Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICON (ICX) is a coin super bullish on  (Read 141 times)
jasonmattson (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

I filled a bag two weeks ago. ICX is valued at ~10$ and is currently sitting on a market cap of 3.5 Billion, but here's why I think it's still incredibly undervalued:-Decentralized Applications – This means it'll have its own platform like Ethereum and NEO do, where ICO's and tokens will be released on their network.-Key Partnerships - 3 top Korean universities, Woori bank (one of the largest banks in Korea with a $9.7 billion market cap), and many others
South Koreans have a massive interest in the crypto and account for ~20-40% of total crypto volume (ICX hasn't hit the south Korean exchanges yet, which is when I think it'll really boom)That's my research on this coin. I personally can see it hitting 60-100$ by the end of 2018.
**Obviously, I don't have a crystal ball and can't predict the future, so as always, do your own research!**
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Yes!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: