Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Segwit2x Dec 28th  (Read 1088 times)
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:35:02 PM

Don't really want to believe these news about fork that's coming out almost every month. Was it last month or last October that there should be 3 forks coming but didn't pushed through. They are just creating FUD or whatever for hodlers. What I decided lately is just hold my BTCs on my wallet and just wait for fork to come true, I'd be very happy if there will be something like Bitcoin Cash created so I could convert it again to BTC.  Grin
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:38:14 PM

so this is why bitcoin prices have rebounded in recent days after falling more than 20%
I wonder if this segwit2x will fix the problem bitcoin or just produce another shitforkcoin

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:45:30 PM

Hope this time it's not a fake news and we will see this hard fork.

No, it won't happen on the main nodes. Bitcoin will not change and this fork just like a fud news or the best result will create another altcoin as this proposal is unrelated to the original SegWit2x proposal. I admit people want to see the scale problem finally resolved due to high fees problem and the best hope for now are segwit fully implemented on every wallet and platform and lightning network.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:47:11 PM

It looks to be back on ! Is this correct or just false news. I would have thought the cypto community would have known about this well before Christmas.

https://themerkle.com/segwit2x-to-be-reborn-in-coming-weeks-ahead/

maybe this news is true, i also got information about segwit2x from some sites and see many tweet that discuss segwit2x
It could be possible to happen, but at least we are all aware on this. Anyway, there is nothing to worry with this and it happen already for many time since from the start. Only we have to do is to stay calm and see what is the result for this after it launch.
coffee44

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:55:49 PM

the question is WHY ? when bitcoin is supposed to be the best , the first one and only, who gains from this
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:01:11 AM

Will hit happen for real? And will it solve the BTC problems?
I don't know..i am still confused about this forks..especially about the Segwit2x...it was supposed to be done in November and now it seems the devs have changed their mind again and want to make it happen now.
Sincerely i don't think this can change the path of BTC...just another attempt to move the King away like Bitcoin Cash...but it won't work...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
landuvour

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:07:22 AM

This fork is a scam, they are even asking for private keys, there is another topic here in the forum that shows it.
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:09:56 AM

why revive a project that has died twice already?
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:10:35 AM

the question is WHY ? when bitcoin is supposed to be the best , the first one and only, who gains from this

In order for us to receive new free coins. Grin Grin It seems to me that this is due to the fact that bitcoi has become very slow. And to improve the network, the developers do Segwit2x

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:11:31 AM

Not surprised that this is happening. I did not expect anything less. After all, with the crazy transaction fees that are happening in the bitcoin network, something has to be done. All that is left is to see what happens

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:12:36 AM

Bitcoin needs to be updated. 200k pending transactions make me sick
coffee44

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:26:01 AM

In order for us to receive new free coins. Grin Grin It seems to me that this is due to the fact that bitcoi has become very slow. And to improve the network, the developers do Segwit2x

lol yeah come along with us and we shall give you some free magic beans  Grin
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:33:47 AM

Bitcoin needs to be updated. 200k pending transactions make me sick

exchanges need to support Segwit. BCash peeps need to stop spamming the network too. Those two alone can drastically decrease fees. 
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:29:48 AM

ok, it seems as it is actually a attempt of fraud .

At the start it already was very suspicious  that there are no big news of Segwit2x and also there would have been a significant market reaction to this event.

THus i call this BS.

They can clone Bitcoin many times , make the new coin very special or very unique or any but the success of that coin will depend on the community that will support to it.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:19:07 PM

By developers you mean the same random beggars launching 5 ICOs and 50 new shitrypto currencies every single day? do you know that people used to call me a dev back in the old days? you shitposters bring Core devs in to the discussion to make it seem like a serious crypto.
Buying this shitcoin is equal to buying my activity tokens on Waves DEX (note that I'm indirectly planting the seeds of curiosity in order to further my agenda which is collecting money for the girl and a place to jump her however I'd like just as dev(s) here are trying to do the same things). X2lol.
(wait, hey dev, I'm talking to you, dev to dev, tell me if you are planning to spend Satoshi's coins on pussies and drink and then call it a fair distribution to the community, how come you are not taking every body's coins to get rich and maybe even become the president of USA?). lol2X.

🖤😏
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:42:10 PM

so this is why bitcoin prices have rebounded in recent days after falling more than 20%
I wonder if this segwit2x will fix the problem bitcoin or just produce another shitforkcoin

If it gives you FREE MONEY I wouldn't call it "shitforkcoin" ...even if we are speaking about shit :-)
Just convert it in btc...and be happy. Why not?!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
tech55

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:53:11 PM

Anyone know if there is still some time to buy some BTC and be eligible to receive the fork coins?

I see it says Dec. 28th but when is the buy time cutoff exactly?

Also when are the forked coins distributed?

Thanks.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

It looks to be back on ! Is this correct or just false news. I would have thought the cypto community would have known about this well before Christmas.

https://themerkle.com/segwit2x-to-be-reborn-in-coming-weeks-ahead/

I received today an email from yobit.net talking about Bitcoin Segweet in 18 hrs.
More details here :

Dear YoBit Users!
Bitcoin Segweet [B2X] balances (1:1 btc) will be added in 18 hrs (27 dec)
Timer: https://yobit.net/en/b2x/timer/
Sincerely yours,
Team of Yobit.Net
The url isn't working for the moment or exactly laggy
B2X starts in...
15:59:11

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:31:05 PM

too much new news in the crypto world is this Segwit2x another fork of bitcoin if that is true what happened to diamond fork we will wait tomorrow and check the new our-self.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

I watched the fresh review and honestly, I don't believe in the dev team. The site looks like some russian scam project ))) and the team was changed since the very first time, so be very careful if you like to invest...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: