Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
StevenX

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:39:57 AM

It's a good idea

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:40:36 AM

Do I understand correctly that the games that will support this currency will be available only in the official Xarcade store right?
Actually, no, if I'm not mistaken.
Games with embedded technology can sell not only in this store, it is necessary to carry out an operation with the domestic currency of XAR and XEM
What kind of surgery are you talking about?
Well firstly in this store you can buy XAR and XEM tokens, make their exchange and also perform any operations with them.
In addition, there will be an opportunity to buy games for this token.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

It's very cool that the project is being developed on the technology of NEM!  Smiley
I follow the development of this, and I'm very glad to see that this brings excellent results in the form of such projects! Good luck to the founders of the project!
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

Do I understand correctly that the games that will support this currency will be available only in the official Xarcade store right?
Games with embedded technology can sell not only in this store, it is necessary to carry out an operation with the domestic currency of XAR and XEM
LOL It would be very strange if the game could only be bought in the official Xarcade store.
There is no advantage in this
And then how to ensure a full and stable work of the platform, if the games on this technology can be freely bought anywhere?
Dude is not the case.
If the game can be bought only in their store, then it makes it impossible to release applications on mobile devices!
This is absolutely not economically profitable!
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:49:12 AM

Well firstly in this store you can buy XAR and XEM tokens, make their exchange and also perform any operations with them.
So it turns out, I can play games, earn domestic currency, and then exchange it in a store and buy new games and applications for it, right? Does it work that way?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:51:13 AM

LOL It would be very strange if the game could only be bought in the official Xarcade store.
And then how to ensure a full and stable work of the platform, if the games on this technology can be freely bought anywhere?
Dude is not the case.
If the game can be bought only in their store, then it makes it impossible to release applications on mobile devices!
Why? What makes you think so?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

Is it interesting to somehow regulate the process of making virtual money in games by this platform?  Grin
lider1971

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:54:02 AM

So it turns out, I can play games, earn domestic currency, and then exchange it in a store and buy new games and applications for it, right? Does it work that way?
Well, in a sense, yes. This can be considered as one of the possibilities of this platform.  Smiley
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:58:12 AM

Dude is not the case.
Well, you think for yourself. If you distribute games only through a special store, then a large amount of profit is lost. Because on smartphones these games will not be installed due to limitations.
Therefore, if you exclude official sites such as AppStore and Google Market, it is economically very not profitable!
23coins

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:59:23 AM

Is it interesting to somehow regulate the process of making virtual money in games by this platform?  Grin
What exactly do you mean? What exactly needs to be regulated in this platform?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:00:40 AM

Well, in a sense, yes. This can be considered as one of the possibilities of this platform.  Smiley
It's great! This is a very cool opportunity to save money!
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:03:12 AM

Dude is not the case.
Well, you think for yourself. If you distribute games only through a special store, then a large amount of profit is lost. Because on smartphones these games will not be installed due to limitations.
Therefore, if you exclude official sites such as AppStore and Google Market, it is economically very not profitable!
Perhaps you are right, it really is.
I did not think about it
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:06:43 AM

Well, for example, I can make a game in which the intra-currency currency will be created indefinitely, and then just exchange it for real money in the store. After all, the platform functionality allows me to do this, right?
lider1971

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:08:10 AM

It's great! This is a very cool opportunity to save money!
Exactly!  Cheesy
I hope and believe that the project will be successful!
23coins

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

Well, for example, I can make a game in which the intra-currency currency will be created indefinitely, and then just exchange it for real money in the store. After all, the platform functionality allows me to do this, right?
Well, it seems to me that this will not work exactly.
Do you think that the developers are such idiots that they would be able to deceive their platform in this way?
LOL
I do not think so  Grin
crosswhite

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

It's very cool that the project is being developed on the technology of NEM!  Smiley
I follow the development of this, and I'm very glad to see that this brings excellent results in the form of such projects! Good luck to the founders of the project!
This project is amazing, I think in the future this project will bring a brighter future.
wish the best to happen on this project. hopefully the project is always evolving.

hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Great project! Tell me please, is the ICO procedure still going on?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

Great project! Tell me please, is the ICO procedure still going on?
There were no ICO procedures)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: