Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins?  (Read 25353 times)
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:56:00 PM

The best altcoins  i can recommend for anyone for now is Eterbase coin (XBASE) and Binance (BNB) . XBASE is Europe regulation Compliance Cryptocurrency Exchange that conducted their ICO in 2018 . The Platform just started operation , soon it will become very huge. You can do your personal research . Secondly, Binance is hotcake coin which will yield huge profit in the neatest future. Lots platform are migrating on Binance Chain and all IEO Conducted on Binance are always Successful.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nalbo

Activity: 869
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:00:59 PM

If I were to recommend two good altcoins, it would be BNB and BB1. Both of them are tokens from highly experienced team in crypto with a flawlessly working system and has plans to further expand in an aggressive way. Both of the coins are value services. BNB gets burned and limits it's supply. While BB1 works similar to a 10 years mutual fund with fixed earnings.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:39:24 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

I highly recommend two of the coins that have a lot of updates and development, they are new coins in the market but they have a good potential for profit these two coins are XBASE https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eterbase-coin/ and Credicts https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/, feel free to check both coins.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:28:50 PM

The most important or significant decision you can make for yourself is to do your own research and come out with a decision that best suits your research and invest in an altcoin that goes in line with your research so that you don't regret investing into it one day. Personally, I will say get an altcoin that gives dividends like $BOLD and £TELE and invest into it.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:48:11 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

This recent price situation one of the best choice altcoins is ethereum came from very worse price drops now ethereum will slowly goes rising at coin market cap and I believe their value can goes back at all time high, and litecoin I see their potential to in my own analysis to uprise their value at the right time before end of this year. Both is for long term hold.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:03:50 PM

The amount you have can enable you to invest in at least 10 good altcoins. This is more like diversifying Which means you as trying to limit your risk to a very low level. I am only saying this, because that is what I will also do, had it been I have such an amount.
At least, I invest $100 upon each coin at a go.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:07:30 PM

try to choose the top 10 coinmarketcap there are many choices of coins such as ethereum, litecoin, xrp and others. you just choose the coin and don't hesitate

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:14:49 PM

I will recommend ethereum and Bitcoin Cash for you if altcoins is your target for your investment to earn you more money but as for I will advise you to add some other altcoins and even Bitcoin itself so that your profit margin at the end of the day.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:27:34 PM

Invest in BNB and ada. As for bnb, it is obvious, IEO is profitable story for all holders.
As for ada, it is perfect coin for altcoin season, price is around minimums
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:30:11 PM

You should invest on bnb and xrp. I think both of this coins is good to invest. Especially for bnb, the reason i like bnb is because it has continuous developments. It is so important to keep updated and bnb did it.

Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:42:39 PM

Altcoin for the next few months I recommend is BNB and Neo, why BNB and Neo must hold, because for the BNB in a few days there will be big news from binance and NEO is giant sleeping

Kwansimaa

Activity: 238

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:45:28 PM

Learning to take your own decisions is worth is so that you don't get the chance to blame anyone for your loss in case that happens. The two altcoins that I will recommend is BNB and the miracle tele token where you can earn biweekly rewards by stacking.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 12:00:56 AM

for two altcoins that are good for investment, I prefer etherum and stellar. I just think that an altcoin is still developing the project, the value will definitely go up.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:11:26 AM

If that's how much you invest it's better if you invest in bitcoin and ethereum because it's the leader today and I'm sure that when its value increases, you earn more.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:23:24 AM

I have been in cryptocurrency for more than 5 years, of all I know, only eth and bch have good quality coins and the composition of the team is undoubted,
both of these important components are owned by ethdan bch, so it is suitable for investment there.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 04:05:51 PM

A question for all the people recommending the same boring “top” coins. What kind of gains are you hoping for?
In a week’s time I’ve made roughly a 65-70% gain just by trading DENT. And DENT is currently down compared to where it’s been recently. If you only focus on the “well established” coins, I’ll bet you won’t even come close to these kind of numbers. If you’re just looking to HODL, I’d go bitcoin and be done with it. The alt coins are in a very precarious situation at the moment.
It can still take a long time before alt season hits in earnest and I just don’t see passive alt hodling as very productive at the moment. Now, if you actively manage your portfolio and stay on the ball, you can make great gains from trading alts. I just don’t see a HODL strategy as optimal atm.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
fonzie_vite

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:31:48 PM

I would ask you to look at VITE.

It is a DAG based platform with Smart Contract capabilities. The team is very active on github.

They have already released a working wallet and are on pre-mainnet, with mainnet scheduled for launch in Q3 this year (so very soon!).

Their Dex, ViteX, is also launching this month. This would be the first dex on a DAG platform.

Vite has the potential to be a top-20 coin.

www.vite.org
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:39:03 PM

LOYAL COIN which is under value now playing at 7 sats each with a good project and moving team focus to world loyalty program at one app.
UTRUST TOKEN which is focused at online shopping which you can use the cryptocurrency. they are also very active in developing.
ariyzt

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 05:00:40 PM

no other alt coin that worth to buy except ETH and BNB , that the most worth altcoin to buy for now. ETH clearly the best alt coin for now , been number 2 on coinmarketcaps for almost 1 year, and about BNB is really worth because the IEO hype make BNB price keep climbing
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 05:19:33 PM

BNB and Litecoin is my best altcoin for now, they have good fundamentals especially litecoin, litecoin will do halving within 27 days from now and the BNB will burn.
as usual the BNB will rise and touch ATH only when the new IEO is announced.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: