Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

What happens to my savings in the video game, if I exchange it? For example.

With cash savings? What are the games where real money is being accumulated?)))
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:13:35 PM

Not necessarily financial. In games different privileges, points, points, resources are accumulated. Especially for characters you can collect many different useful pieces for the game.
contactmike1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

Not necessarily financial. In games different privileges, points, points, resources are accumulated. Especially for characters you can collect many different useful pieces for the game.

But you are passing the game as a technology, not an internal content. You do not transmit the character. Therefore, I think that with any version of the game and its transfer, all content is reset.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

But you are passing the game as a technology, not an internal content. You do not transmit the character. Therefore, I think that with any version of the game and its transfer, all content is reset.

Maybe you're right. It's necessary to study this question in more detail. And what led you to study this project? Smiley
contactmike1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

Maybe you're right. It's necessary to study this question in more detail. And what led you to study this project? Smiley

I have long been interested in video games. Especially how to diversify for themselves this activity. Wink
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

I went to the chat room of this project in Telegram. Many guys write comments in different languages. What countries are available for the project?
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

What is a consumptive token? Huh Huh Huh Huh
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

What is a consumptive token? Huh Huh Huh Huh

The participants explained to me that Xarcade is selling a value which is consumptive in nature where XAR is not expected to give anyone any profit or purport to generate any profit. Smiley

Thanks for the upgrade! Wink
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:52:25 AM

Great project! Tell me please, is the ICO procedure still going on?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

There were no ICO procedures)
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

Why? And how do I buy tokens? It turns out the sale is already closed?
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:43:07 AM

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

No, here everything is a little different! Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. They are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead of a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers Xarcade, in order to bypass competitors?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

No, here everything is a little different! Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. They are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead of a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.
What is the difference between ICO and DCO?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

both videos quite interesting talk about the draft, I like what the developers tried on this
I think that video is enough briefly to Express himself of all the information presented in other documents,it is very convenient
I agree with you,the information in the video is presented very briefly and succinctly , but it is quite seamless and easy
a huge plus for developers think it is very important and necessary in addition very easy to understand the information and do not need in-depth knowledge
incredibly convenient when the thread is live and in addition to that it just is,video is very simple and even interesting ahah
First, the platform has great potential. Secondly, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. Third, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure manner.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:27:52 AM

What is the difference between ICO and DCO?
An ICO is about raising money and giving promises of return of investment. This mode is bordering regulatory requirements in certain countries.
A DSO is not about raising money. It is about the pre-sale of a product or product where it can be consumed in one way or another at a later date. Hence it is a sale and not for raising money. In our case, it is a discounted sale.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

both videos quite interesting talk about the draft, I like what the developers tried on this
I think that video is enough briefly to Express himself of all the information presented in other documents,it is very convenient
I agree with you,the information in the video is presented very briefly and succinctly , but it is quite seamless and easy
a huge plus for developers think it is very important and necessary in addition very easy to understand the information and do not need in-depth knowledge
incredibly convenient when the thread is live and in addition to that it just is,video is very simple and even interesting ahah
First, the platform has great potential. Secondly, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. Third, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure manner.
I fully agree with you, you can develop absolutely in all areas!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: