Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][RVR]Revizor - cryptocurrency community of the new level  (Read 4479 times)
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:45:32 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 02:02:11 PM by 1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Any technical specs of the coin? Is this mineable?

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RevizorCoin

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

We appreciate so much attention to our project. Unfortunately, the site carries out technical work. This explains the temporary lack of access to its elements. Do not worry, soon you will get acquainted with the materials that interest you. Moreover, for a detailed introduction to the project, we advise you, first of all, to pay attention to the White Paper:https://revizor-coin.io/WHITE_PAPER_ENG.pdf
I noticed that most articles on the website are not functioning and the information in the annthread is scanty,unable to get enough information about the project. Do the needful. Nice project though, from the little I could gather.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

The RevizorCoin Hindi Whitepaper is completed.

Link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dHZK7ajtPNl0weOGPLo2T1N-7pd6nrYw

Please Update the spreadsheet

Thanks
RevizorCoin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

Yes, it`s mineable. For more information see RevizorCoin source code: https://github.com/RevizorCoin/coin

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

IMHO, the project looks great to join, though the pre-ICO has just began, it would be great to see if people are actually investing money in Revizor Coin.  Its been a few hours since the project has began, and the sales for now is low. But nothing much to worry, it should gain traction as the time passes on.

Its really hard to get a good project into the limelight when there are hundreds of ICO being projected all over the place here and there.
RCB100%

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love your project, this interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined, buy and hope success! Good luck Dev!
arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

the revizor project has a good purpose by renewing old coin coins to be fresher and if the coins have been updated the coins will be different and so many want to buy the coins with such innovative projects I am sure many investors are interested to join.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

the revizor project has a good purpose by renewing old coin coins to be fresher and if the coins have been updated the coins will be different and so many want to buy the coins with such innovative projects I am sure many investors are interested to join.
The Revizor project have the team a solid one and they have a good concept. i see in bounty program Revizor have already a lot who joining on this project. of course if investor will interested to join, i think this project have a good the future to participate in here.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

This kind of project is eagerly awaited by a project like this hopefully many worthless coins can be made to be valuable. hopefully the project runs successfully. and my project is in great demand. in terms of investors and bounty hunter. this will be one of the flagship projects of 2018
N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

It seems that this project has the potential to be successful in the future, I will see the progress of this program, if it is good and a lot of devotees, then I will also join, for now, I will bookmark this thread
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

do not doubt though this project is still new and maih not banak people know, but I am sure after this project will be high in the market.
I agree with you, this project will be higher in the market because this project is very interesting with a very good explanation so that many who are interested and participate in this project!
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

from what I read, I see 30% only for ico and 70% ordered .. why the number in ico only 30% alone, 70% of the coins are reserved for the illiquid exchange..i think this is quite good idea, it is well planned , I hope everything has been well calculated, because I see this project will attract many investors and will be a great project .. crypto assets on revizorcoin, I'm sure this project will be beneficial for everyone who invested in this project .. I see the team already knows what to do, a team that is truly expert and professional
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

I follow the project and really hope the project can work and exceed the desired target. because the concept of the project is very useful for the future.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

The principle of Revizor is the creation of a range of tools that allow filtering exchange flows from deliberately unrealizable and fraudulent crypto assets.creating a revamping of various crypto in circulation more efficient and mutually beneficial.
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

I don't get what is RevizoR algorithms.
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

I really trust Revizor and joined the bounty campaign.But All of the world with together dump the market and Revizor can't raise any investment. Do you have any idea for this big problem? You have now " 0 "
alexartem2007

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:00:25 AM

Revizor have a big ambitions but Team is very interesting
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

Hi, where can I see how the campaign is going? and how much did you sell the tokens?
RevizorCoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

We worked on statistics for more than one year. The interest in our project is very great. Who owns the information owns the world! We have statistics for the past five years! And it says that about 85% of projects have not fulfilled their promises, to investors! Too many people have lost confidence in the latest system of blockchain due to fake promises and temptations on the part of many creators of the ICO. We do not pursue money, our goal is to translate the project into reality! So that any investor had a spare option to return their invested money! Today there is no such possibility in the system! We would like to draw your attention to the recent events with Facebook, which banned advertising due to crowding the market with a scam. This event once again proves the relevance of the project Revizor and the need for its existence at this stage of the development of the crypto community.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________
I really trust Revizor and joined the bounty campaign.But All of the world with together dump the market and Revizor can't raise any investment. Do you have any idea for this big problem? You have now " 0 "
hbcenk

Activity: 476

ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Where can we track ICO performance - how much funds raised, how many tokens sold etc?
What is the soft cap?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: