Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283594 times)
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:48:09 PM

OP online, lets see what happens.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erundook (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:01:35 PM

Please stop posting FUD about CoinEx, we will issue an announcement within next 24hrs about how we are going to handle the situation.

Long story short: yes, our wallet server got hacked and all funds were withdrawn.

Please read back to the beginning of this thread, we had such a problem before and *returned all the stolen funds from our own pockets*. Before this hack happened, we also had several attacks that lost funds and we silently covered those from our fees.

For those who was stalking me at internets: thats true, i was trying to hide/delete my accounts. At the very first moment i saw zero balance at our bitcoin wallet i knew this was coming. And it scared the shit out of me. Hope you can understand that.
About me selling bitcoins at localbitcoins.com: thats true too. I have 33mh/s scrypt gpu mining farm, I have >50% of coinex fees + I get % from cryptostocks share sells. Nothing criminal here again.

So again, please calm down. We are not doing a runner.

The only way i can see to restore this is to sell more shares at cryptostocks to cover the losses *and to hire a professional security audit team to prevent this from happening again*.
Long story short, we're covering this from our own pockets again.

Thanks
- erundook

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Biontic

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:03:28 PM

Appreciate the update - Thanks

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
daruler

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:04:11 PM

Thanks for the update
Prominence

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:04:31 PM

Please stop posting FUD about CoinEx, we will issue an announcement within next 24hrs about how we are going to handle the situation.

Long story short: yes, our wallet server got hacked and all funds were withdrawn.

Please read back to the beginning of this thread, we had such a problem before and *returned all the stolen funds from our own pockets*. Before this hack happened, we also had several attacks that lost funds and we silently covered those from our fees.

For those who was stalking me at internets: thats true, i was trying to hide/delete my accounts. At the very first moment i saw zero balance at our bitcoin wallet i knew this was coming. And it scared the shit out of me. Hope you can understand that.
About me selling bitcoins at localbitcoins.com: thats true too. I have 33mh/s scrypt gpu mining farm, I have >50% of coinex fees + I get % from cryptostocks share sells. Nothing criminal here again.

The only way i can see to restore this is to sell more shares at cryptostocks to cover the losses *and to hire a professional security audit team to prevent this from happening again*.

Thanks
- erundook

I figured something like that happened. I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't trust coinex since there was barely any communication the entire month so I deposited whatever funds I had there elsewhere. The exchange didn't have a lot of volume, but can you give an estimate on how many coins in BTC was stolen?
anth0ny

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

This started happening long before the site was shut down. At least hours. I believe it was more than a day, though.

So you saw zero balance, and continued to allow deposits?

LOL. Your own pockets being suckers who buy shares?
drangos

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:08:05 PM

Thanks
- erundook

Also like everyone says thanks for this update!
But do understand that since the issue with gox we all get a little scared here Wink.

Hope you can fix this!
I gues a little donation from everyone that is willing to help get this thing up is perhaps an idea, after everything is restored that is.

lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:08:17 PM

Y'all got GOXED!!!  

ghuijnen

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:09:32 PM

Thanks for the update! Hope Coinex will be online shortly.
Regards,
Guido
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:10:57 PM

def_ender:
Here we can see his work, and work phones. Tomorrow they will try to make some calls

Interesting! I guess they're going to get a lot of phone calls tomorrow. Don't call the second number, that's his fax Smiley
(I don't speak Russian BTW, I just took my favorite mad scientist's name.)

ITDiver:
One more thing - linking real person "with access" with exchange isn't good, until we know that it was scam.

Good point, but Erundook never was anonymous. That's another reason why I don't believe he set out to embezzle our coins. Either he got overwhelmed by running the exchange in his spare time, or he has already been threatened by criminals who noticed how much money he managed. Let's hope that's not what happened.

Whats Erundook's name?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Pst291

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:11:55 PM

Not sure if this is relevant but just before everything went down i was logged in and got all my coins sold off

literally i was staring at the screen watching my coins being sold off and transferred all the while screaming at the troll box

omg im being robbed

NOW

The thief also got my cryptorush account  and he stupidly transferred my coins TO his cryptorush account.

So Cryptorush admin know who the thief is

few hours later coinex goes down with a btc theft

2+2 may equal ??

shot in the dark here  
Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:12:51 PM

Thanks
- erundook

Thank you, now all the Superman, hitman, MacGyver  conspiracy theorists can put their underoos back in the closet. I hope they didn't go hire Colombo Smiley)
14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:14:47 PM

Thanks
- erundook
Thank God you came back and we may already thought the you killed or kidnapped by, hope Litecoin not stolen and that at me lay there 18 LTC.
PS.Still a little and everything would think that you are cheater or dead
captainpugwash

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:15:25 PM

Erundook, thanks for the update
baltimoreppc

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:17:28 PM

Sh*t..all my 30mil CTM gone?
ubergeekin

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:18:13 PM

Thanks for the update. Hope this won't keep you from continuing the exchange.
snuckles

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:19:38 PM

Thanks for update lets hope this can get sorted ASAP love the site just hope not lost everything  Sad
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:22:04 PM

Thanks
- erundook

Blockchain proof of theft?
minernj

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:22:36 PM

Thanks
- erundook

Thanks for the update, you rock!
thefrog

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:22:44 PM

Thanks for the update, as everyone already wrote.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: