Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Campaign Practices for a more succesful ICO  (Read 101 times)
Fourgh (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

In a world full of new innovations and technological advancements; what do you think is the most effective and efficient way of convincing people to join and invest in Initial Coin Offers?
 Roll Eyes
Comment in this thread for a more meaningful and educational exchange of ideas

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Well the only thing right now I would say which is a positive thing is that peeps can invest whatever amounts they like so even micro investors can invest from anywhere in the world, except countries that don't allow like the U.S and China for example.

Also that you can invest directly without any middle men or going through brokers to pay brokerage fees is a huge plus and makes investing in icos a much simpler process in my eyes.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Vova.vova

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

Personally I use ICO Vireo and think that this ICO is the best!I have very big profits and a lot of new useful knowledge. I recommend Vireo for everyone!Check it! #Vireo
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

The idea of the project is the main thing. For example, HashCard, that offers credit cards, that can use crypto for different payments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: