Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3229 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any of the selected or the whole world be selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role!
What are the advantages?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

I agree that you guys need to produce a detailed website for the project, and I am confused if it is not an ico meaning you don't ask for public funding, why you are posting here?
verdict

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

Agreed. The advantages are not discussed enough in the OP. I'm still a bit confused on the competitive advantage. Care to enlighten us OP?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly, are you interested in something specific?
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform?
The Xarcade store, which will be published in January, will provide a game store in which the XAR token can be used for shopping. In addition to the game store, Game Publishers will have access to the back office to see them
Wallet, their sales and other details about the games published in the store Xarcade. The first release of the Xarcade Store should allow users to buy XAR from XEM, and also sell XAR for XEM using the average market price of XEM.
I understand that the project is built on the platform of XEM?
Yes, you are absolutely right, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure way.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:31:43 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any of the selected or the whole world be selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth!
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role!
What are the advantages?
Firstly, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure way, in my opinion a partnership with NEM is a key advantage! Secondly, a gamer on the platform becomes part of the gaming ecosystem, thanks to which the gamer can exchange earned in-game credits in different games, and as practice has shown the creation of such an ecosystem is very important!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly, are you interested in something specific?
The Xarcade store, which will be published in January, will provide a game store in which the XAR token can be used for shopping. In addition to the game store, Game Publishers will have access to the back office to see them
Wallet, their sales and other details about the games published in the store Xarcade. The first release of the Xarcade Store should allow users to buy XAR from XEM, and also sell XAR for XEM using the average market price of XEM.
Yes, you are absolutely right, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure way.
And at what stage is the development of the platform now? Should it already be almost ready to run?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

What are the advantages?
Firstly, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure way, in my opinion a partnership with NEM is a key advantage! Secondly, a gamer on the platform becomes part of the gaming ecosystem, thanks to which the gamer can exchange earned in-game credits in different games, and as practice has shown the creation of such an ecosystem is very important!
Yes, and besides, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

And at what stage is the development of the platform now? Should it already be almost ready to run?
Yes, the store platform is mostly ready, and now they are working on integration of the wallet and preparation of the first release.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

What are the advantages?
Yes, and besides, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost.
Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! It is worth to participate, thank you very much!
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Yes, the store platform is mostly ready, and now they are working on integration of the wallet and preparation of the first release.
It's very good, I'd like to see the result of work soon! I have high hopes for this project, I think that in 2018 he should show himself and take a fair place in the market of the gaming industry!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

What are the advantages?
Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! It is worth to participate, thank you very much!
If you want to buy tokens, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens with a 20% discount!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

It's very good, I'd like to see the result of work soon! I have high hopes for this project, I think that in 2018 he should show himself and take a fair place in the market of the gaming industry!
You made the right choice! You can be sure of the success of this project, the development team did everything at the highest level, soon you will be able to make sure of it!
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

both videos quite interesting talk about the draft, I like what the developers tried on this
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

both videos quite interesting talk about the draft, I like what the developers tried on this
I think that video is enough briefly to Express himself of all the information presented in other documents,it is very convenient
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

I think that video is enough briefly to Express himself of all the information presented in other documents,it is very convenient
I agree with you,the information in the video is presented very briefly and succinctly , but it is quite seamless and easy
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

I agree with you,the information in the video is presented very briefly and succinctly , but it is quite seamless and easy
a huge plus for developers think it is very important and necessary in addition very easy to understand the information and do not need in-depth knowledge
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

a huge plus for developers think it is very important and necessary in addition very easy to understand the information and do not need in-depth knowledge
incredibly convenient when the thread is live and in addition to that it just is,video is very simple and even interesting ahah
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

incredibly convenient when the thread is live and in addition to that it just is,video is very simple and even interesting ahah
thread should be bright and attractive to investors turned their attention
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

thread should be bright and attractive to investors turned their attention
I'm sure that investments in this project are just huge
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

it seems to me that the investment will be big as well due to the fact that it is a project from NEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: