Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

Tell me please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to refuse to hold all the usual ICO, is it not too difficult for all these innovations?
It's simple, Xarcade sells a value that is of a consumer nature, when XAR should not give anyone a profit or the intention to make any profit. It turns out that each XAR is equivalent to a crypto currency value of 1.00 euros. As the company points out, this is done because publishers of games would like to receive predictable revenues. I do not think that this will somehow greatly affect the company's success, innovations are always useful!
It turns out I can use this currency and always imply that it is equivalent to 1 euro? And If I wanted to sell in-game credits as items and want to sell it to free buyers, Can I create games that use such in-game credits on Xarcade? Can the publisher convert Xar from the in-game credits that he sold?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit, will not it happen with Xarcade?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not manage to finish one or another item within the deadline, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to hold money collection, therefore, it is simply not necessary to provide any information on the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Quite an interesting approach, on the other hand it is correct, probably in this way they were able to protect themselves from unforeseen delays!
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
The Xarcade store, which will be published in January, will provide a game store in which the XAR token can be used for shopping. In addition to the game store, Game Publishers will have access to the back office to see their Wallet, their sales and other details about the games published in the Xarcade store. The first release of the Xarcade Store should allow users to buy XAR from XEM, and also sell XAR for XEM using the average market price of XEM.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:24:26 AM

Great project! I want to say a big thank you to the developers, for the fact that such projects are coming out right now, this is very important not only for consumers, but first of all for application developers! I really hope to see your application soon and be the first to try all the advantages of Xarcade!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profit, will not it happen with Xarcade?
Yes, the roadmap is registered very clearly. I fully share your point of view. More than once I saw teams that did not manage to finish one or another item within the deadline, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to hold money collection, therefore, it is simply not necessary to provide any information on the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! And on the roadmap is interested in something specific?
Quite an interesting approach, on the other hand it is correct, probably in this way they were able to protect themselves from unforeseen delays!
Yes, please tell me, when is the plan to start using the platform? And when is the release scheduled, that is, the output of the final version?
The Xarcade store, which will be published in January, will provide a game store in which the XAR token can be used for shopping. In addition to the game store, Game Publishers will have access to the back office to see their Wallet, their sales and other details about the games published in the Xarcade store. The first release of the Xarcade Store should allow users to buy XAR from XEM, and also sell XAR for XEM using the average market price of XEM.
I understand that the project is built on the platform of XEM? It's just great for development. In my opinion, partnership with such a famous company is very important, their celebrity will only play a plus for Xarcade, do not you think so?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

Tell me please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to refuse to hold all the usual ICO, is it not too difficult for all these innovations?
It's simple, Xarcade sells a value that is of a consumer nature, when XAR should not give anyone a profit or the intention to make any profit. It turns out that each XAR is equivalent to a crypto currency value of 1.00 euros. As the company points out, this is done because publishers of games would like to receive predictable revenues. I do not think that this will somehow greatly affect the company's success, innovations are always useful!
It turns out I can use this currency and always imply that it is equivalent to 1 euro? And If I wanted to sell in-game credits as items and want to sell it to free buyers, Can I create games that use such in-game credits on Xarcade? Can the publisher convert Xar from the in-game credits that he sold?
Yes, you are right, in my opinion, it is convenient not only for developers, but for ordinary users, because not everyone is ready to completely abandon the fiat money and are accustomed to count everything in them! Yes, Xarcade's exchange mechanism is to use XAR as the pivoting cryptocurrency, in-game credit <-> XAR.
hikky22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

I understand that the project is built on the platform of XEM? It's just great for development. In my opinion, partnership with such a famous company is very important, their celebrity will only play a plus for Xarcade, do not you think so?
Yes, you are absolutely right. I believe that NEM is one of the most promising projects with a will and their support will positively affect both the development of the project and further growth. Since all transactions of the Xarcade platform will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe manner, it is a positive factor for the future for NEM itself.
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

The early operation cost of the game operators is really high, and the cost will be greatly reduced with the smooth operation in the later stage.This project can get the initial cost advantage, let the game company get the maximum benefit quickly, this is a good choice.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
First, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure way, in my opinion, partnership with NEM is a key advantage!
Secondly, a gamer on the platform becomes part of the gaming ecosystem, thanks to which the gamer can exchange earned in-game credits in different games, and as practice has shown the creation of such an ecosystem is very important!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:01:33 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. I believe that NEM is one of the most promising projects with a will and their support will positively affect both the development of the project and further growth. Since all transactions of the Xarcade platform will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe manner, it is a positive factor for the future for NEM itself.
And at what stage is the development of the platform now? Should it already be almost ready to run?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

First, All platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure way, in my opinion, partnership with NEM is a key advantage!
Secondly, a gamer on the platform becomes part of the gaming ecosystem, thanks to which the gamer can exchange earned in-game credits in different games, and as practice has shown the creation of such an ecosystem is very important!

Yes, and besides, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. In my opinion, this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of developers to use the terms of Xarcade and feel quite comfortable. Thanks to this, both the number of released applications and their quality will grow, which will positively affect the growth of new users!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

And at what stage is the development of the platform now? Should it already be almost ready to run?
Yes, the store platform is mostly ready, and now they are working on integration of the wallet and preparation of the first release.
hikky22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

Yes, and besides, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. In my opinion, this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of developers to use the terms of Xarcade and feel quite comfortable. Thanks to this, both the number of released applications and their quality will grow, which will positively affect the growth of new users!
Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that Xarcade will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

Yes, the store platform is mostly ready, and now they are working on integration of the wallet and preparation of the first release.
Very good, I'd rather want to see the result of the work! I have high hopes for this project, I think that in 2018 he should show himself and take a fair place in the market of the gaming industry! I want to note that many people are already talking about this project and are waiting for it, so I believe that it will be in high demand and will attract a large number of users!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that Xarcade will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
I completely agree with you! If you seriously plan to take part in the sale, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens with a 20% discount! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

Very good, I'd rather want to see the result of the work! I have high hopes for this project, I think that in 2018 he should show himself and take a fair place in the market of the gaming industry! I want to note that many people are already talking about this project and are waiting for it, so I believe that it will be in high demand and will attract a large number of users!
You made the right choice! You can be sure of the success of this project, the development team did everything at the highest level, soon you will be able to make sure of it! And if we talk about universal approval, then this is not a surprise! Good projects are always attracted by many users who are very likely to remain in the ranks of regular users, it can not but rejoice!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

Good evening!  Smiley
Can you please tell me if there are any discounts for XAR? Or when it is going to be? I really wonder)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Good evening!  Smiley
Can you please tell me if there are any discounts for XAR? Or when it is going to be? I really wonder)

Good evening, we will tell you everything!
The Xarcade Discounted Sale Offer (DSO) will sell XAR at a 20% discount during the pre-sell offer based on the terms and conditions below. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount and then the XAR may be utilized on the Platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: