of these belong to you?
Elderly man: Yes, both of these are my companies. The Foundation was founded by myself 10 years ago, and bares no relation to the trading of Bitcoin.
Me: Are you willing to press charges against CoinsMarkets for fraud?
Elderly man: If it can be proven that my address is falsely being used, then yes.
Me: You can find this on the website whois.com.
Elderly man: Another young man also came here a week ago, and said he had lost money. Did you lose any money too?
Me: Personally, I have lost nothing. People who I know however are extremely concerned that they have lost a lot of money. Millions of Euro are currently being witheld.
Elderly man: How much!?!?!?!?!?
Me: More than one million Euro.
Elderly man: I will read up on the Internet about this site. If my address is being used, rest assured that I will be pressing charges. I will call you before the weekend with an update.

The below picture confirms that I was at said property. Further updates on CoinsMarkets will be provided in due course:
http://i68.tinypic.com/34nje3k.jpg
The sign standing on the roof
http://i68.tinypic.com/4kuwyf.png
zaragosa

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

First off:
We completely understand the community's frustrations regarding CoinsMarkets, but do not wish to start a manhunt on the owners to harass or threaten them. This is not the type of impression Lemanum wishes to convey. Recently, I Tiny_Dave/TinyGuy personally traded under 7 Euros worth of Lemanum to check if everything was working as it should be. It was not. The CoinsMarkets situation has adversely effected  the Lemanum community, due to witholding over 20 million Lemanum coins. This is unacceptable.

The address information:
Bitcointalk user “stoffel” created an impressive write-up, which contained all of the contact details they were able to find regarding the location of CoinsMarkets. This can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.msg27944798#msg27944798. The address details obtained are as follows: “Surinamestraat 26, Den Haag”, which is in The Netherlands. As “stoffel” stated, there is a foundation as well as a business registered to this address. This can be confirmed by visiting the website of the KVK (Dutch Chamber of Commerce): https://www.kvk.nl/zoeken/handelsregister/#!uitgebreid-zoeken&handelsnaam=&kvknummer=&straat=surinamestraat&postcode=&huisnummer=26&plaats=Den Haag&hoofdvestiging=true&rechtspersoon=true&nevenvestiging=true&zoekvervallen=0&zoekuitgeschreven=1&start=0&initial=0&searchfield=uitgebreidzoeken.

Another Bitcointalk user under the name “Fred290” visited the above mentioned address. According to Fred, an elderly man opened the door and insisted he was not affiliated with CM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.msg27582400#msg27582400. Naturally, this raised further questions.

My first visit:
On 16th January 2018 around 21:00h, I arrived at the Surinamestraat. Lamborghinis, Aston Martins, BMWs as well as a number of other equally flashy and expensive cars were parked on this street. The majority of the houses must have been worth in excess of 150 BTC! The ambassador of Panama also appears to be living here: https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.0902278,4.3074533,3a,28.5y,297.3h,89.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7WGDGFooFNGWgmnMbvWH7A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656.

Having taken in the sites, I then arrived at the property where CM  are supposedly located. To say that the mansion was huge is something of an understatement. The ground floor houses a private gallery for paintings. The second and third floors house swanky living areas for the property's residents. I rang the doorbell multiple times, to no answer. I then wrote a short letter asking to be contacted, and posted this through the letter box. I am yet to receive a response.

My second visit:
On the following day (17th January 2018), around 19:00h, I visited the Surinamestraat again. After ringing the doorbell multiple times, an elderly man screamed through the letter box:

Me: Dave <Lastname> from <City>, I’m here because a company registered a website to this address.
The website is down, and has taken a lot of people's money with it. Since it appears that the owners of the website are unwilling to communicate, I decided to check the address for myself.
Me: This is/was a marketplace where you can trade Bitcoin for altcoins. The website went down on the fifth of January.
Elderly man: Say what? Bitcoins and altcoins? I don’t know anything about Bitcoins.
Me: If I may ask, there are two businesses registered to this address <Name company> and <Name Foundation>. Do any of these belong to you?
Elderly man: Yes, both of these are my companies. The Foundation was founded by myself 10 years ago, and bares no relation to the trading of Bitcoin.
Elderly man: If it can be proven that my address is falsely being used, then yes.
Elderly man: Another young man also came here a week ago, and said he had lost money. Did you lose any money too?
Me: Personally, I have lost nothing. People who I know however are extremely concerned that they have lost a lot of money. Millions of Euro are currently being witheld.
Elderly man: I will read up on the Internet about this site. If my address is being used, rest assured that I will be pressing charges. I will call you before the weekend with an update.

The below picture confirms that I was at said property. Further updates on CoinsMarkets will be provided in due course:

What happens to our coins if he goes to jail? I Undecided
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

First off:

The address information:

My first visit:

My second visit:

Since we can not get our coins, nothing will change... We will not get our coins probably.
Beemine.Pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

One of the disasters of the coin industry.
papilyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

how many LMN they took?

pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

Luckily I had nothin there, my lemanum are safe in my wallet! Go to another exchange and make lemanum grow!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
robertsebastian

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

First off:

The address information:

My first visit:

My second visit:

http://i68.tinypic.com/34nje3k.jpg

Since we can not get our coins, nothing will change... We will not get our coins probably.

Although I'm also worried about my coins on Coinsmarkets you have to think a bit further than it seems from the outside. The address Surinamestraat 26 is not only used for Coinsmarkets but also for a bunch of other companies that don't seem to have any link between them. On the Dutch government website of the Chamber of Commerce (kamer van koophandel) you can verify this. And not only number 26 has companies registered on, also other houses in the same street have this.

https://www.kvk.nl/zoeken/#!zoeken&q=surinamestraat%2026&index=4&site=kvk2014&start=0

I suggest to check the above link.

For now.. in short:
1. If Coinsmarkets is legit, best is to wait and see how fast this (I assume 1 man) team is able to fix the database issues and come back online. It is a fact that they are working on the site as the speed improved and also updates are given.
2. If coinsmarkets is a scam.. we have lost our coins and there is nothing we can do about it.

Either way, patience is key. For now I'm still positive that CM will be coming back.

RobertSB84
ndrog

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

So, in other words, the address used there, is a virtual office address. Which by law when you incorporate a company you need to have a registered office address.
Virtual address for many shelf companies, ok nothing illegal in having a shelf company or virtual address (Just as long there is no criminal intent)

robertsebastian

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

So, in other words, the address used there, is a virtual office address. Which by law when you incorporate a company you need to have a registered office address.
Virtual address for many shelf companies, ok nothing illegal in having a shelf company or virtual address (Just as long there is no criminal intent)

Exactly.
TinyGuy

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Exactly.

Coinsmarkets is not registered on that address. Both listing (foundation and the business) are claimed by the elderly man. I made a double checked by buying the documents on the KVK website.
Or the elderly man runs CM or CM was using a fake address. I'm not saying CM doesn't come back, just that they are using a fake address.

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Exactly.

Coinsmarkets is not registered on that address. Both listing (foundation and the business) are claimed by the elderly man. I made a double checked by buying the documents on the KVK website.
Or the elderly man runs CM or CM was using a fake address. I'm not saying CM doesn't come back, just that they are using a fake address.

Dang this was so sketch. I'm glad that I was able to withdraw all of my coins before they went down. But why are they putting up a charade with keeping it up?
KIJIJIEP

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

where is exchanges?
gameparadise007

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

where is exchanges?

It is there on coinsmarkets, but the site is down at the moment.
Soon the site will be up for trading as per the news section on the site, so you can trade LMN there.
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

where is exchanges?

Soon the site will be up for trading as per the news section on the site, so you can trade LMN there.

brothers will coinsmarkets come back ? i have some money  in this market.
gameparadise007

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

where is exchanges?

brothers will coinsmarkets come back ? i have some money  in this market.

Yes , I have a hope as they have released the status on the news section.
I too have money there.
coinscontrol

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only. 

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin
Drumy

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only.  

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin

Nice offer, the Lemanum community will surely consider it Wink Our coin had reached 2 btc trade volume during the first week on Coinsmarkets Smiley Also the exchange looks nice Smiley easy to navigate
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

interest. Let's see if the community is interested. We need a trustworthy exchange right now though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: