Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][100% Interest] 🍪 COOKIE 🍪 The World's Most Innovative PoS Token  (Read 9967 times)
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

You once said that the distribution for airdrop round 1 has not been done because the ethereum network is overloaded but now the Ethereum network is back to normal. then what about the distribution?
Hopefully the distribution process can be done as soon as possible because the Ethereum network is back to normal. Until now I have not received a token. I will continue to keep my wallet to ensure that my tokens have been received.
has the aridrop been conducted by now? My balance still shows 0 and also the website seems to be down for my..is this project still alive?Sad was looking foward to it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

You once said that the distribution for airdrop round 1 has not been done because the ethereum network is overloaded but now the Ethereum network is back to normal. then what about the distribution?
Hopefully the distribution process can be done as soon as possible because the Ethereum network is back to normal. Until now I have not received a token. I will continue to keep my wallet to ensure that my tokens have been received.
has the aridrop been conducted by now? My balance still shows 0 and also the website seems to be down for my..is this project still alive?Sad was looking foward to it
I also questioned it. I do not know whether the distribution will be done or not. Formerly dev said the distribution is delayed because the Ethereum network is being overloaded.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

site is already dead seems dev abandonded the project

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
gagak

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

I also questioned it. I do not know whether the distribution will be done or not. Formerly dev said the distribution is delayed because the Ethereum network is being overloaded.
It seems to be no distribution whatsoever. Dev has long left the project. I think the ethereum network is back to normal, but the coins have not been sent to the participants.
rujak cingur

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

It seems to be no distribution whatsoever. Dev has long left the project. I think the ethereum network is back to normal, but the coins have not been sent to the participants.
yes this project is not working properly and dev has stopped working on this project
I think dev has given false hopes to a lot of people and they expect dev to distribute this token but the fact is that until now the tokens have not been entered in the wallet
forget this project because this project is a scam

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

any update in this proejct? or is it completly dead now?Sad
like the idea of it...sounded really nice:(
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: