Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:52:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Segwit2x fork on dec 28th  (Read 763 times)
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:00:50 AM

What number attempt is this?  Just giving bitcoin a bad name  Undecided

Nope it has a bad name because of high fees and slow speeds so lets not blame the competition
and my other coins are doing just fine, they work cheap to send and fast

Tomorrow I predict technical problems on the network, must be North Korea or Putin that did it
but don't worry about the guys near the doors with dark glasses because they are here for your
own protection 

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:43:11 AM

If anyone knows about the bittrex that accepts the b2x fork that will take place in the next 12 to 15 hours. From what I understand there is still nothing officially announced or there is an official announcement and I do not know.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:14:27 AM

If anyone knows about the bittrex that accepts the b2x fork that will take place in the next 12 to 15 hours. From what I understand there is still nothing officially announced or there is an official announcement and I do not know.

At the fork announced but missed out of November, bittrex had announced he was accepting the fork, but now there is nothing officially announced yet. I think bitterx will officially accept this fork if it really will be successful.
BTfd2e93

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:05:03 AM

At the fork announced but missed out of November, bittrex had announced he was accepting the fork, but now there is nothing officially announced yet. I think bitterx will officially accept this fork if it really will be successful.

Interpret as you will ....this is what i got from bittrex support:

------------

The B2X http://b2x-segwit.io fork falls under this document with more details:
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932
Bittrex takes into consideration some of the following criteria as mentioned in the article:

The existence of a development team and if they have contacted Bittrex
Whether the coin has public developers
Whether the coin has a Testnet
Whether there is availability of public code
Whether there is a premine. B2X has a premine https://github.com/SegwitB2X/bitcoin2x/commit/08220e2a3c8ba8f53801302a8b7b6d6da5a39645

In the case of B2X http://b2x-segwit.io it has failed under several criteria listed above.

In the future, if you would like to see a fork supported on Bittrex, encourage the dev team to fill out a New coin submission. Details: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854
Best Regards,

Julian Yap @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange
ikrak3n

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:16:28 AM

Either kucoin or binance said they would accept all btc forks which is awesome.

I'm holding btc at moment just to get some of this coin, even if it is dodgy... at least it's not bcash.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:34:10 AM

Are you blind? Can't you see the other segwitx2 threads on the frontpage of this section or something?

This is just going to be some shitty fork made by some random clowns who want to lift on bitcoin's name and make a quick buck.
Stay away and dump imo.
Yeah lol, I'm not expecting this coin to be worth anything after the fork, and dump strong right after it hits the exchanges. I am dumping is as soon as possible.
kukdenis

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:35:10 AM

Interpret as you will ....this is what i got from bittrex support:

------------

The B2X http://b2x-segwit.io fork falls under this document with more details:
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932
Bittrex takes into consideration some of the following criteria as mentioned in the article:

The existence of a development team and if they have contacted Bittrex
Whether the coin has public developers
Whether the coin has a Testnet
Whether there is availability of public code
Whether there is a premine. B2X has a premine https://github.com/SegwitB2X/bitcoin2x/commit/08220e2a3c8ba8f53801302a8b7b6d6da5a39645

In the case of B2X http://b2x-segwit.io it has failed under several criteria listed above.

In the future, if you would like to see a fork supported on Bittrex, encourage the dev team to fill out a New coin submission. Details: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854
Best Regards,

Julian Yap @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

So, Guys
-yes- or -no- ? Huh
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:37:54 AM

No,  you are not going to receive anything on GDAX just because they are not going to support forks, they never did.

If you want that piece of shit created in a fork, just go to binance or bitstamp, they are always crediting the holders with the forks if you had that coin before the block in where the fork was submitted.

If you are lucky you will probably get at least $10 from that fork! Yay! Hurra! What a nice deal right?

Is this definitely happening?
if i have btc in gdax, do i get the free coins?

Yeah and you also would risk your bitcoins afterwards.
Just be sure that you can get it back or else it might end up stuck with them.
There is always that risk when it comes to storing bitcoin in trading website. It is not recommended for all.
Why not just stay and let bitcoin give you a better profit than other coins which you are not sure about.
ikrak3n

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:41:35 AM

It won't goon sale for $10 even the worst forks are worth a little something... let's find out!!
Crypington

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:59:07 AM

B2X futures are at $900+ on Yobit.  Looks like it’s going to be more than $10.  Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Easx

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

Only few blocks remained for segwit2x. My all portfolio on bitfinex. I can't understand why bitfinex support this forks. I think should be binance is my marketplace.

Mokuton

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:16:32 AM

Hopefully they do this as they did with bitcoin gold. A little extra income is nice lol
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:53:09 AM

Hopefully they do this as they did with bitcoin gold. A little extra income is nice lol

I would like and hope bittrex offers b2x to those who have btc in exchange, but as you can see, at that time nothing official has announced. For Everybody, good luck.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

what if i have btc in ledger nano s?

Yes it is happen by today. But i am not sure about the time. 
As i know, bitcoin in ledger nano also can claim the free coin. But you need to do something before get it.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:07:47 AM

Yes it's happening today! I don't know is gdax supporting the hardfork or not, if not it's better to put your coins in exchanges or another wallet who support the hardfork to get the free coins.

Either kucoin or binance said they would accept all btc forks which is awesome.

I'm holding btc at moment just to get some of this coin, even if it is dodgy... at least it's not bcash.

There you go OP, binance is supporting the hardcap. Send your coins into binance and after the fork you will get the free coins.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

I do not think this fork will make a lot of money. There was a large number of forks, the rate of profit fell now, and most of the projects were garbage.
Some stock markets support but the price will be low Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:31:45 AM

Won't it get cancelled again? There was a lot of hype last time too
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

No,  you are not going to receive anything on GDAX just because they are not going to support forks, they never did.

If you want that piece of shit created in a fork, just go to binance or bitstamp, they are always crediting the holders with the forks if you had that coin before the block in where the fork was submitted.

If you are lucky you will probably get at least $10 from that fork! Yay! Hurra! What a nice deal right?

Why just $10? I think you have a small amount of bitcoin.
I think this segwit2x is really happen today. Good for bitcoin holder.
desi92

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:26:56 AM

From gdax i think you will not get free coin since they never announce that they will give coin to bitcoin holder who store bitcoin in their website. But ledger nano you will get free coin.
changesl

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:31:23 PM

It is happening.

30 blocks left,  right?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: