Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST WALLET??  (Read 1422 times)
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Is Freewallet OK? I heard it's pretty fine but never tried it if to tell you the truth.  Undecided

for what coin?

For example for Waves or Ethereum?

P.S.
Thanks for answering, here everybody are ignoring.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ceeso

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

Etherdelta
Coinbase
Vip bitcoin
Xapo
Luno
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

I like to use paper wallets whenever I can. Very secure. Of course you should store the paper in a safe place.
nomagicka

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

f you are interested in buying and holding ripple, and are looking for a wallet, I highly recommend signing up at exarpy.com. It has an instantaneous transaction speed, does not keep a user database (so no hack potential), and has a flat fee of .01 XRP for transaction, whereas all other wallets charge a percentage, so if you're holding to sell all at once this is likely the cheapest way to go.
Nikolajr

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

I like to use Myetherwallet and Jaxx wallet for iOS.

/N
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

Is Freewallet OK? I heard it's pretty fine but never tried it if to tell you the truth.  Undecided

for what coin?

For example for Waves or Ethereum?

P.S.
Thanks for answering, here everybody are ignoring.

for ETH use Jaxx, you control the private keys

for Waves use their Official online Wallet: https://waveswallet.io or the app Waves Wallet featuring DEX (DEcentralized eXchange) now also available for Apple iOS devices

Source: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waves-wallet/id1233158971

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

I prefer Myetherwallet for ETH and ERC20 tokens. Also Grin.
CryptoHazz

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

In a world of digital insecurity, paper wallets are the best admitting that the code has no bug.

I don't understand why paying for a ledger nano s or equivalent, for a certain cost, that is made by a company (you need to trust the company), and then go through different channels (possibility of alternating the source code), if you have a piece of paper that you can store out of digital world, where you can modify your private key numbers in you own way when you write it down that adds even more complexity to discover your real private key and is in my opinion more secure that any other digital device until someone invents the tool to read in my brain Smiley
cry4crypto

Merit: 35

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

Invest in a hardware wallet if you want to keep any considerable amount of cryptocurrency. I like Ledger Nano S and Trezor, Ledger is more versatile when it comes to the number of supported currencies.
jtahanlangit

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

Do you guys have any idea of Metamask wallet?
cry4crypto

Merit: 35

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Do you guys have any idea of Metamask wallet?
As far as I know it doesn't support 2 factor authentication, which is an important security feature.
MaxGiant57001

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

Coinomi is a multi-asset wallet that supports every cryptocurrency and token you can dream of.  Using ShapeShift, they allow easy exchanges between any of the supported assets from within the interface. No identity-linking, no IP or transaction tracking, and your IP is even filtered through their servers for added anonymity. Its easy to verify security with their open source ecosystem.
SILVER[ALM]

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

Hey guys, sorry for repeatin maybe, but can anybody recommend best wallet which I can freely use with mobile app (Android). Btw of course main points are safety and usability. Thanks for everybody.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

Hey guys, sorry for repeatin maybe, but can anybody recommend best wallet which I can freely use with mobile app (Android). Btw of course main points are safety and usability. Thanks for everybody.

which cripto? BTC - Mycelium, for multicurrency use Jaxx
they ares safe & user firendly

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

for ETH use Jaxx, you control the private keys

for Waves use their Official online Wallet: https://waveswallet.io or the app Waves Wallet featuring DEX (DEcentralized eXchange) now also available for Apple iOS devices

Source: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waves-wallet/id1233158971

Thank you really much, I appreciate your help.
I'll try to read more about that wallets. You are the best !  Grin
CryptoHazz

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

Jaxx does not provide source code, thus as secure it could be, I will not put my money in, except the small amount I’m ok to loose.
nikkinix

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

hi just a newbie here and currently using mew or eth wallet. do we have or is there any other wallet that we can use?
Camillee

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:52:46 AM

I like Binance as they provide 0.1% fee. And they are continuously working to improve. I used to respect hitbtc but after I lost $100 there I became a hater. Now I keep binance acc, coinbase acc and recently got a freewallet acc cause they are really working hard to keep low fees and do btc transactions quite fast and cheep
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

Hello everyone,
 I’m new to the crypto currency game. My knowledge about this industry is 0 to none. however, I’m very eager to learn And so I thought I’d start here.

Could someone please post a few commonly used  wallets for: every day use, and cold storage.

Thank you (:

First of all what coin are you interested in?
You what to trade &/or mine some coins too?

SILVER[ALM]

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

which cripto? BTC - Mycelium, for multicurrency use Jaxx
they ares safe & user firendly
Would be multicurrency, thank you for recommendation. Some time ago I heard that there was some problems with registration at one of  the famous (don't remember exactly which) markets. What about now, is there tendency that there are too much new players?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: