Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum has a big correction. Support levels in the range of 500 and 400!  (Read 139 times)
Streamity (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:20:01 PM

Ethereum has a big correction. Support levels in the range of 500 and 400 seem to be rather far-off. How soon will we reach these levels? What’s your opinion, friends? Is someone waiting for further growth and reaching 1000 in the nearest time?

We consider that the next correction is inevitable! And we are waiting for reaching levels in 500 and 400 in the nearest time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:38:11 PM

No, it wont have a correction, at least not now. Just imagine how many chaos and fud it can create if ethereum drops to $400.

It would be more than a 50% drop from the all time high, it would be a mess, seriously.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Streamity (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

No, it wont have a correction, at least not now. Just imagine how many chaos and fud it can create if ethereum drops to $400.

It would be more than a 50% drop from the all time high, it would be a mess, seriously.

Thank you for your opinion! I hope so. But crypto currency market is too chaotic now! This market is still too young.
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:58:44 PM

Thank you for your opinion! I hope so. But crypto currency market is too chaotic now! This market is still too young.

I think the same as you, but the only problem in here is that ethereum is backing up a lot of tokens right now, if ethereum falls, then a lot of other coins will fall too.
And just think about this, bitcoin needs to go down below $10k in order to see eth at $400 at least.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:01:50 PM

I think ethereum went through correction the time with bitcoin a few weeks ago during the time when the price of ethereum crashed from $730 down to $580. And i don't see correction anytime soon for ethereum.

Streamity (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:21:57 PM

Dear all, thank you for your opinion! I don’t want Bitcoin to cost less than $10 000. I manage a crypto fund including Bitcoin and Ethereum. And I’m waiting for a correction to buy more! But if it goes higher with no correction I will be happy either.

Big participants haven’t come to the market yet so the main growth is awaited in the future.
Iwantthesundae

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:12:55 AM

I heard its gonna correct to $5 quick go tell everyone to sell! Tongue
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:18:13 AM

Yes. I tink etherium pruce will make new support not use $500 again as the support.
If its really there, many people will take the advantage.

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:52:40 AM

I think ethereum went through correction the time with bitcoin a few weeks ago during the time when the price of ethereum crashed from $730 down to $580. And i don't see correction anytime soon for ethereum.

Yes, i dont see big correction near this time. The support can be changed now to higher price and  no more $500.
And now the price is high enough to break the all time high.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: