Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Was Bitcoin's Year. 2018 Will Be .......  (Read 1873 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:33:13 AM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum,
[2] bitcoincash, litecoin and more......

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

Source:  [1] [2]

I am a bitcoin believer and I believe 2017 is just a beginning of bitcoin popularity. In this incoming 2018 I believe that the price of bitcoin will increase more. I can feel it that bitcoin will become more successful not in just 2018 but in the next many years also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:07:44 AM

Too many bitcoin dramas this year of 2017 I expect many more dramas in the next year I think bitcoin will still be dominant over all other competing altcoins New year brings us hope to a new and better bitcoin with of course the recent news about solving scalability issues using the so-called linghting network already on testing Im excited how competition will be very challenging. 

A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:44:55 AM

One year is a big period in the world of crypto, and it is very difficult to make any predictions. But it may be a year of diversity, that is, of different coins not trying to be universal "Number 1", but occupying different niches. Depending on implementation of Lightning Network, bitcoin may start to be extensively used for payments or may fully move to the "digital gold" role - slow, expensive, but trusted and reliable. Ethereum network can be easily clogged too, so it may become a tool for contracts, ICOs , etc., but not for payments. Ripple is interesting, fully anonymous coins (like Monero) are also promising.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

Bitcoin will still be above all coins in 2018 because its getting more popular even more. Many investors are investing on bitcoin because of the increasing price and hoping to increase more next year. But i also have the feeling that 2018 will be Ethereum year as well.
zmkriel

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:23:45 AM

Whatever it is i will still stick to bitcoin. Because actually i am nit really after in paying with bitcoins and etc. My main reason why i will still chose bitcoin than altcoins is because i want to invest and looking at the bitcoin price now from when it started, i can say that bitcoins is a very potential coins and best for investment.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:39:09 AM

I think bitcoin will stay in the top position with a high value and I think the development will increase and more people will join bitcoin in 2018, because many people are starting to realize the potential generated by bitcoin so much to attract new investors which began to make bitcoin as a place of investment
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:14:20 AM

2017 is indeed boom time of bitcoin industry. It is the year where more and more people are getting interested on BTC. I think 2018 ewould be more controversial because now that Bitcoin is popular, maybe there would be more and more people nor organizations that will destroy bitcoins reputation. We should be prepared and not easily trust fake news.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:28:33 AM

2018 for eth is going to be a good year for being valued more and in my opinion pushed the boundaries enough bitcoin this year, a new coin that will win will show if it is open to investment and the effect of Nov I think.
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:47:08 AM

I hope this kind of agony to the traders of Bitcoin will stop although we can't deny the fact that Bitcoin price is very high since the day it was started but the only problem here is the delays and high transaction fees. Does ethereum never encountered such events like this?

If Lightning Network will be released i wonder how it will went through this year, everyone is making their own move to make a change to this unstoppable agony.

From what I have heard, Matt Colarllo thinks that we may see the lightning network by the end of 2018, so there is going to be another entire year of complains and cries about the fees going up, this is going to make the drama even worse when it comes to the BCash scam getting more traction. A lot of people are going to lsoe their BTC because the idiots think that there are any other altcoin that solves the problem when none does.

If Coinbase, Xapo, Bitpay and the rest of the big payment processors that are the big chunk of the transactions get segwit, fees would go down to cents again, but they are part of the BCash scam.

I concur exactly, I was also shocked that Coinbase took the steps it took on BCH when just before the August fork they said they would not support the coin then held the coin from August - December with out a word as to their thinking except that they would release the coins to those accounts holding BTC prior to the fork, on Jan 1, 2018 then to release them just days before Christmas. It stunk to high heaven what they did, lost a bunch of credibility.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:52:03 AM

2018 will still bitcoin years, it started at 2017 and surely will continues at 2018. We will surely see that crypto currencies will boom at 2018, more people will be interested and will involved with it. Expect that in 2018 it will be more controversial year as it is getting popular day by day and surely there are people who will spread fake news. But we who already knows it true value won't believe it. And I am hoping that bitcoin and altcoin value will get higher and higher.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:25:23 PM

Bitcoin with it's high fees and slow transaction times is hardly suitable for payments – spending the same fee whether you buy a coffee or send $100,000 is a joke and the promise of scaling solutions such as the Lightning Network hasn’t been fulfilled.[1]

While there's no shortage of old and new believers to keep the party going, along with plenty of developers working to create better, forked versions of bitcoin, I’m betting my chips on a more flexible alternative.

2018 Will Be ....... Year’s? [Writer choose ethereum, what will be your choice?and why?]

many people say that 2018 will be beneficial for ethereum. I agree with this idea. but not only the ethereum but other altcoins will also change in 2018. In addition bitCoin will of course lose value or gain value.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

I think bitcoin still dominates the market, but for other coins like etherium, litecoin and more will also increase
bitcoin in year 2017 is so popular what more in year 2018. I think the value of bitcoin in next year is so high, and someones now is buying bitcoin for reserving for the next year.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:57:31 PM

until now I think that existence in crypto world will remain in favor of bitcoin. this I can feel when I look at some of the news reported in social media about bitcoin I feel the popularity of bitcoin will be a magnet for investors around the world who will try to start an investment with bitcoin. and of course this will be a pump against the increasingly uncontrolled bitcoin value. I think like that because I think for now there is no other type of coin that can rival the popularity of bitcoin. and 2018 is where bitcoin will continue to have a high enough value after a large profit amount at the end of 2017.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:43:45 PM

Yeah 2017 is the rising year of bitcoin price. If you will see the past month of this year you will see the sudden change of price. Hopefully 2018 would be a great year for bitcoin. If 2018 will be nice year many investors will invest here. And hope 2017 is the start and for incoming year bitcoin will be rising up to top.
RavenHood

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:45:20 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will be very popular and very expensive in the upcoming year of 2018. Bitcoin’s price is increasing every month, and I’m excited for this next year because I know that there will be many companies, establishment and store will accept bitcoin. Also, there will be many projects will come for bitcoin. But another coin is also accelerating to become famous, so good luck to all cryptocurrency users.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:50:18 PM

i pretty like ethereum now because it has more use than bitcoin. one thing is i like it because all new good token was using ethereum platform. so it pretty easy to buy earlier new token after icos.i would say ethereum will bang 2018. will see about it.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

Whatever it is i will still stick to bitcoin. Because actually i am nit really after in paying with bitcoins and etc. My main reason why i will still chose bitcoin than altcoins is because i want to invest and looking at the bitcoin price now from when it started, i can say that bitcoins is a very potential coins and best for investment.
Me, too . I am very confident with the success of bitcoin in 2018. Apart from the news about banning the use of bitcoin in some media, I still believe that bitcoin can solve this problem. and I also believe that the current decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary, as in today's conditions that attract investors to buy bitcoin profits by 2018.
adap-tek

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:17:19 PM

aslo Bitcoin Cheesy , because mainstream and a lot of people make bitcoin only ' cryptocurrency ' . so the main attention will be in bitcoin

Cardano, ADA is going to be a huge coin in 2018. I can see it over taking ETH. But never BTC.

I don't see that being the case, Cardano is a newcomer to the scene whereas ETH has been around a while. I think 2018 can be the year that ETH can pull itself close to bitcoin in terms of market cap and challenge for no 1 spot. I agree ADA will do well but not as well as you are predicting.

Fair point. However, it just takes CryptoKitties clogging the system on chain, another hack or some other fail for ETH to lose its spot.

Here is a good link to an indepth look at Cardano: https://medium.com/@noamlevenson/cardano-ethereum-and-neo-killer-or-overhyped-and-overpriced-8fcd5f8abcdf
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:27:40 PM

I gues the next cryto currency in 2018 is still bitcoin and ethereum they are both have high potential in the future.thats why many investor are now investing them. Im sure they will huge price this coming 2018.Now im holding both for sure it will multiple may profit
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:43:58 PM

In my opinion 2018 will be the year of ICO`s who are entering the market with a strong project and strong team. I have seen many ICO`s who have real good potential and will rise so much higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: