Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DSO] Xarcade | Powered by NEM  (Read 3231 times)
Xarcade (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

What is the advantage for developers? Why should they switch to this platform? It's just that the platform should work for them first. If there are not enough developers using this platform, then there will be no interest in the platform either. It is much easier to promote your games through more popular resources, sites.

For example:
Google and Apple keep 30% of the profits from the developers. What makes these platforms less profitable for distribution. Yes, I agree that these pecypcы are very popular and the size of the profit from them will be higher than that of XARCADE, but advantageous platform conditions will be more interesting for developers. They will be able to sell their games at lower prices. And low prices will attract buyers.

Anyway, I think that spreading through more popular sites will be more beneficial for developers.
The creators of the platform still need to work out the advertising company of the project. To make it more famous. Then more users will be interested in it. Shocked

Xarcade is proud to announce that the following game publishers will be onboard to Xarcade platform

1. Xhai Studios
2. Synthetic Games
3. Endles Studio
4. Gregory Saive
5. Snapgame

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

Will it be possible to exchange currency between the games on the platform? Will this somehow be realized? I just did not see such a function anywhere. Usually the currency exists "inside" the game.

Gamers will be able to make in-game purchases and convert in-game credits into XAR or XEM
on the Platform.

The Platform facilitates the buying of in-game credits and in-game products with XAR, enabling users to purchase “outside” of the game.

The Platform supports game publishers to create an ecosystem of spending and earning by paying through a two-way exchange ability model, and circumvents the requirement of in-app purchases for game points, so that game publishers do not need to rely on payment solutions
such as Google/Apple in-app payment solutions.

XAR can also be purchased on designated exchanges or purchased directly from the Platform. Users must purchase XAR for in-game purchases. Accumulated in-game tokens can be exchanged for XAR.

Platform users may use the NEM universal e-wallet and the SDKs will automatically detect the e-wallet once it is integrated into a publisher’s game.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

Will it be possible to exchange currency between the games on the platform? Will this somehow be realized? I just did not see such a function anywhere. Usually the currency exists "inside" the game.

I believe that this is the most brilliant idea that I ever met! In this and the advantage of the platform. Developers introduce their own currency on the platform - XEM. You can buy it for real money. Users of different games can exchange XEM with each other. And it does not matter whether you play one game or different.  Roll Eyes Shocked

And back to real money, these XEM can be translated?

XAR can be used to buy XEM, however XEM can only be exchanged through the use of XAR, which is effectively the “gateway token,” for all users on the Platform.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

And on the platform can only host computer games? Or for mobile phones, tablets and other gadgets? Because now applications for gadgets are very popular among young people. You can always connect to your favorite game waiting in traffic jams, in public and private transport, waiting for a queue for a doctor. Or waiting for his friend, who is already late for 30 minutes.

The Platform is intended to allow video game publishers to maintain their own in-game credits on the NEM blockchain. This is made possible upon after the video game publisher downloads the Xarcade SDK from the platform and integrate it.

The Platform enables users to exchange, purchase and transfer the in-game credits, which
would be accessible from:
 (a) The desktop;
 (b) Mobile devices;
 (c) An in-game browser window.

The Platform supports game publishers to create an ecosystem of spending and earning by paying through a two-way exchange ability model, and circumvents the requirement of in-app purchases for game points, so that game publishers do not need to rely on payment solutions
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

A very interesting project for gamers! I wonder whether this project is the reliability of the transaction or the return?

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

And when will the ICO start?
I would like to take part in the investment of the project. Nowhere is there simply no information. Or how can you connect with the developers of the platform?

Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. We are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead in a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.

To participate in DSO using XEM please go to https://xarcade.io/buy-discounted-xar-at-nem.html
Note that when you purchase using your XEM from your NEM wallet there will be a surprise waiting to all subscribers.

To purchase using other cyptocurrencies please go to
https://xarcade.io/buy-discounted-xar-at-coingate.html

You may also join Xarcade official Telegram channel at t.me/xarcadeofficial for 24/7 support.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

Please tell me, does the project have a road map? Can not open a document with all the information about the project? Do you think that the team will be able to timely fulfill all the tasks established in time? I think that this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole! As practice shows, the failure of the planned plans adversely affects the growth of the company, which, accordingly, will lead to loss of profits, unless it happens with Xarcade?

We are not raising any funds as we are not doing an ICO. This is a DSO and therefore, our next "roadmap" is to launch the platform.

Xarcade’s XAR token is to be published on the NEM platform for which we have developed a wrapper to integrate features in your games more easily. 《- Already established.

The store platform is mostly ready and we are currently working on the wallet integration, preparing a first release.
《- ongoing now.

Here are the game publishers who are onboard in Xarcade platform

1. Xhai Studios
2. Synthetic Games
3. Endles Studio
4. Gregory Saive
5. Snapgame

Stay tuned for more.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

What opportunities does the XARtoken give me after its acquisition in time DSO?
I have in to go besides the ability to convert it into a game currency and use it for gaming purposes.
will it give me the right to participate in the fate of the company or to make any dividends?
Well, in general, no. You should read more carefully.
This token does not give you the right to participate in the fate of the company and make some decisions. On these tokens in the future you can buy games or convert to the game currency
Oh, I got it. What about the cost of the tokens?
Will it remain the same or are there risks that the value of the tokens will fall after launching the platform?

XAR never fluctuates on the platform and is always at a constant value at EUR 1.00. This constant value is for benefit for the game publishers who would dislike fluctuate.

Pease keep in mind that XAR is a utility coin and the purpose of XAR is for using it to play games.

Also, XAR is sold as a utility coin as such, and it can be used for anything that needs a stable value.

What is different with XAR is that there are no returns and there is only a discount at the DSO. It is not a speculative coin.
So, if I buy Xarcade, it does not add value to me, nor does it cost me money. Can I only use Xarcade to pay for the game?

Aside from acquiring XAR from playing games, Xarcade will get to list XAR in some exchange and get them traded for XEM or BTC.
Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

How much will the XAR token cost? Will there be any bonuses at the launch of the platform for users? When can I get a token? Sales have already ended or are just beginning? What should I do to get a token?

Normally, each XAR is worth equivalent to the cryptocurrency valued at EUR 1.00. During the ongoing DSO you will be able to get 20% discount therefore you have already profited €0.20 per XAR.

We are not doing an ICO and therefore we do not purport to give you any promises of rewards or bonuses. This is a discount on the XAR that we will sell later at the equivalent of EUR 1.00 in cryptocurrency.

DSO will end on Jan 31st 2018.

To participate in DSO using XEM please go to https://xarcade.io/buy-discounted-xar-at-nem.html

Note that when you purchase using your XEM from your NEM wallet there will be a surprise waiting to all subscribers.

You may also join Xarcade official Telegram channel at t.me/xarcadeofficial for 24/7 support.

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

And when will the ICO start?
I would like to take part in the investment of the project. Nowhere is there simply no information. Or how can you connect with the developers of the platform?

We are not raising any funds as we are not doing an ICO. This is a DSO and therefore, our next "roadmap" is to launch the platform.

Xarcade’s XAR token is to be published on the NEM platform for which we have developed a wrapper to integrate features in your games more easily. 《- Already established.

The store platform is mostly ready and we are currently working on the wallet integration, preparing a first release.
《- ongoing now.

Here are the game publishers who are onboard in Xarcade platform

1. Xhai Studios
2. Synthetic Games
3. Endles Studio
4. Gregory Saive
5. Snapgame

Stay tuned for more.

DSO started January 1st and will end on January 31st 2018.

Xarcade (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

Tell me, please, I do not understand what is a consumer token? And why did the team decide to abandon all conventional ICO, is not it too difficult for all these innovations?

Xarcade is selling a value which is consumptive in nature where XAR is not expected to give anyone any profit or purport to generate any profit.

Also, XAR is sold as a utility coin as such, and it can be used for anything that needs a stable value.

Xarcade is not conducting an ICO. We are conducting a "Discounted Sale Offer" (DSO). Xarcade is not raising money and is only selling its services ahead in a pre-sell offer of Xarcade's XAR. Xarcade is selling XAR at a discount so that gamers can make use of it to buy more in-game credits for the same XAR that will be sold later.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

And what about API's for developers?
Will it release all the necessary toolkits?
Of course, all the necessary tools for developers will be released.
The developers will not have much difficulty in implementing this platform in their projects.
For the developers will be provided with various support.
Will there be any community for developers? So that they can share their tips and experiences with each other.
Can there be any special support service?

In the games store, Game Publishers will have access to a back-office to see their Wallet, their Sales and other details about games published on the Xarcade Store.

Will gamer be able to use their email ( apple id etc.) for purchasing, saving and using the tokens? or do they have to be more into crypto to use it

Yes it is. The gamer needs not to be crypto savvy.

XAR can be used to buy XEM, however XEM can only be exchanged through the use of XAR, which is effectively the “gateway token,” for all users on the Platform.

XAR can also be purchased on designated exchanges or purchased directly from the Platform.

Users must purchase XAR for in-game purchases. Accumulated in-game tokens can be exchanged for XAR.

Thank you very much for clearing this up. I really hope the project is a success. This thread is outstanding. Real discussion and no "when binance" talks. I really like that

sappi13

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

How this linked with NEM?
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

I do not quite understand one thing. how the token XAR and the currency XEM are linked.
How do they work with each other and what kind of function does each of them carry?
It's very simple that the XAR token interacts with your game currency, it is attached to that rate of in-game currency, which the developer himself indicates. At the same time, this token is tied to the value of the euro. 1 XAR = 1 euro
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

I do not quite understand one thing. how the token XAR and the currency XEM are linked.
How do they work with each other and what kind of function does each of them carry?
It's very simple that the XAR token interacts with your game currency, it is attached to that rate of in-game currency, which the developer himself indicates. At the same time, this token is tied to the value of the euro. 1 XAR = 1 euro
Ok, I get it. But which role does XEM play?
How it interacts with the XAR token and for what purpose it is needed.
I do not quite have the connection of these two tickers  Huh
XEM is a token that will be located on the platform XARCADE and also it will play the role of an external platform token. That is, it will be listed on the stock exchanges and it can be freely traded and receive real profits from this.
Also, with the help of the bundle XAR and XEM, you can output in-game currency to your wallet or transfer it to other users.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

XEM is a token that will be located on the platform XARCADE and also it will play the role of an external platform token. That is, it will be listed on the stock exchanges and it can be freely traded and receive real profits from this.
Also, with the help of the bundle XAR and XEM, you can output in-game currency to your wallet or transfer it to other users.
It turns out that the XEM token will have a volatile course, right? Or I'm wrong?
If this token is freely available for sale on stock exchanges, etc.
Can this somehow affect the stable entire gaming network as a whole or not?
That's why there is a token XAR that excludes such risks. Wink
Trades on the exchange of the XEM token will not in any way affect the in-game system.
Maybe I'm certainly mistaken, but in my opinion it will work just like this.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

It turns out that the XEM token will have a volatile course, right? Or I'm wrong?
If this token is freely available for sale on stock exchanges, etc.
Can this somehow affect the stable entire gaming network as a whole or not?
That's why there is a token XAR that excludes such risks. Wink
Trades on the exchange of the XEM token will not in any way affect the in-game system.
Maybe I'm certainly mistaken, but in my opinion it will work just like this.  Smiley
I think it's all a bit confusing, but I think I understand.
In any case, this is a very interesting project, I would very much like to see how this will work in real life. I'm really looking forward to the release of the project.
In any case, you can check their website (https://xarcade.io) and look at the documentation, it's available in many languages.
Or write them in telegram chat, the link is in the first post of this thread
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

The platform's founders say that game developers using the XARCADE platform will be able to save up to 30% of their funds. And also that Google and Apple platforms can take up to 30% of the profits from games and applications. But how exactly will games be distributed on this platform?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

The platform's founders say that game developers using the XARCADE platform will be able to save up to 30% of their funds. And also that Google and Apple platforms can take up to 30% of the profits from games and applications. But how exactly will games be distributed on this platform?
I do not quite understand what exactly you want to know.
A special platform for buying and managing the tokens of the XARCADE platform will be presented
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

I do not quite understand what exactly you want to know.
A special platform for buying and managing the tokens of the XARCADE platform will be presented
So it turns out I can not download games from official stores Apple and Google?
Games I can only get from their own platform XARCADE to their devices, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: