Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
Xarcade (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

I by the way have another question about the Xarcade platform.
Is it oriented only to games or is the scope of application of this platform wider? Can I somehow implement this in an application not related to games?

Xarcade: a NEM blockchain powered exchange platform for video game in-game credits (the currency in a game), and functions as a “crypto” video game applications store (the Platform and its Services). The objective of Xarcade is to offer a new method of exchanging and handling in-game credits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

And what about API's for developers?
Will it release all the necessary toolkits?
Of course, all the necessary tools for developers will be released.
The developers will not have much difficulty in implementing this platform in their projects.
For the developers will be provided with various support.
Will there be any community for developers? So that they can share their tips and experiences with each other.
Can there be any special support service?

In the games store, Game Publishers will have access to a back-office to see their Wallet, their Sales and other details about games published on the Xarcade Store.

Will gamer be able to use their email ( apple id etc.) for purchasing, saving and using the tokens? or do they have to be more into crypto to use it

g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

Where the innovation of the platform? In some games I can bestow gifts to other users. And they could be lives, bonuses, game points. Thus, the platform duplicates existing functions. Then why invent something new? Why make additional contracts for developers? I do not quite understand the meaning and idea of the project in this case.
end_tomorow

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

Where the innovation of the platform? In some games I can bestow gifts to other users. And they could be lives, bonuses, game points. Thus, the platform duplicates existing functions. Then why invent something new? Why make additional contracts for developers? I do not quite understand the meaning and idea of the project in this case.

The innovation of the project is not only to exchange game currency between players. But even this possibility differs from the "standard capabilities" of existing games. When you send gifts to other players, you have any restrictions. Either you can send not more than 1 life as a gift, or there is a limit on the souvenir gift. This platform does not limit you either in quantity or in time. You can at a real time to exchange currency with another player and immediately use it.
g2com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

The innovation of the project is not only to exchange game currency between players. But even this possibility differs from the "standard capabilities" of existing games. When you send gifts to other players, you have any restrictions. Either you can send not more than 1 life as a gift, or there is a limit on the souvenir gift. This platform does not limit you either in quantity or in time. You can at a real time to exchange currency with another player and immediately use it.

But apart from the exchange of "gifts", what plus benefits does this platform give?
I think in other games you can also contact the developers and ask to remove these "restrictions" on the number of gifts. It is not so difficult. Why should I switch to this platform?
end_tomorow

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

But apart from the exchange of "gifts", what plus benefits does this platform give?
I think in other games you can also contact the developers and ask to remove these "restrictions" on the number of gifts. It is not so difficult. Why should I switch to this platform?

For example, here is a video from the developers.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-2eli1i0bPlT1lOUmp3VWNsczg/view
Here, using the example of the game "Send them to Hell," shows how the QR code allows players to quickly and without an Internet exchange domestic currency. I have not seen such a feature on other games. And I think that this is also the dignity of the game.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

What is the advantage for developers? Why should they switch to this platform? It's just that the platform should work for them first. If there are not enough developers using this platform, then there will be no interest in the platform either. It is much easier to promote your games through more popular resources, sites.
end_tomorow

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

What is the advantage for developers? Why should they switch to this platform? It's just that the platform should work for them first. If there are not enough developers using this platform, then there will be no interest in the platform either. It is much easier to promote your games through more popular resources, sites.

For example:
Google and Apple keep 30% of the profits from the developers. What makes these platforms less profitable for distribution. Yes, I agree that these pecypcы are very popular and the size of the profit from them will be higher than that of XARCADE, but advantageous platform conditions will be more interesting for developers. They will be able to sell their games at lower prices. And low prices will attract buyers.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

For example:
Google and Apple keep 30% of the profits from the developers. What makes these platforms less profitable for distribution. Yes, I agree that these pecypcы are very popular and the size of the profit from them will be higher than that of XARCADE, but advantageous platform conditions will be more interesting for developers. They will be able to sell their games at lower prices. And low prices will attract buyers.

Anyway, I think that spreading through more popular sites will be more beneficial for developers.
The creators of the platform still need to work out the advertising company of the project. To make it more famous. Then more users will be interested in it. Shocked
end_tomorow

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

For example:

Anyway, I think that spreading through more popular sites will be more beneficial for developers.
The creators of the platform still need to work out the advertising company of the project. To make it more famous. Then more users will be interested in it. Shocked

About the advertising company, the developers have already thought. They attract famous developers, with well-known names and games.  Invite to the arena of stars, they get themselves popularity. And in the modern world, news is very well spread. All the more good. Developers always follow the novelties. Therefore I think that the project will quickly gain popularity. Wink
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Will it be possible to exchange currency between the games on the platform? Will this somehow be realized? I just did not see such a function anywhere. Usually the currency exists "inside" the game.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

Will it be possible to exchange currency between the games on the platform? Will this somehow be realized? I just did not see such a function anywhere. Usually the currency exists "inside" the game.

I believe that this is the most brilliant idea that I ever met! In this and the advantage of the platform. Developers introduce their own currency on the platform - XEM. You can buy it for real money. Users of different games can exchange XEM with each other. And it does not matter whether you play one game or different.  Roll Eyes Shocked
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

I believe that this is the most brilliant idea that I ever met! In this and the advantage of the platform. Developers introduce their own currency on the platform - XEM. You can buy it for real money. Users of different games can exchange XEM with each other. And it does not matter whether you play one game or different.  Roll Eyes Shocked

And back to real money, these XEM can be translated?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

And back to real money, these XEM can be translated?

Yes!
So, you do not just put your money into the game, but you can also get back from there. For example, if I accidentally put more than necessary. Or there were financial problems. Or a friend to you thus returned his debt. This platform can be used in completely different directions! And it's cool!
g2com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

And on the platform can only host computer games? Or for mobile phones, tablets and other gadgets? Because now applications for gadgets are very popular among young people. You can always connect to your favorite game waiting in traffic jams, in public and private transport, waiting for a queue for a doctor. Or waiting for his friend, who is already late for 30 minutes.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular today! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
It is worrying that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development goal often underestimate their power. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

And on the platform can only host computer games? Or for mobile phones, tablets and other gadgets? Because now applications for gadgets are very popular among young people. You can always connect to your favorite game waiting in traffic jams, in public and private transport, waiting for a queue for a doctor. Or waiting for his friend, who is already late for 30 minutes.

Based on the results of using the mobile game "Send them to hell," I can say with great confidence that the platform works with any games. For different devices. And with any developers willing to cooperate. After all, the developers of the platform are also interested in increasing the demand for their crypto currency and gaming platform.
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

And when will the ICO start?
I would like to take part in the investment of the project. Nowhere is there simply no information. Or how can you connect with the developers of the platform?
end_tomorow

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

And when will the ICO start?
I would like to take part in the investment of the project. Nowhere is there simply no information. Or how can you connect with the developers of the platform?

It's sad, but Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. They are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead in a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a road map? Can not open a document with all the information about the project? Do you think that the team will be able to timely fulfill all the tasks established in time? I think that this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profits, unless it happens with Xarcade?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: