Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1333 times)
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:18:29 AM

I would like to buy my dream car and have just a house with pool inside. Furthermore I would like to open my own business in real life with btc and hope it will happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

Simply, I want to be a billionaire from bitcoin at a young age. By becoming a billionaire, my dreams like having a grand house, a luxury car, good finances, will surely come true. But I realize it is very difficult, therefore to make it happen, I want to raise my rank first
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
same with you I also want to build a big house for my family and have a stable business, I would save more bitcoins for the studies of my child. I also want to buy things in foreign land with the use of bitcoin.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:45:02 AM

Yes I have the same dreams as you, I think a lot of people on here are thinking the same ways. If you really want to make it happen then you have to be disciplined about the way you trade and make sure that when you set targets and achieve them that you withdraw your funds and convert back to FIAT.

Good luck to all that follow their dreams.  Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
I,m also dreaming to buy my own house since we are only staying in my mother inlaws house,even a small house only for my family so i'm hoping that i can earn bitcoin enough for buying our own house.
It is a good idea to make a list of all our dreams, and one by one focus on which one thing you wanted to have first, it is right to have our own set  of freedom as we really need it to have, and you can do it by holding your bitcoin, we can have them if we will just focus on it and keep believing that we can thru investing in bitcoin.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

That is a nice dream of yours, for me, my dream is to have dept free from anything and probably to be able to buy my own house and car with bitcoin if not with bitcoin it would be the money that I gain from bitcoin. We people have high dreams in our lives and bitcoin can make that happen if we actually invest with it in the right way and for sure those people who are interested in bitcoin are innovators who are willing to learn and get new ideas of what bitcoin can do. For me, my dream is to be financially stable and dept free.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

Dream house and financial freedom is my dream that I want to realize with bitcoin. I also dreamed of buying another house specifically to mine the bitcoin in order for my economy to be stable.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

my dream of Bitcoin is to have the largest Miner Company that uses sunlight as a Power Plant.
hopefully that happens ...
"amen"  Wink Cheesy

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

I think everyone here has the same goal, working at Bitcoin, to improve the financial situation, and hope to live more prosperous
ccris0637

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

This is exactly how I imagine my journey the first time I met bitcoins and been informed about what  this crypto world can offer. At first, I did look at bitcoin and other alts as simple as I just need click buttons and get money for it or just need to pull some cash from my pocket and buy alts then wait until it can give me enough fund to buy my own house and be financially free. As time pass, my perspective changed, I have learn that being engaged in cryptocurrency for brighter future is such a complicated thing which can make you rich (yes it's possible) but involves a lot of risk on the way and need a good decision making and patience to know everything.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:24:12 AM

I dream to become a millionaire because of bitcoin. I think it is not impossible because there are many ways to earn bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin is also volatile so it might pump.
I want to have my own house and lot for ny family and I want to start a business since I have knowledge in business. I want to have a car but since I am just new to it, I want to save money first by working to campaigns and I want to by smaller things that I want one by one then If I have saved too much, I can buy more things that I want.
jayco25

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

I believed that to dream house and financial freedom is possible depends on the person how he/she work and patience. Right now in digital money a lot of way to earn money joining bounties like signature, facebook, twitter campaign etc that paid you token which sometimes the value is too big. A lot of people right now are happy to have this oppurtunity.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:50:08 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 02:38:01 PM by Carmen01

All is possible here we can have anything because crypto is everything that's why we can do everything also like to earn big or to have any items or things in life,i think in the future all bitcoin users are having a financial stable and secure in their life,think positive always that's all to have dream house and for the secure of your own good future in life.

fishball

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

First is that, i would lije to use my bitcoin in my studies especially now in a graduate school. After that, i think buying my own house would do and securing some health benefits etc.
CloudM

Activity: 71

Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

In terms of making wealth, minority makes big and majority makes small. Keep this in mind and think of how to become the top of the pyramid... Good luck with all our dreams though

Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

not easy to get everything you dreamed of. to get to and on your dream, you have to do a lot of things that involve speculation. in crypto or bitcoin will not always benefit. you should know that, every time the loss can come to you. so, essentially all requires knowledge and experience, so you can achieve what you dream of.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

I think you can manifest anything dreamed of through earning from bitcoin. bitcoin can give great hope. especially in financial terms. which I feel has economic stability since recognizing bitcoin. having a home is a dream of many people and I have made it through bitcoin. I think a year's distance to know any bitcoin we have a simple home. of bct earnings
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

Is the only thing people talk about on here is money?  When Lambo?  Dream House?
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

I also dreamed of having a house for my family because for now we are living in my parent's house. I also wanted to experience financial freedom, a life free from the bondage of debt! A small business of my own to support our daily needs and a capital so I could invest in trading.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

I also want to buy a dream home for my little family. For now I still live in rent with my family. I want to bring my family to a better life, for that I choose Bitcoin. Hopefully Bitcoin can realize my unfulfilled dreams.
My dream I want to build or buy a house because I only rented in small apartment . I want to give a happiness for my mother her dream a house our own house and not rented. I join in bitcoin because I know it help me to fullfilled my dream house and help me to our daily expenses.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: