Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[EXCHANGE] Register at UPcoin.com, fast, secure, new generation exchange!🔥  (Read 3680 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

Yea the thread title should have a note that the 500 bonus is done, or just remove it.

I'm sure that there are other milestones or achievements that can start being put in place of the bonus news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biten

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

How can we suggest coin listings?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:17:43 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:43:51 AM by TeamUpcoin

I already posted this in the other UPcoin threat, spam is not intended, just this one seems to be the more active.

Quick question on the referral fee's, so for example you have 28 qualified referrals and Partner level, but fail to hit 30. Do you receive the fees generated by just the first 10 or all 28 active users

It's actually all active users. In your example you get 28 active users and although you don't qualify for a 30% fee, you will still get your 20% fee from all 28 users.

i have a question about the ref-system, too..........

Our referral system was described at the website right from start and most users didn't find it confusing. Let me try to briefly sum up what it offers:

1) You start sending out referral links to your friends and they start signing up. You need to have signed up at least 10 users for them to start generating your referrals fees. If you have 9 or fewer, you would have to keep on adding them until you reach 10. The program will run on an ongoing basis, so you have plenty of time.

2) Next example: you bring 10 referrals, but only 7 of them are trading at UPcoin. In this case you will have to increase the number of referrals to 10 to start getting your reward.

3) The $500 bonus was being abundantly explained at the website, in our official channels and in this thread. We understand there still might be some questions, and we will work to clarify them.

I would suggest removing the below from the official webpage or at least place it further down the page.

We can't remove it because we want to make it clear for all users that this program has been discontinued. We understand this might result in a lower registration rate, but that way everyone will be informed right from start. Note - we are still accepting registrations and will keep everyone updated on how things develop.

RENTMONEY a personal 'thank you' for all the tremendous help you've provided with clarifications and feedback. Much, much appreciated!

I've recently discovered the 'merit' tab and found you could send it to other users. The 1 unit of Merit I can send goes to RENTMONEY, kudos!

Yea the thread title should have a note that the 500 bonus is done, or just remove it.

High time to do that, thank you for pointing it out!

How can we suggest coin listings?

Email us at info@upcoin.com
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

Hey, something we want to share: we got early access to the beta version, for internal reviewing purposes and all of us here absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the exchange to go live
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

Thanks for my first merit point.

I visit the thread frequently so it is easy for me to help out and answer  some  recurring questions.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
magictrips

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

thank you for the answer !

but iam still confused (my english is not so good (; )

i think it is not so fair, that you get nothing, if you have only 9 refs, but ok......so it is.....

i ask for the timeline, becouse of this:

"The number of qualified referrals will be calculated within 30 days from the date trading opens (April 1, 2018) and partner statuses will be assigned."

i can collect ref while you exchange exist ?

how much % would i get, if i only have 9 qualified users and collect 2 more after April 1, 2018 ?

or make it than no sense, to collect more refs, becouse my status is then "newbie" and i get nothing for all refs ?

and do you have so boring limits, like binance ?
on binance you can only trade hole numbers for much coins, if you pai the fee not with bnb, you have for example 0.95 from a coin, that you dont can change, only withdraw......

and can you tell me a little about the beta-phase, please ?

in a few days, i like to change some btc for some other coins and transfer it to my wallet, is that possible ?
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

Upcoin is a very promising crypto exchange project. They just update their user panel and fee structure and it's very clear for user. I hope you guys all the best to bring this project to the community.
We've already post a review about Upcoin in Vietnamese, check it you if you're Vietnamese: https://www.payvnn.com/upcoin-la-gi/
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:49:43 PM

i think it is not so fair, that you get nothing, if you have only 9 refs, but ok......so it is.....

i ask for the timeline, becouse of this:

"The number of qualified referrals will be calculated within 30 days from the date trading opens (April 1, 2018) and partner statuses will be assigned."

i can collect ref while you exchange exist ?

how much % would i get, if i only have 9 qualified users and collect 2 more after April 1, 2018 ?

or make it than no sense, to collect more refs, becouse my status is then "newbie" and i get nothing for all refs ?

and do you have so boring limits, like binance ?
on binance you can only trade hole numbers for much coins, if you pai the fee not with bnb, you have for example 0.95 from a coin, that you dont can change, only withdraw......

in a few days, i like to change some btc for some other coins and transfer it to my wallet, is that possible ?

If you have 9 referrals, it's very easy to sign up the 10th one any time!

The phrase you are quoting:

It is of most interest to top 400 participants of our referral program because it determines the share of the profits they get (30% or 50%). Everyone else gets 20% as long as they get 10 qualified referrals.

This article should explain it all, check it out:

No because transfers, trading, deposits/withdrawals will be only available after March 1, 2018, when trading begins.

payvnn Thank you for the translation! As soon as I get some more sendable merit points, you will get some merit points!
groovytechno

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

Could you please address the way funding and withdrawing fiat works a little bit.... Here in Canada, it has been a daunting pain in the butt to fund and withdraw dollars to and from our banks.  Will you offer email interac, instant money transfer, or paypal to fund and withdraw?   If so, will these options be available straight away?

Withdrawing is a very important issue for us Canadians.  We desperately need a well functioning and reliable solution - and fast.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:19:11 AM

Pre-launch Ended, Beta to Begin

We are approaching the end of our pre-launch and moving on to start beta testing.

We have been collecting applications from the UPcoin beta testers and have received couple of thousand requests. The testing process will be organized in several rounds: first 1000 requests will join us for Round 1, next 1000 users will join us for Round 2 and another 1000 users will help us during Round 3.

To give you a better understanding of what Round you will be invited for beta, please take a look at this date breakdown:

1) Round 1: applications collected from Jan 12, 2018 to Jan 23, 2018
2) Round 2: applications collected from Jan 23, 2018 to Jan 26, 2018
3) Round 3: applications collected from Jan 26 until all slots are filled (registrations are open as of time this post is being written)

Participants for every Round will receive a special invitation, a link to access beta and detailed instruction on testing procedures.

We have published a detailed explanation of the beta testing process on medium, please check it out for more details. https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange/upcoin-beta-testing-explained-d8eb358d80ab

What happens next?

Our team has been testing UPcoin internally to make sure all rounds of beta go smoothly. Based on results of this internal test, we will be launching Round 1 on Tuesday Feb 5, 2018 at 10:00 GMT. We have updated our website time to reflect that change.

Prior to that, we would like to give you a sneak peek at how our system works. We've recorded a live demo and would like to share it with you:

https://youtu.be/J0YRtS8YYzs

Entire team has been working hard behind the scenes to make sure UPcoin becomes a #1 place for traders.

Another update will be made tomorrow, so please stay tuned!

Thank you for joining us and being a wonderful community!

Sincerely,
UPcoin Team
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

Could you please address the way funding and withdrawing fiat works a little bit.... Here in Canada, it has been a daunting pain in the butt to fund and withdraw dollars to and from our banks.  Will you offer email interac, instant money transfer, or paypal to fund and withdraw?   If so, will these options be available straight away?

Withdrawing is a very important issue for us Canadians.  We desperately need a well functioning and reliable solution - and fast.

Hello, we will add support of fiat currencies in Q2, 2018 after company registration. We'll be able to provide more info on that closer to Q2, so please stay tuned!
groovytechno

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Hello, we will add support of fiat currencies in Q2, 2018 after company registration. We'll be able to provide more info on that closer to Q2, so please stay tuned!

Ok, thank you for your response.
luiz_rodriguez

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Check this articles  Wink

- https://medium.com/@luiz.rodriguez722/upcoin-exchange-one-of-the-best-cryptos-exchange-in-future-c0f44989bbe0

- https://medium.com/@luiz.rodriguez722/upcoin-referral-program-how-does-it-works-8622d045953f

- https://medium.com/@luiz.rodriguez722/upcoin-beta-testing-is-going-to-start-3fd3ff29ba35
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

Wow, great job! Thank you!
WinTroy

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Wanted to see about adding Achilles to your exchange. We are both new and exciting projects .Would be nice to grow together. We are already listed on 2 exchanges
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2793342.0

you can join us at the discord or email:  support@achilles-wallet.website

thank you in advance,

Achilles Team
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

We have recorded a demo of our exchange, getting ready for Round 1 of the beta test (on Feb 6, 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0YRtS8YYzs
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

Hello- We would like to partner with you to list our coin, USDEX. What is the best way to contact you?

Randy
USDEX Unifiedsociety.org

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

Hello, simple email us at info@upcoin.com, we will take your contact info and will reach out to you when the time comes.
MR_Expert

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Upcoin claim to have dedicated servers. They have 10 shit website on their servers.

This exchange don't look Real. i highly doubt it will be another bitconnect.
Sylanda

Activity: 133

I am Sylanda

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

A new exchange, what's going to be the difference from other exchanges that il attract investors and traders to ur market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: