Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO referral campaigns: I help you find the best offers. UPD: 3 ICO suggestions  (Read 378 times)
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

Sent you info in pm

Answered you. Feel free to contact me here in the thread or in pm.

Do you have a selective manner of communication?

What referral campaigns are you talking about? Will they be only on bitcointalk or anywhere else?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chekhbtc (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

I am currently participating in these token sales' referral programs and think they are worth your attention as well.
Great interest among my own friends and followers.
Sorted here by the amount of bonus.
More info in the latest post of this thread.

All these token sales have got "POSITIVE" rating from ICORating.

1. TokenStars TEAM token sale
https://tokenstars.com/team/

TokenStars is the celebrity management platform on blockchain.
The ecosystem will provide celebrities, fans and advertisers with advanced tools and incentives for deeper interaction and engagement.
They have many top celebrities on the advisory board.

TEAM tokens will be required for all the interactions between celebrities, fans and brands.

How to join the TEAM referral program:
Step 1: Create an account at https://token.tokenstars.com
Step 2: Your referral link is right there in the account, go share it everywhere and get a referral bonus!

Bonus:
You are paid 10% commission on every transaction you generate using your referral link.
(It is also proved that those who sign up and buy TEAM tokens using your referral link get 10% bonus in addition to other bonuses currently available.)

Token sale is live until February 28.

In-depth rating review from ICORating.

2.Cappasity CAPP token sale
https://artoken.io/

Global decentralized trustless ecosystem will allow users and developers to benefit from easy 3D object creation and embedding into websites, as well as mobile and VR/AR applications secured by smart contracts and blockchain technology.

Cappasity utility token (CAPP) is issued as a digital payment vehicle that facilitates AR/VR/3D content exchange among the ecosystem participants from all over the globe.

How to join the Cappasity referral program:
Step 1: Create an account at https://tokensale.cappasity.com/ and fill in all the details required
Step 2: Your referral link is right there in your personal account https://tokensale.cappasity.com/dashboard/affiliates, go share it everywhere and get a referral bonus!

Bonus:
You are paid 5% commission on every transaction you generate using your affiliate referral URL

Phase 2 Presale starts on February 22.

3. The Abyss Platform
https://www.theabyss.com

The Abyss is a digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games (Free2play MMOs and cryptogames being a key priority), including AAA-titles, to the global game community.
The Abyss offers a motivational and multilevel referral system, allowing gamers to earn from in-game and social activities, and other gamers’ payments as well.

ABYSS tokens are a priority internal mechanism for interaction on The Abyss platform.

DAICO model.

How to join the ABYSS referral program:
Step 1: Create an account at https://www.theabyss.com/referral-program
Step 2: Your referral link is right there on that page, go share it everywhere and get a referral bonus!

Bonus:
You are paid 1% to 4% commission on every transaction you generate using your referral link. (Depending on the level, check out the description.)

Token sale starts on March 7.

co1ndog

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Thx for referral links!
10% - looks so pretty Smiley
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

Please no spam here, have a respect for others, the thread is about referral programs only.

What is an average referral bonus looks like? I mean what is an average percent and how much crypto can I earn participating in such referral programs?
Like 5-10% is quite a usual practice. The total amount of crypto depends on how many contributors you will get to an ICO and how much they will contribute, of course. Do you have popular personal channels on any social media, a wide network of contacts? If yes, that can be quite a simple thing for you to start earning on that like that.

I really don't get your idea. It's not difficult to find a referral program for any ICO. You offer your own ideas of a 'good one', right? But how do I know that you analyzed and researched the ICO properly? What is your level of expertise? Don't understand what are the benefits here for everyone...
blackcrypto55

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

Do you think ICORating is a trusted platform? I often see ratings based on their opinions
chekhbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Do you think ICORating is a trusted platform? I often see ratings based on their opinions
Of course! The site is recognized by the world crypto-community
99arms

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Nice! I wonder why other ICO's do not use referrals?
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Everyone who wants to participate in the best referral campaigns of the most promising ICOs, upcoming and ongoing, and earn money like that - please share your details here according to the questionnaire below.

I will be getting in touch with every one of you later, but only from time to time (no spam ever!), to provide recommendations according to your personal preferences: project, timing, bonus for you and for your referrals, how to join. In this way, I'll help you easily find the best alternatives so you can earn a lot!

In fact, I've taken part in numerous referral campaigns and do the analytics for myself. But will be glad to share it with the community (you, guys). For free, for now! I have an idea on how to monetize this, but first, I need to see it in action and do not plan to charge anything at least for a couple of months or even more.

Questionnaire
(please answer here in the thread, but don't worry, I'll ask more here or in PM if needed or you can simply PM me if there's some sensitive data):

1) In the referral campaigns of what ICOs have you already participated? How do you choose an ICO to join their referral campaign? Based on what criteria?

2) What referral bonus amounts (percentage) do you find acceptable?

3) What types of channels do you use to promote your referral link? It is mostly Twitter, or Facebook, or Telegram, or email, or forums...

Looking forward to helping you make good money through sharing your personal referral links.

----------

I am currently participating in these token sales' referral programs and think they are worth your attention as well.
More info in my detailed post in this thread.

(In-depth rating review from ICORating.)
Bonus: 10%

Bonus: 5%.

3. The Abyss Platform ABYSS token sale
Bonus: 1% to 4%.

--- MORE DETAILS IN MY POST IN THIS THREAD ---

Thank you for this thread and it will surely help those people who is searching for a good ICO and profitable income in referral program  . Before I participate on postoken and they are really good when it comes to referral . You do not need to deposit and you can earn .
chekhbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Everyone who wants to participate in the best referral campaigns of the most promising ICOs, upcoming and ongoing, and earn money like that - please share your details here according to the questionnaire below.

I will be getting in touch with every one of you later, but only from time to time (no spam ever!), to provide recommendations according to your personal preferences: project, timing, bonus for you and for your referrals, how to join. In this way, I'll help you easily find the best alternatives so you can earn a lot!

In fact, I've taken part in numerous referral campaigns and do the analytics for myself. But will be glad to share it with the community (you, guys). For free, for now! I have an idea on how to monetize this, but first, I need to see it in action and do not plan to charge anything at least for a couple of months or even more.

Questionnaire
(please answer here in the thread, but don't worry, I'll ask more here or in PM if needed or you can simply PM me if there's some sensitive data):

1) In the referral campaigns of what ICOs have you already participated? How do you choose an ICO to join their referral campaign? Based on what criteria?

2) What referral bonus amounts (percentage) do you find acceptable?

3) What types of channels do you use to promote your referral link? It is mostly Twitter, or Facebook, or Telegram, or email, or forums...

Looking forward to helping you make good money through sharing your personal referral links.

----------

More info in my detailed post in this thread.

Bonus: 10%

Bonus: 5%.

3. The Abyss Platform ABYSS token sale
Bonus: 1% to 4%.

--- MORE DETAILS IN MY POST IN THIS THREAD ---

Thank you for this thread and it will surely help those people who is searching for a good ICO and profitable income in referral program  . Before I participate on postoken and they are really good when it comes to referral . You do not need to deposit and you can earn .

No problem!
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

What do you think about the Blok referral program? 7% paid in ETH. You seem to have a solid grasp on these campaigns.
CRYPTOFANNN

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

facebook, twitter, google..... have banned icos promoting, there's no way to make successful campaigns without them Undecided Undecided
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

Very interesting topic and worth trying.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: