Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283594 times)
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:05:47 PM

We are on the brink of WW3, this shit isnt going to go down easy, we have forged our own future with our own greed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:12:25 PM

... I also know the Illuminati or w/e you want to call them is cracking down on crypto, that is why its been so shitty lately for every market.

The "Cult of Saturn" is much more accurate AFAIK.  Here's a good source, but you need quite a bit of background studies to really 'get it'; otherwise, especially academics, will emphatically deny things could be this way.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJDBa7k-JQ

Anyway, I have no idea what's going on with CoinEX, but they have been really great in the past fixing all kinds of buggy problems.  The finally got their site working great for weeks, and then this happens~!  Dammit!

Well, what I'm trying to do is voice my vote of confidence in the sincerity of CaptainFuture, but I don't know what's wrong or how this will actually end.

I hope it will be fine in a few days.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:41:05 PM

... I also know the Illuminati or w/e you want to call them is cracking down on crypto, that is why its been so shitty lately for every market.

The "Cult of Saturn" is much more accurate AFAIK.  Here's a good source, but you need quite a bit of background studies to really 'get it'; otherwise, especially academics, will emphatically deny things could be this way.:

Anyway, I have no idea what's going on with CoinEX, but they have been really great in the past fixing all kinds of buggy problems.  The finally got their site working great for weeks, and then this happens~!  Dammit!

Well, what I'm trying to do is voice my vote of confidence in the sincerity of CaptainFuture, but I don't know what's wrong or how this will actually end.

how can u know what they are called? that is the whole point, they are cloaked in teh shadows, they dont give a shit what u call them because you will never find them until they have either killed u or they are long gone

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:49:22 PM

how can u know what they are called? that is the whole point, they are cloaked in teh shadows, they dont give a shit what u call them because you will never find them until they have either killed u or they are long gone

Drop the fear.  You can keep studying esoteric stuff, and it will make sense, eventually.  Look at how you made murder personal for them.  The people do the work for them, until they throw off the shackles of fear.  I could go into great length, but this is not the place.  This wil be my last post on the subject.  (drift.)  For any muckers who sucker-post drift after this, know that my mear mentioning this, even if individuals emphatically deny the possibilities, has done much more damage to your selfish cause, than can be made up by....(oh, am I supposed to finish this post for you?)  Mu-ah-ah right back at you shadowlords!

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

coinflow
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:04:47 PM

Thanks for holding my moon in a stuck position for over a month. I was happily trying to ditch it at 30 sats when all of a sudden your exchange glitched, put me into a negative ltc balance and then held all my moon.  So now im out 25 bucks in ltc, the same amount in moon and now all of it has depreciated to a point where its all useless.

At this point it is worth next to fuck all, so even if you ever do get around to resolving my 45 day old ticket it will be useless to me.  There has to be some way to be heard by this exchange.  They dont respond to tickets outside of the entry level bullshit their front line support can deal with.

Stay away at all costs.  If you are an unfortunate victim of an error on their part.  You might as well just spread your asshole and fill it with bees

Not so sure, that MOON will be useless. The MOON will rise again. As always. Wink

Jumperre

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:07:12 PM

Just relax. I highly doubt anyone is getting screwed here, W/Ds worked fine yesterday morning (i pulled .5btc @ 9am est), so the fact that they started to show "unknown address" errors at least shows you aren't being had by the owners. Most likely a w/d issues was spotted that allowed double spends/multiple concurrent process of the same transaction, etc. That or someone switched the outbound address for all the coins lol.

But lesson be learned, eat the transaction fees, not worth it to hold any amount of btc in an exchange. Throw that shit in a truly secure wallet.

Prove it to me, for now i have the right to be skeptical... though coinex has gone down for days before...... all my shit better be there is all im saying... and now I don't even have faith in this site, nor does anybody.  It's not a great way to run an exchange, security should be #1, that is the whole fucking point of charging fees.

Security Should be #1, However I wouldn't lose faith in an exchange that closes down while it fixes a leak that could lose your coins... You should be clapping your hands at them attempting to protect you and your coins.

However, Its not security that has me losing faith.... It's the lack of information and lack of transparency that makes me concerned. Any Professional venture, would have given us plenty of information to keep us calm by now. Even if they do come back, there lack of professionalism has already lost my business. I'll take my coins and business elsewhere.
renodaret

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:31:31 PM

this looks promising
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:31:56 PM

Im not surprised Conex has gone down
You just have to look through this thread and see just how many users have had issues with deposits / withdrawals going missing.
I had .30 BTC’s worth go missing and after making a support ticket on their website and posting information on this thread I was ignored so I took my business else ware.
If they do come back I will not go back to them.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:40:03 PM

Drop the fear.  You can keep studying esoteric stuff, and it will make sense, eventually.  Look at how you made murder personal for them.  The people do the work for them, until they throw off the shackles of fear.  I could go into great length, but this is not the place.  This wil be my last post on the subject.  (drift.)  For any muckers who sucker-post drift after this, know that my mear mentioning this, even if individuals emphatically deny the possibilities, has done much more damage to your selfish cause, than can be made up by....(oh, am I supposed to finish this post for you?)  Mu-ah-ah right back at you shadowlords!

You must have been in on this scam, your name is the benefactor in all, and you talk nonsense babble.  Have fun sucking at life.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:42:19 PM

Just relax. I highly doubt anyone is getting screwed here, W/Ds worked fine yesterday morning (i pulled .5btc @ 9am est), so the fact that they started to show "unknown address" errors at least shows you aren't being had by the owners. Most likely a w/d issues was spotted that allowed double spends/multiple concurrent process of the same transaction, etc. That or someone switched the outbound address for all the coins lol.

But lesson be learned, eat the transaction fees, not worth it to hold any amount of btc in an exchange. Throw that shit in a truly secure wallet.

Prove it to me, for now i have the right to be skeptical... though coinex has gone down for days before...... all my shit better be there is all im saying... and now I don't even have faith in this site, nor does anybody.  It's not a great way to run an exchange, security should be #1, that is the whole fucking point of charging fees.

Security Should be #1, However I wouldn't lose faith in an exchange that closes down while it fixes a leak that could lose your coins... You should be clapping your hands at them attempting to protect you and your coins.

However, Its not security that has me losing faith.... It's the lack of information and lack of transparency that makes me concerned. Any Professional venture, would have given us plenty of information to keep us calm by now. Even if they do come back, there lack of professionalism has already lost my business. I'll take my coins and business elsewhere.

I dont give a fuck if the tell me 1 world, so long as my shit and everyone elses coins are safe.... thats all that matters in the end.  This hysteria is good for cryptomarket regardless, so long as our shit is restored or secured....   database security will be the next high paying job....

Jumperre

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:54:35 PM

I hope nobody blames CaptainFuture, a simple reading of the beginning of this post will prove that CaptainFuture started out as a customer like the majority of us, and was later giving moderator status because of the devotion and love he had for this site. He has admitted several times in chat that he does not have the power to look into transactions or help manually, that all that power fell on Erundook. If this is a scam or hack, then CaptainFuture had been taken by it just like the rest of us.

It's looking more like a scam every minute. I posted yesterday, that Erundook deleted his Github account and the API documentation posted to it. Blogger 'I like kill nerds' investigated further and found that Erundook has deleted his personal twitter as well, and is trying to erase himself from the internet. The blogger found his profile on Localbitcoins.com and posted a screenie showing that Erundook has a trade volume of higher than 150 BTC. Could this be his personal BTC... maybe..... but with CoinEx daily volume being around 65 BTC a day this past couple months, I am fearing it might have been part of ours as well.

Edit:
The link for the blogger was posted in an earlier reply, but I'll post it again to reference my reply:
http://ilikekillnerds.com/2014/03/looks-like-coinex-pw-might-have-been-hacked/
DontPanic_42

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:03:25 PM

Since there are no news from coinex, I found almost nothing via google. Just:  http://ilikekillnerds.com/2014/03/looks-like-coinex-pw-might-have-been-hacked/ .
Is that BS or can anyone confirm that Erundook is/was the twitter and github nickname from Vitaly A. Sorokin?
https://twitter.com/erundook and https://github.com/erundook are deleted.
Whats your opinion?

Please excuse my probably bad english   Wink

BetaNEM: TDHJCC-EDXVEM-CLENVM-RHCGPG-I2PG2P-3MJWDX-ZMHN
patnor1011

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:09:26 PM

Prove it to me, for now i have the right to be skeptical... though coinex has gone down for days before...... all my shit better be there is all im saying... and now I don't even have faith in this site, nor does anybody.  It's not a great way to run an exchange, security should be #1, that is the whole fucking point of charging fees.

I dont give a fuck if the tell me 1 world, so long as my shit and everyone elses coins are safe.... thats all that matters in the end.  This hysteria is good for cryptomarket regardless, so long as our shit is restored or secured....   database security will be the next high paying job....

Nyktalgia,
Will you be so kind and cut the bullshit you post on this thread?
Stop posting your illuminati crap and get more on topic, or simply do not turn on computer while you are drunk or on Xanax.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:20:02 PM

I hope nobody blames CaptainFuture, a simple reading of the beginning of this post will prove that CaptainFuture started out as a customer like the majority of us, and was later giving moderator status because of the devotion and love he had for this site. He has admitted several times in chat that he does not have the power to look into transactions or help manually, that all that power fell on Erundook. If this is a scam or hack, then CaptainFuture had been taken by it just like the rest of us.

It's looking more like a scam every minute. I posted yesterday, that Erundook deleted his Github account and the API documentation posted to it. Blogger 'I like kill nerds' investigated further and found that Erundook has deleted his personal twitter as well, and is trying to erase himself from the internet. The blogger found his profile on Localbitcoins.com and posted a screenie showing that Erundook has a trade volume of higher than 150 BTC. Could this be his personal BTC... maybe..... but with CoinEx daily volume being around 65 BTC a day this past couple months, I am fearing it might have been part of ours as well.

Edit:
The link for the blogger was posted in an earlier reply, but I'll post it again to reference my reply:
http://ilikekillnerds.com/2014/03/looks-like-coinex-pw-might-have-been-hacked/

you are completely missing the point but ok

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:21:50 PM

Prove it to me, for now i have the right to be skeptical... though coinex has gone down for days before...... all my shit better be there is all im saying... and now I don't even have faith in this site, nor does anybody.  It's not a great way to run an exchange, security should be #1, that is the whole fucking point of charging fees.

I dont give a fuck if the tell me 1 world, so long as my shit and everyone elses coins are safe.... thats all that matters in the end.  This hysteria is good for cryptomarket regardless, so long as our shit is restored or secured....   database security will be the next high paying job....

Nyktalgia,
Stop posting your illuminati crap and get more on topic, or simply do not turn on computer while you are drunk or on Xanax.

fuck you its freedom of speech bitch, get on or get off the train you sorry sack of shit

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:25:38 PM

Nyktalgia,

i prob lost more money than you in this whole scheme so you can go fuck yourself no matter how you slice it bitch fuck you!

vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:50:51 PM

Cry  Please, I need my coins, seriously.

CoinEX fees works fine, of course. Roll Eyes

I lose 0,38 BTC and 32.8 LTC  Roll Eyes
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:54:57 PM

thats it? lol i lost over 2 btc, gg

vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:59:05 PM

thats it? lol i lost over 2 btc, gg

Congratulations. You win.
Jumperre

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:03:05 PM

you are completely missing the point but ok

I read your 'point', however I refused to acknowledge it's insanity

i prob lost more money than you in this whole scheme so you can go fuck yourself no matter how you slice it bitch fuck you!

You probably did, and we all can only hope you lost it all and are now so discouraged that you will go away and take your insanity and insulting behavior with you. Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: