Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

I correctly understand that game developers have the opportunity to manually specify the rate of their currency to XAR?
Yes, that's right, only this course should be approved in the Xarcade system

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

I correctly understand that game developers have the opportunity to manually specify the rate of their currency to XAR?
And unless in the games will be used not the currency itself XAR?
I thought developers simply integrate technology and this currency into their games as their currency, do not they? Huh
Actually, not exactly.
Developers can use any currency in their games, simply through special SDK they will need to tie their coins rate to the platform token.
Owww... seriously?
I did not know about it.
This is very interesting, it seems to me
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

And how exactly will this be asserted?
Will this be an automated process or will it be handled by an operator?
retrend

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

I do not know such details, maybe there will be some operator to handle the application.
Is this really a question of principle?
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

I do not know such details, maybe there will be some operator to handle the application.
No, I'm just wondering whether this will somehow be regulated or the rate of the in-game currency of the currency can be set absolutely any, it's nothing unjustified.
Interesting such subtleties. because the platform I was interested in as a developer!
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

No, I'm just wondering whether this will somehow be regulated or the rate of the in-game currency of the currency can be set absolutely any, it's nothing unjustified.
Interesting such subtleties. because the platform I was interested in as a developer!
As a developer, do you think this platform will be interesting to a wide range of people?
Will it be popular?
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

As a developer, do you think this platform will be interesting to a wide range of people?
Will it be popular?
I think that yes, it's a pretty simple idea, but very interesting and useful.
It's great that the blockchain platform has been able to realize such a difficult task, maybe in the future it will unite all the games together
retrend

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Try to read the whitepaper, maybe there are answers to your questions  Wink
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

And what about Apple and Google?
will they participate and support this platform? Will it work with applications from their stores?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

And what about Apple and Google?
will they participate and support this platform? Will it work with applications from their stores?
I believe that yes, this makes the platform and token more popular  Smiley
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any of the selected or the whole world be selected?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any of the selected or the whole world be selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly, are you interested in something specific?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:52:46 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly, are you interested in something specific?
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

The Xarcade store, which will be published in January, will provide a game store in which the XAR token can be used for shopping. In addition to the game store, Game Publishers will have access to the back office to see them
Wallet, their sales and other details about the games published in the store Xarcade. The first release of the Xarcade Store should allow users to buy XAR from XEM, and also sell XAR for XEM using the average market price of XEM.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

The Xarcade store, which will be published in January, will provide a game store in which the XAR token can be used for shopping. In addition to the game store, Game Publishers will have access to the back office to see them
Wallet, their sales and other details about the games published in the store Xarcade. The first release of the Xarcade Store should allow users to buy XAR from XEM, and also sell XAR for XEM using the average market price of XEM.
I understand that the project is built on the platform of XEM?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: