Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are the "governments" using your Documents?  (Read 77 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Shouldn't normal people also share the blame for the birth of tyranny in history, future and present. If not why haven't we learn our lessons?

As we hand off our precious Documents/Identities to strangers, have we bothered to ask if the documents are in safe hands? Why have we not asked for strong laws against the misuse of these I.Ds.

If your reason for being lackadaisical is to see others suffer, I can assure you that those dishing out the warnings and those who believe them are most likely preparing  or already have backup plans. This kind of reminds me of where I live.
 Warning were consistently given with lots of proofs yet many ignored and got carried by propaganda, lies and ill feeling for others. Who suffered in the end? Not sure but it's certainly not those who gave the warnings and knew how things would go.

Do you hold these people and the governments accountable? Do you have backup plans incase something bad begins to happen?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: