Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Cryptocurrency amazed me  (Read 104 times)
coasterridex (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

Hello everyone ! i am a total newbie to this site/group and here's my thought about cryptocurrency.. if you notice something is wrong or not suitable for my topic please let me know. it will be much appreciated. criticizing my work will help me grow faster Smiley
not so long ago I've heard a news about this thing called Bitcoin(most known cryptocurrency) that is getting viral in the online industry and tried to learn a few things about this. i discovered that Bitcoin is considered as an online money/currency where you can trade/convert real money. And as i continue reading stuff i was fascinated and curious to discover or learn on how can i ride the waves going on in this industry to the fact that this thing called Bitcoin is exceptionally volatile the fact that virtual currency trading happens on many different cryptocurrency exchanges rather than a central exchange.

Question: for you guys. what is the most convenient way to earn Bitcoin without investing money for a guy like me who also have a full time job ?
by far these are the options i've seen online and in this site. tho the fact that i've already read how these things work i still need some guidance or suggestions to those who already started working on it while having a fulltime job.

Answer surveys to earn free Bitcoin.
Try out apps, view websites and click ads for Bitcoin.
Complete online jobs for Bitcoin (i.e. freelance)
Join a Bitcoin affiliate program.
Forum-based signature campaigns for Bitcoin.
Earn through Bitcoin faucets.
Earning Bitcoin via tips.

THANK YOU !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samplex

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

Hello everyone ! i am a total newbie to this site/group and here's my thought about cryptocurrency.. if you notice something is wrong or not suitable for my topic please let me know. it will be much appreciated. criticizing my work will help me grow faster Smiley
not so long ago I've heard a news about this thing called Bitcoin(most known cryptocurrency) that is getting viral in the online industry and tried to learn a few things about this. i discovered that Bitcoin is considered as an online money/currency where you can trade/convert real money. And as i continue reading stuff i was fascinated and curious to discover or learn on how can i ride the waves going on in this industry to the fact that this thing called Bitcoin is exceptionally volatile the fact that virtual currency trading happens on many different cryptocurrency exchanges rather than a central exchange.

Question: for you guys. what is the most convenient way to earn Bitcoin without investing money for a guy like me who also have a full time job ?
by far these are the options i've seen online and in this site. tho the fact that i've already read how these things work i still need some guidance or suggestions to those who already started working on it while having a fulltime job.

Answer surveys to earn free Bitcoin.
Try out apps, view websites and click ads for Bitcoin.
Complete online jobs for Bitcoin (i.e. freelance)
Join a Bitcoin affiliate program.
Forum-based signature campaigns for Bitcoin.
Earn through Bitcoin faucets.
Earning Bitcoin via tips.

THANK YOU !

Don't fool yourself with faucets they are waste of time, specially now, not sure but maybe surveys and downloading apps is also low paid.

Signature campaigns seems okay but we need junior memeber at least for that (which is posting at least 1 post per 30days and our rank should be junior as I was told) posting by 1 day should get you 1activity sometimes you need to wait for it to be added to your profile it may not be added instant. After this you can join signature campaigns wether it be joinging some ICO bounty where you get ICO tokens or you can try to find available ones in service section and get btc/eth ... as a reward. When you are higher rank you get paid more, for instance legendary members are paid like 70$+ on weekly basis but for you to get there need to be like online everyday for 2years or something which is long way to go. This is by far easiest thing to do that won't cost you much time at end.

Above all there are twitter campaigns etc...

You can offer a service here on forum or simply search like freelance for bitcoin you will end up with something. Things like writing, marketing are some fields where you should find jobs.

Start a blog and try to gain people to read and add affiliates there. MIght want to check out steemit platform since there you can even get paid if your article is well written. There people can upvote like on reddit and you earn money out of it.

You can as well find some companies that will give you salary in bitcoin.

Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

The methods you mentioned are basically meaning earn money online. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are still a kind of currency, which mean they can be used to exchange for goods and service. In my opinion, the best way to earn cryptocurrency is to sell what you have or accept them as a payment method. By doing this you are also increasing adoption, which is a great way to let more people know it is not only an investment property.

If you don't have things to exchange with, yes you can join some campaigns here to help other promote their project, and get some cryptocurrency in exchange Smiley But faucets and ads clicking are mostly waste of time, the payout is too low.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: