Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which legit coins should have the most growth potential for 2018 and why?  (Read 109 times)
TuxRider01 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:46:07 PM

I'm cautiously optimistic about the potential of BTC for 2018 but I'm also considering converting 5% of it to alt coins that also have great potential.

So I think it would nice if you could suggest some solid alt coins with great potential and explain in a few sentences why you believe that. If your explanations makes sense to me, I will obviously dig deeper to know more about the coins.

I'm currently looking at LTC, XMR, ZEC and ETH but i don't have make a final decision yet.

FWIW I don't believe one second in bcash outside of some questionnable pump and dump. I despise Roger Ver and I think this coin will lose all his relevency once segwit and LN will be fully implemented. So no need to lose your time convincing me otherwise about this coin.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:11:12 PM

TenX, Mothership, and Mobilego.

TenX-crypto card that is applying for banking license in US atm

Mothership-got e-residency in Estonia and is looking to get into more countries in the EU

Mobilego-undervalued gaming coin that works closely with GameCredits. If you think GameCredits will do well Mobilego will likely follow suit.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:22:01 PM

TenX, Mothership, and Mobilego.

I agree about TenX, this ico was probably the most biggest one from the entire year, they raised more than 200 million dollars, or 400 million if i am not wrong.

The price went from $2 to $4 since they got listed on the exchanges, and they are now on the top 40 of coinmarketcap.

But the other ones? they are a waste of time.. Mobilego is very undervalued, but it will never be one of the big ones.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

I'm cautiously optimistic about the potential of BTC for 2018 but I'm also considering converting 5% of it to alt coins that also have great potential.

So I think it would nice if you could suggest some solid alt coins with great potential and explain in a few sentences why you believe that. If your explanations makes sense to me, I will obviously dig deeper to know more about the coins.

I'm currently looking at LTC, XMR, ZEC and ETH but i don't have make a final decision yet.

as you wish to convert some percentage of your bitcoin, i did the same thing already.
i convert 50%, much higher than your planning about 5% only. i convert it into top popular coins like etherium, NXT, waves, and Monero.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: