Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect?  (Read 81836 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 01:09:40 PM

I think it is better to live a simple and honest life.  I try to live my life this way.  Because I think if I can live honestly, this life and the next life will be better.
and living in simplicity will give you no much demand in life,meaning we can be happy even in small things.

And yeah this is a perfect life,appreciating everything under the sun and looking for not much attention.

The kind of life when you're at peace with whatever you're doing, having lots of money, living out your dreams!
Peace is what we always need,but we know that world is cruel and we cannot get what we always ask.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maphistas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 04:26:37 PM

I think it is better to live a simple and honest life.  I try to live my life this way.  Because I think if I can live honestly, this life and the next life will be better.
and living in simplicity will give you no much demand in life,meaning we can be happy even in small things.

And yeah this is a perfect life,appreciating everything under the sun and looking for not much attention.

The kind of life when you're at peace with whatever you're doing, having lots of money, living out your dreams!
Peace is what we always need,but we know that world is cruel and we cannot get what we always ask.

As I look into my past, I may not even change anything since those memories gave me a learning experience rather to consider a perfect life but a life with understanding fulfilling basic needs and establishing a goal focus.  One way to stretch out the idea of simplicity for me was to find a way to live a life that will work without the demands of society and environment.  An example was work environment with a repetitive schedule where I can easily just clock in do the job description find solutions to small errors and establish the time for the two week paycheck.  The job choices seemed to be something temporary than to be a permanent career choice.  Personally, have family that tried to pursue this type of living may have sacrificed a bit to commit maybe 20-40+ years in a company.  In the end, the company decides to recruit younger and cheaper employees to replace the position which can have mix emotions of either self-worth and questioning commitment.  Hence, I like the previous comments about seeking simplicity with appreciation.  Even if you try to plan it out, there is something that might be missing or to consider as a part of one's perfect life perspective.  Personally, I wouldn't mind having more kids, but like the second quote, "we cannot get what we always ask".  My wife and I are already content with having one son after the previous attempts led to miscarriages.  There are still ups and downs in life, but there was never any regrets in the life only life lessons.

Walangkopo

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:59:44 AM

life without having problems, having lots of money and living peacefully.
Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:07:52 AM

Am not satisfied at all with my life, I haven't fulfilled my dream and be the best as am currently staying at home, taking care of the kids cos they are still so little and don't like the idea of nanny but nonetheless am happy with my life

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
hedvig007

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 01:51:20 PM

When you have no longer desire, you will be happy all the time.
Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:05:08 AM

Theres exactly no perfect life for me but a peacedul life. Being stress free and no sickness is the perfect life for me.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 07:32:12 PM

in general I am satisfied with my life I have a beautiful wife I get along with I have many friends, but I have a bad job and a little more money would be really comfortable
Virtual Systems

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 12:33:09 PM

I could be, but I don't want it. Because I'd stuck in a comfort zone and became depressed later.
Thus I'd like to better myself & my life every day step by step (which is pretty cool actually).
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 12:33:51 PM

if you can love and have love that is perfect life for me.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 12:01:35 PM

Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

minus the covid, i think i am always satisfied. no complaints at all.  i mean having a great work from home and having to spend my time with my wife and son the entire day is an amazing feeling on a daily basis.

aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:56:03 PM

I think life in which peace is there is perfect for me and for everyone else out there.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:32:36 PM

For me the best life is a balanced life, spending time between work and family. Having a good job with a decent income is very important, but so is health and happiness. All the money in the world would not be enough if you had no one to enjoy it with.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀

The Avatars: (Pick one)
Kamilaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:57:09 PM

A perfect life would be me living in a modern mansion in the middle of a heavily wooded area, with no neighbors, millions of dollars in my bank account, no kids, maybe a spouse (not really sure if i want one or not). But most importantly, happiness.
haseebahmad1

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 01:32:24 PM

Yes, I am satisfied with the standard of living that I have now.
Noahbuilders is providing roofing services and roof repair services, and are top roofing contractors nyc, best roofing contractors nyc roof replacement and installation services roofing contractors queens,brooklyn,bronx,staten island,new jersey, jersey city,newark,hoboken,newport,new york.
haseebahmad1

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 01:39:21 PM

The place one where I live in is a good place with my beloved family & I have enough to spend.
Sigmabuilders is providing the best roofing services and the roof repair services nyc, and they are the top roofing contractors nyc, best roofing contractors nyc roof replacement and installation services roofing contractors queens,brooklyn,bronx,staten island,new jersey, jersey city,newark,hoboken,newport,new york.
benkhalil3
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 01:53:56 PM

As per my point of view, The main thing is necessary for perfect life is peace, love and love. Love makes you happy, complete and perfect and also peace is very important for perfect, smooth and beautiful life, in which you have no problems, worries' and angers. Love give you strength and energy for fighting with any type of problems happily
aiguy
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:54:55 PM

In my point of view perfect life is the one in which people are happy and satisfied in whatever thing they are doing.
Sometimes, we have everything but what is most imp is usually missing from our life. Happiness is needed for perfect life.
iwnlfr
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 04:16:10 PM

Everyone should be satified with their economy their life its everytime poeple how have bad economy and healthy issues and things. You should be proud of your self life give us bad things and good things always you just don’t have to give up on that. Keep grinding if you want to have better economy and lifestyle.
tidbitcoiner

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 04:23:28 PM

I'll have to say I am a man who has a thing for worldly things.
I would like to have a lavish life with all the good things life has to offer in 21st Century.
I would want to retain my daily work though. That brings fire!
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 12:05:25 PM

Best construction company
Noah builders NYC provide best quality services Roofing contractors NYC, And another service Waterproofing contractors NYC

Wrong thread lol,What can construction thing will do to this thread,Hijacker  Grin

I'll have to say I am a man who has a thing for worldly things.
I would like to have a lavish life with all the good things life has to offer in 21st Century.
I would want to retain my daily work though. That brings fire!
As what the Quotes says,Life is too short to think of Troubles and problem so Since this is just a question without charging then we can express our Desire and wanted un life.

Good answer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: