Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UNX] UNEOX EXCHANGE With its own token - Exchange system - Presale soon  (Read 641 times)
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:26:04 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099592.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:56:22 PM

Currently we are running a social media bounty on twitter:  https://twitter.com/UNEOXico
For which you dont need to register anywahre else simply share and like the premade twitter post.
All social sharing is wellcome , we accept ICO listing sites, forums, fb, insta, if you can share it we will reward it.
So far we have accepted random types of marketing, such as forum posting , blogs , as far as posting on gaming websites.

https://uneox.com/?page_id=2
Is the page for the bounty, all applications can be sent to email bounty@uneox.com which is checked regularly.

Other types of help to the project is wellcome, any ideas on improvement, translation offers, listing proposals etc.

Thanks for the reply . I understand how I can participate in the bounty , but the site does not have information on payment for work , you can tell me what the reward .

It is quite simple actualy, each bounty participant can recieve up to 150$ in UNX tokens or BTC for exceptional help.
The reward is decided by the bounty manager on the spot.
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:06:17 PM

In the light of recent events, I must note that stock photos were used. To protect identity.
Uneox is not a scam and ICO shall continue as planned. End of discussion on this matter.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:31:40 PM

In the light of recent events, I must note that stock photos were used. To protect identity.
Uneox is not a scam and ICO shall continue as planned. End of discussion on this matter.

To all investors and community members:

This person STOLE someone's identity - Identity theft is a crime

FAKE NAME:  MARC SMITH
http://bharatmarg.com/saumye-ranjan-profile/

THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099592.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:51:17 PM

Stock photos were used , bought under a licence.

ICO will contiune. End of talk.
Using stock images is not a crime, and it is absolutely legal to use aliases and stock images.
As many other do and have done in the past.
The campaign manager already admitted that they are using fake identities in their team which is really a big red flag. So please avoid this SCAM as no person/s running a real exchange would hide their identity to the public, you won't see any of the big exchanges hiding the true identity of their CEO all of them are brave to show their names on their website and their interviews. This is really just a scam hoping to victimize a lot of people, DON'T BE ONE OF THEM!!!!!

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:27:23 AM

Miike im not evading you question. Its the fact that you are asking such a thing. An automated crypto exchange is not a new concept , although  we are not looking to compete with other exchanges but to provide a good service. So i do not know which other exchanges have their own token as a means of payment. I hope this answers your questions.

Oh? Do you mean like an automated bot trading? Very well, it'll adequately answer my questions about the difference between you and other "conventional" exchange. About your aim to be a means of payment though, it's rather impossible, logically speaking. Why would a trading service utilize their literal competitor's token,in your opinion?

Also, if you can update this thread with those team info, it'll be nice

Hello again Miiike, the trade in question is P2P and they do not have any tokens of their own.
Why are you so curios tho about the other exchanges?

I'm curious about anything I can on questionable projects like yours, actually. That's why I always asked as many questions as I can, to prove if I'm paranoid or is it indeed another project I cornered by technical questions. Afterall, if you're legit, you'll have all the answers and capable of serving all evidences asked.

In the end, as the hammer of judgment has passed on you (I have no contribution on it, sadly), I think my job here is done
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: