Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Great project! Tell me please, is the ICO procedure still going on?
There were no ICO procedures)
Why? And how do I buy tokens? It turns out the sale is already closed?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:16:22 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:32:21 AM by ooxtcoo

No, here everything is a little different! Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. They are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead of a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.
Neutrality

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones. But if we are talking about the direct development of games, then of course it will be necessary to use the power of the desktop computer!
zero9119

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers Xarcade, in order to bypass competitors?
hikky22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

No, here everything is a little different! Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. They are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead of a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.

What is the difference between ICO and DCO?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones. But if we are talking about the direct development of games, then of course it will be necessary to use the power of the desktop computer!
Do you think it will be convenient to use mobile phones for these purposes?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers Xarcade, in order to bypass competitors?
First, the platform has great potential. Secondly, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. Third, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure manner.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

An ICO is about raising money and giving promises of return of investment. This mode is bordering regulatory requirements in certain countries.
A DSO is not about raising money. It is about the pre-sale of a product or product where it can be consumed in one way or another at a later date. Hence it is a sale and not for raising money. In our case, it is a discounted sale.
Neutrality

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

Of course, the segment of mobile games is developing more and more, it has become much more convenient and quality!
zero9119

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

First, the platform has great potential. Secondly, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. Third, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure manner.
I fully agree with you, you can develop absolutely in all areas!
hikky22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

An ICO is about raising money and giving promises of return of investment. This mode is bordering regulatory requirements in certain countries.
A DSO is not about raising money. It is about the pre-sale of a product or product where it can be consumed in one way or another at a later date. Hence it is a sale and not for raising money. In our case, it is a discounted sale.

Interestingly, the first time I see this! In any case, can I still buy tokens? How much is the price of one?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

Of course, the segment of mobile games is developing more and more, it has become much more convenient and quality!
You seriously think that it's possible to play on a mobile device.
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

What do you mean?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

Interestingly, the first time I see this! In any case, can I still buy tokens? How much is the price of one?
If I'm not mistaken, each XAR is equivalent to a crypto currency of 1.00 euros. But now give a discount of 20%, so one token will cost you 0.8 euros! In my opinion an excellent proposal!
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

You seriously think that it's possible to play on a mobile device.
Of course, but what exactly does not suit you? This is a separate completely independent market, each person chooses for himself! And since we are talking about mobile applications, then as mobile devices we consider not only phones, but also tablets and other consoles, they are exactly suitable for games!
zero9119

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

What do you mean?
I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: