Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 6412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Aurora hopes to gain popularity at once, create an initial user database and attract attention to its currency. But in fact, it’s impossible. It isn’t a fast process and you need to do a lot of work in order to get your first audience. The heads of the company should understand it.
It seems that Aurora challenges the existing principals! It’s a bold claim! And also it’s great that that the project’s team is brave enough to do it. By the way, the problem of attracting the initial audience will be solved with the help of boreals stability, it’s something that other companies can’t boast of
What will this stability backed by?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

Aurora hopes to gain popularity at once, create an initial user database and attract attention to its currency. But in fact, it’s impossible. It isn’t a fast process and you need to do a lot of work in order to get your first audience. The heads of the company should understand it.
It seems that Aurora challenges the existing principals! It’s a bold claim! And also it’s great that that the project’s team is brave enough to do it. By the way, the problem of attracting the initial audience will be solved with the help of boreals stability, it’s something that other companies can’t boast of
For example, Aurora will implement discounting of transaction fees on IDEX.  All traders are incentivized to purchase and hold a limited amount of boreals in order to increase the profitability of their trading activities, even if they are the only one doing so.
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

For example, Aurora will implement discounting of transaction fees on IDEX.  All traders are incentivized to purchase and hold a limited amount of boreals in order to increase the profitability of their trading activities, even if they are the only one doing so.
Do you know what rewards are provider for users for this?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

I’m glad that you’ve solved the problem of ensuring of value of the network at the very beginning. Can you describe the methods that you will use for this purpose?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

Tell me please, what amount of funds has been already collected on Token Sale?
spyQQgood

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

The company has already managed to collect more than 3800 Eth and this sum seems to get increased ‘cause we still have some time until the end of the sale.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

Congratulations to the team with a good result. Tell me at which exchange will the coin be traded?
adsabelly

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

The company has already managed to collect more than 3800 Eth and this sum seems to get increased ‘cause we still have some time until the end of the sale.

Will you set up a project fund pool? I hope Aurora is a wealthy team
secret07

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

This is an excellent result. Does your team have enough money to implement the project?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

Will anybody tell me why did the company decide to use single user utility in order to solve the problem of cold start?
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

As far as I understand, you’re planning to involve a small group of users to work for Aurora at the start. But what are you plans for further development and promotion of the platform?

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Greetings. I didn’t really understand how the network density will contribute to the steady development of Aurora. Can anybody explain me it?
nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:08:18 AM

This is an excellent result. Does your team have enough money to implement the project?
I see great token sales, and token sales are still running until the 11th, I love your projection and hopefully this sales token will increase again until the end of the token sale.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

I’ve heard that the project doesn’t set any minimum or maximum capitalization level when connecting funds. Is it true? Such a rare decision.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

I’ve heard that the project doesn’t set any minimum or maximum capitalization level when connecting funds. Is it true? Such a rare decision.
Hi there! It’s really so. Maximum and minimum goals are not set, as far as I know.
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

Hello! As far as I understand, I see a new platform based on blockchain providing financial services. It’s a quite competitive field, in which everybody says that their platform is the best one. I’ve also come across the ICOs of really odd companies. What make this project stand out of all the others?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

Hello! As far as I understand, I see a new platform based on blockchain providing financial services. It’s a quite competitive field, in which everybody says that their platform is the best one. I’ve also come across the ICOs of really odd companies. What make this project stand out of all the others?
Greetings! I’m ready to tell you about some advantages of start-up. Aurora solves the problems of decentralized exchanges related to considerable restrictions on time, for example. This problems leads to the numerous complications for clients. Aurora offers a variety of unique solutions.
sorrelin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

Greetings! I’m ready to tell you about some advantages of start-up. Aurora solves the problems of decentralized exchanges related to considerable restrictions on time, for example. This problems leads to the numerous complications for clients. Aurora offers a variety of unique solutions.

Problems in processing of which exchanges does the project solve? What are these unique solutions?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

Problems in processing of which exchanges does the project solve? What are these unique solutions?

First of all, these are: Ethderdelta, 0x and Oasis. As for solutions, the platform offers control over sequence of transactions, ensuring high level of safety. Fast processing of transactions together with opportunity to check them.
sorrelin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

First of all, these are: Ethderdelta, 0x and Oasis. As for solutions, the platform offers control over sequence of transactions, ensuring high level of safety. Fast processing of transactions together with opportunity to check them.
Anything else? Any unique functionality?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: