Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
Autumn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

What opportunities does the XARtoken give me after its acquisition in time DSO?
I have in to go besides the ability to convert it into a game currency and use it for gaming purposes.
will it give me the right to participate in the fate of the company or to make any dividends?
Well, in general, no. You should read more carefully.
This token does not give you the right to participate in the fate of the company and make some decisions. On these tokens in the future you can buy games or convert to the game currency
Oh, I got it. What about the cost of the tokens?
Will it remain the same or are there risks that the value of the tokens will fall after launching the platform?

XAR never fluctuates on the platform and is always at a constant value at EUR 1.00. This constant value is for benefit for the game publishers who would dislike fluctuate.

Pease keep in mind that XAR is a utility coin and the purpose of XAR is for using it to play games.

Also, XAR is sold as a utility coin as such, and it can be used for anything that needs a stable value.

What is different with XAR is that there are no returns and there is only a discount at the DSO. It is not a speculative coin.
So, if I buy Xarcade, it does not add value to me, nor does it cost me money. Can I only use Xarcade to pay for the game?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

And when will the ICO start?
I would like to take part in the investment of the project. Nowhere is there simply no information. Or how can you connect with the developers of the platform?

It's sad, but Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. They are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead in a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.

Where can I see the project roadmap? When will the platform launch?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

And when will the ICO start?
I would like to take part in the investment of the project. Nowhere is there simply no information. Or how can you connect with the developers of the platform?

It's sad, but Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. They are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead in a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.

Where can I see the project roadmap? When will the platform launch?

I can not find the project roadmap. The developers do not represent it. But for all proanalized data, I can say that the launch will take place in the first quarter of 2018. The site is counting down.Probably this will be the start.
https://xarcade.io/
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular today! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
It is worrying that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development goal often underestimate their power. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

How much will the XAR token cost? Will there be any bonuses at the launch of the platform for users? When can I get a token? Sales have already ended or are just beginning? What should I do to get a token?
Seidr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

How much will the XAR token cost? Will there be any bonuses at the launch of the platform for users? When can I get a token? Sales have already ended or are just beginning? What should I do to get a token?

You can purchase the XAR token during the DSO. DSO is held from 1 to 31 January 2018. At the time of DSO, the discount for tokens spreads. XAR with a 20% discount. Thus, the price will be 0.8 EURO. But it is important that the more tokens are sold, the less discount will be. If more than 20 million are sold, the cost of XAR will be up to the end of the DSO 0.99 EURO.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a road map? Can not open a document with all the information about the project? Do you think that the team will be able to timely fulfill all the tasks established in time? I think that this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profits, unless it happens with Xarcade?
I fully share your point of view. I've seen teams that failed to finish an item for a set period of time, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to collect money, so it simply does not need to provide any information about the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! Is there anything specific on the road map?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

You can purchase the XAR token during the DSO. DSO is held from 1 to 31 January 2018. At the time of DSO, the discount for tokens spreads. XAR with a 20% discount. Thus, the price will be 0.8 EURO. But it is important that the more tokens are sold, the less discount will be. If more than 20 million are sold, the cost of XAR will be up to the end of the DSO 0.99 EURO.

Where can I see this gradation? And where can I see how many tokens have already been sold?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

Tell me, please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to abandon all conventional ICO, is not it too difficult for all these innovations?
Seidr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

Where can I see this gradation? And where can I see how many tokens have already been sold?

• Less than 5 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.80 per XAR
• Next 5 million XAR, between 5 million and 10 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.85 per
 XAR
• Next 5 million XAR, between 10 million and 15 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.90 per
 XAR
• Next 5 million XAR, between 15 million and 20 million XAR sold, the price is EUR 0.95 per
 XAR
• Above 20 million XAR sold, the price shall be EUR 0.99 per XAR
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular today! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
It is worrying that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development goal often underestimate their power. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

Nowhere is written how much will it cost for developers to use the platform? Google and Apple hold 30%. How much will XARCADA cost? It will not be free. That's for sure. Then the developers of the platform will not have any benefit. And can this cost rise in the future? Are there any forecasts?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a road map? Can not open a document with all the information about the project? Do you think that the team will be able to timely fulfill all the tasks established in time? I think that this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profits, unless it happens with Xarcade?
I fully share your point of view. I've seen teams that failed to finish an item for a set period of time, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to collect money, so it simply does not need to provide any information about the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! Is there anything specific on the road map?
Quite an interesting approach, on the other hand, it is correct, perhaps, so they were able to protect themselves from unforeseen delays!
end_tomorow

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Nowhere is written how much will it cost for developers to use the platform? Google and Apple hold 30%. How much will XARCADA cost? It will not be free. That's for sure. Then the developers of the platform will not have any benefit. And can this cost rise in the future? Are there any forecasts?

According to Von Nostitz, Xarcade allows game and apps developers and publishers to keep a bigger share of the profits as it only takes a 1% to 2% cut of the sales price, compared to Google and Apple, that take as much as 30%.
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

According to Von Nostitz, Xarcade allows game and apps developers and publishers to keep a bigger share of the profits as it only takes a 1% to 2% cut of the sales price, compared to Google and Apple, that take as much as 30%.

This is more like the truth. Free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
But the size of the retention is really much more attractive than what other resources and platforms.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

Tell me, please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to abandon all conventional ICO, is not it too difficult for all these innovations?
It's simple, Xarcade sells a value that is of a consumer nature, when XAR does not have to give anyone a profit or the intention to make any profit. It turns out that each XAR is equivalent to the value of a crypto currency of 1.00 euros. As the company points out, this is done because publishers of games wanted to receive predictable revenues. I do not think that this will somehow greatly affect the company's success, innovations are always useful!
Bitcoin Marketinging

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

Hi devs! When will you release the final program?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure about its success?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

Quite an interesting approach, on the other hand, it is correct, perhaps, so they were able to protect themselves from unforeseen delays!
Yes, please tell me when is it planned to start using the platform? And when is the release planned, that is, the release of the final version?
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

I really impressed by NEM progress and not only me. And I feel that NEM based token will have success in future.

I have tried to participate in Xarcade bounty campaign, but it required NEM foundation member ID.

I have not it and I believe that many bounty hunters not able to participate due that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: