Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: access your member’s area with telecom and crypto features in one place  (Read 115 times)
vicoma (OP)

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:45:32 PM

All functionality of Miracle Tele ecosystem is available via their official website where customers can sign up and access their member’s area with all available telecom and crypto features.

Unlike  conventional mobile operators and roaming providers, Miracle Tele  does not require customers to provide their personal data or deal with any paperwork upon registration. This is why signing up takes just a minute.

User dashboard serves as  the key element of  Miracle  Tele ecosystem where all functionality of the project is interconnected via APIs, external integration service, and payment gateways,  letting members manage their  SIM cards and telecom features, make deposits and payouts, purchase and stack TELE tokens, and so on.

Miracle Tele is founded and officially registered in the Czech Republic as Miracle Tele s.r.o. (company registration number: 06968287) and successfully obtained an MVNO licence from the Czech Communication Office in July 2018

Find more details at Miracle TELE Website     WhitePaper

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:50:59 PM

Another powerful project coming to the crypto space but once again we don't know how it's going to turn out since we don't know the intention of the team who are starting the project, can you tell me how you guys have planned to achieve it and will there be any kind ICO carried out by your team or are you guys going to develop the project without having to do any ICO or IEO.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:35:14 PM

I think I have seen some projects similar to this in the space doing thesame thing Miracle Tele team is doing, the main question I have about the project is why the project need a block-chain, some projects are in the space for the sake of funding raising and not about the block-chain technology

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:07:42 PM

This question is why I use blockchain technology in telecom operations. Will TELE token areas have an advantage over normal users, and I think this is a separate question
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: