Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account  (Read 1411 times)
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

So sorry about this buddy. Though, no one is above mistakes but next time learn how to keep your private keys not only in one single place. Save in cloud, save offline, save everywhere you know you only have access to. Those fund in the account you lost the private key presently is gone and can unfoundable or else you ribose your private key. Pathetic
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

If you have lost your private key,  just forget about you recovering your funds again.  Start making plan on how to cope with your lost and how not to let this kind of situation repeat itself!

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

Now forget about your this etherdelta account and make a new account rather than thinking of recovering your account because I think its not possible to recover your keys until you find it again and my friend you lost your all coins that you keep in your etherdelta Ac and nobody can help you on this.

alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

One of the features of cryptocurrency wallets is that if you lose your private key, you will not be able to recover it. Therefore, you should be extremely careful and keep it in a safe place. For greater security, you can back up to removable media. I'm afraid you're the only one to blame for this situation, and this should be a lesson.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

You can contact the developers. They are the only ones who can provide you with qualified assistance. Looking at this situation first, I have the idea that in most cases people are to blame for losing their money. At what most of these people begin to blame everyone, but can not admit their guilt. Therefore, there is a negative on the crypto-currency market itself, people are looking for a trick to heartily Express all their negative.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email (samarahewanandasiri@gmail.com)

I think you can not recover your ID as its blockchain exchanger and it uses MYEHERWALLET private key. I also suggest you to dont use etherdelta exchanger because its DNS server was hacked and maximum delta exchanger users ID was hacked about one year ago and still doing so. So better you go with another exchanger for trade.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

Unfortunately it is the end my friend. You have lost the most important thing to recover your wallet. I am sorry to hear this, but nobody is able to help you. Just forget it and move on and remember to store your private key somewhere safe.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

This kind of mistake is fatal. The most important of the private keys is the private key. If you forget your wallet, it will disappear into the endless universe. Maybe only a few hundred years later, talents have the technology to help you find it.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

This kind of mistake is fatal. The most important of the private keys is the private key. If you forget your wallet, it will disappear into the endless universe. Maybe only a few hundred years later, talents have the technology to help you find it.
Lol, you are right. IMO, the person that could unlocked a private key has not yet born. That is why we should treat out private key valuable the same with the value of our life because if we loss it then it's gone forever.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Lol, you are right. IMO, the person that could unlocked a private key has not yet born. That is why we should treat out private key valuable the same with the value of our life because if we loss it then it's gone forever.
It seemed too extravagant, there are actually other ways to get your wallet back. Please contact the ethereum party again and you will get a solution from them. to my knowledge when we make wallet ethereum we must download the file, it can help you.

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

as far as I know if we lose our private key, there is nothing else we can do to restore the private key or restore your account, this is clearly written on the MEW home page, so my suggestion is if you create a new account save the private key in the place correct and safe
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

it is impossible to recover the key , as far as I know there is not even technical support to ask such questions.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   
or
Private key lost means your everything lost, because now you can never recover your loss. Anyone can not help you at this moment i think.
Although etherdelta is very risky to put private key.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

I hope this guys still have the files and the password of his/her wallet.
That is the way he/she can open the wallet and have the token.

This is just an advice. in having Myetherwallet account you should have more copies of private keys in differnt folders, usd or external drive.
But make sure noone has the access on those saved files.

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

If you lost a private key, it means that there are no real ways to restore access to your money in nature, there is no possibility to restore access if you do not have a private key, the only possibility that can help you is to seek help from criminalists who are investigating your computer for traces of your private key.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Well, when you joined the crypto currency, and created the Ethereum wallet I think you did not read the rules , it is simply impossible to restore, next time be more careful about saving the key

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

I think you can only recover that. That is out of our league already. Next time you got to be more careful on your accounts. Always make sure to make a backup with them because private keys are not be able to recover if completely lost.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

That's so unfortunate of you since i don't think there's any other way to retrieve back your digital assets stored in that MEW of yours other than using the JSON file or any other means of backing up during the time you created your wallet.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

This is lesson for everyone once you have private key make sure you secure it and have back up. Like write in on a paper and other gadget incase yoir other gadgets gone or formar you have other to open your account. I don't think you can open it.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

if you know please reply   

or

There is absolutely no way out. It is best to kiss the account goodbye. Learn from this and back up your keys properly in your subsequent or future accounts. That is how decentralized exchanges work.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: