Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3233 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

Tell me, please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to abandon all conventional ICO, is not it too difficult for all these innovations?
It's simple, Xarcade sells a value that is of a consumer nature, when XAR does not have to give anyone a profit or the intention to make any profit. It turns out that each XAR is equivalent to the value of a crypto currency of 1.00 euros. As the company points out, this is done because publishers of games wanted to receive predictable revenues. I do not think that this will somehow greatly affect the company's success, innovations are always useful!
It turns out that I can use this currency and always mean that it is equivalent to 1 euro? And if I wanted to sell in-game credits as items and want to sell them to free buyers, can I create games that use such in-game credits on Xarcade? Can the publisher convert Xar from in-game credits that he sold?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular today! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
It is worrying that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development goal often underestimate their power. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure about its success?
I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a road map? Can not open a document with all the information about the project? Do you think that the team will be able to timely fulfill all the tasks established in time? I think that this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profits, unless it happens with Xarcade?
I fully share your point of view. I've seen teams that failed to finish an item for a set period of time, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to collect money, so it simply does not need to provide any information about the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! Is there anything specific on the road map?
Quite an interesting approach, on the other hand, it is correct, perhaps, so they were able to protect themselves from unforeseen delays!
Yes, please tell me when is it planned to start using the platform? And when is the release planned, that is, the release of the final version?
The Xarcade store, which will be published in January, will provide a game store in which the XAR marker can be used for shopping. In addition to the game store, Game Publishers will have access to the back office to see their Wallet, their sales and other details about the games published in the Xarcade store. The first release of the Xarcade Store should allow users to buy XAR from XEM, and also sell XAR for XEM, using the average market price of XEM.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Tell me, please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to abandon all conventional ICO, is not it too difficult for all these innovations?
It's simple, Xarcade sells a value that is of a consumer nature, when XAR does not have to give anyone a profit or the intention to make any profit. It turns out that each XAR is equivalent to the value of a crypto currency of 1.00 euros. As the company points out, this is done because publishers of games wanted to receive predictable revenues. I do not think that this will somehow greatly affect the company's success, innovations are always useful!
It turns out that I can use this currency and always mean that it is equivalent to 1 euro? And if I wanted to sell in-game credits as items and want to sell them to free buyers, can I create games that use such in-game credits on Xarcade? Can the publisher convert Xar from in-game credits that he sold?
Yes, you are right, in my opinion, it is convenient not only for developers, but also for ordinary users, because not everyone is ready to completely abandon financial money and are accustomed to count everything in them! Yes, the mechanism of Xarcade exchange is to use XAR as a turning crypto currency, in the game the loan is <-> XAR.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular today! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
It is worrying that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development goal often underestimate their power. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Please tell me, does the project have a road map? Can not open a document with all the information about the project? Do you think that the team will be able to timely fulfill all the tasks established in time? I think that this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profits, unless it happens with Xarcade?
I fully share your point of view. I've seen teams that failed to finish an item for a set period of time, but the fact is that the company's policy was built in such a way that the team refused to collect money, so it simply does not need to provide any information about the intermediate stages , I advise you to follow the news! Is there anything specific on the road map?
Quite an interesting approach, on the other hand, it is correct, perhaps, so they were able to protect themselves from unforeseen delays!
Yes, please tell me when is it planned to start using the platform? And when is the release planned, that is, the release of the final version?
The Xarcade store, which will be published in January, will provide a game store in which the XAR marker can be used for shopping. In addition to the game store, Game Publishers will have access to the back office to see their Wallet, their sales and other details about the games published in the Xarcade store. The first release of the Xarcade Store should allow users to buy XAR from XEM, and also sell XAR for XEM, using the average market price of XEM.
I understand that the project is built on the platform of XEM? It's just great for development. In my opinion, partnership with such a well-known company is very important, their celebrity will only play a plus for Xarcade, is not it?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

Great project! I want to say a big thank you to the developers, because the fact that such projects are coming out right now is very important not only for consumers, but first of all for application developers! I really hope to see your application soon and be the first to try all the benefits of Xarcade!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

I wonder what benefits you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
First, all platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure way, in my opinion, partnership with NEM is a key advantage!
Secondly, a gamer on the platform becomes part of the gaming ecosystem, thanks to which the gamer can exchange received game credits in different games, and, as practice has shown, the creation of such an ecosystem is very important!
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

I understand that the project is built on the platform of XEM? It's just great for development. In my opinion, partnership with such a well-known company is very important, their celebrity will only play a plus for Xarcade, is not it?
Yes, you are absolutely right. I believe that NEM is one of the most promising projects with will, and their support will positively influence both the development of the project and further growth. Since all transactions of the Xarcade platform will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe manner, this will be a positive factor for the future of NEM itself.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

First, all platform transactions will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure way, in my opinion, partnership with NEM is a key advantage!
Secondly, a gamer on the platform becomes part of the gaming ecosystem, thanks to which the gamer can exchange received game credits in different games, and, as practice has shown, the creation of such an ecosystem is very important!
Yes, and, in addition, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. In my opinion, this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of developers to use the conditions of Xarcade and feel quite comfortable. This will increase the number of released applications and their quality, which will positively affect the growth of new users!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. I believe that NEM is one of the most promising projects with will, and their support will positively influence both the development of the project and further growth. Since all transactions of the Xarcade platform will be tested and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe manner, this will be a positive factor for the future of NEM itself.
And at what stage is the development of the platform now? Should it be almost ready to work?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

Yes, and, in addition, publishers of games can directly distribute their games with little or no cost. In my opinion, this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of developers to use the conditions of Xarcade and feel quite comfortable. This will increase the number of released applications and their quality, which will positively affect the growth of new users!
Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that Xarcade will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

The Xarcade project is very interesting. It seems to be getting a lot of response. Supported by NEM which is one of the largest coin market shares. Good luck and get a positive response from many people.
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

And at what stage is the development of the platform now? Should it be almost ready to work?
Yes, the store platform is basically ready, and now they are working on integrating the purse and preparing the first release.
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that Xarcade will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
I completely agree with you! If you seriously plan to participate in the sale, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens with a 20% discount! Prospective projects very quickly collect the necessary investments, so you can simply not have time, and entering the exchange, the company's capitalizationn will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

Yes, the store platform is basically ready, and now they are working on integrating the purse and preparing the first release.
Very good, I would prefer to see the result of work! I really hope for this project, I think that in 2018 it should prove itself and take a fair place in the game industry market! I want to note that many people are already talking about this project and are waiting for it, so I believe that it will be in high demand and attract a large number of users!
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Very good, I would prefer to see the result of work! I really hope for this project, I think that in 2018 it should prove itself and take a fair place in the game industry market! I want to note that many people are already talking about this project and are waiting for it, so I believe that it will be in high demand and attract a large number of users!
You made the right choice! You can be sure of the success of this project, the development team has done everything at the highest level, you will soon be able to see this! And if we are talking about universal approval, then this is not a surprise! Good projects are always attracted by many users who, most likely, will remain in the ranks of ordinary users, it can not but rejoice!
Xarcade (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

And what about API's for developers?
Will it release all the necessary toolkits?
Of course, all the necessary tools for developers will be released.
The developers will not have much difficulty in implementing this platform in their projects.
For the developers will be provided with various support.
Will there be any community for developers? So that they can share their tips and experiences with each other.
Can there be any special support service?

In the games store, Game Publishers will have access to a back-office to see their Wallet, their Sales and other details about games published on the Xarcade Store.

Will gamer be able to use their email ( apple id etc.) for purchasing, saving and using the tokens? or do they have to be more into crypto to use it

Yes it is. The gamer needs not to be crypto savvy.
The Platform supports game publishers to create an ecosystem of spending and earning by paying through a two-way exchange ability model, and circumvents the requirement of in-app purchases for game points, so that game publishers do not need to rely on payment solutions
such as Google/Apple in-app payment solutions.

XAR can be used to buy XEM, however XEM can only be exchanged through the use of XAR, which is effectively the “gateway token,” for all users on the Platform.

XAR can also be purchased on designated exchanges or purchased directly from the Platform.

Users must purchase XAR for in-game purchases. Accumulated in-game tokens can be exchanged for XAR.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

Where the innovation of the platform? In some games I can bestow gifts to other users. And they could be lives, bonuses, game points. Thus, the platform duplicates existing functions. Then why invent something new? Why make additional contracts for developers? I do not quite understand the meaning and idea of the project in this case.

Platform is intended to allow video game publishers to maintain their own in-game credits on the NEM blockchain. This is made possible upon after the video game publisher downloads the Xarcade SDK from the platform and integrate it.

The Platform enables users to exchange, purchase and transfer the in-game credits, which
would be accessible from:
 (a) The desktop;
 (b) Mobile devices;
 (c) An in-game browser window.

The Platform facilitates the buying of in-game credits and in-game products with XAR, enabling users to purchase “outside” of the game.The Platform supports game publishers to "outside" of the game.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

What is the advantage for developers? Why should they switch to this platform? It's just that the platform should work for them first. If there are not enough developers using this platform, then there will be no interest in the platform either. It is much easier to promote your games through more popular resources, sites.

Xarcade is a NEM powered cost-effective video game distribution/exchange platform for both game publishers and gamers to use. It is a game changer and is a cost-less direct alternative to other app stores in the market. Xarcade does not levy game publishers anything for the sale of in-game credits, changing the paradigm, and passing these cost savings to gamers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: