Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Receiving Unfair Trust from user 'VOD'  (Read 333 times)
NiceSoft12 (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:41:45 PM

So I made 2 posts; one offering to sell an item, the other requesting a loan and using the same item as collateral.

It's very simple; I wanted to give myself the option of either selling it or getting a loan for it, since I'm undecided on whether i want to forego the item entirely.

But 'VOD' simply assumes I will not claim the item back if I get a loan, and hastily just shells out a negative trust and staining my name.

How is that fair?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:53:27 AM

since I'm undecided on whether i want to forego the item entirely.

How is it fair to the person who lent you the coins if you decide to forgo the item?  The lender is now stuck with something he has to sell.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
NiceSoft12 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:54:49 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 05:10:54 AM by NiceSoft12

since I'm undecided on whether i want to forego the item entirely.

How is it fair to the person who lent you the coins if you decide to forgo the item?  The lender is now stuck with something he has to sell.

I was undecided as to whether I wanted to sell the account entirely or have the luxury of getting it back; it's a tough decision to make.  If I do choose to lend the item, it means I will want it back, if I do choose to sell the item, it means I don't want it back. I wanted to give myself 2 options and than when i make my choice, I will have candidates lined up already.

Whatever, I guess you can't be the perfect forum police, it happens.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:40:50 AM

It's because you are making an unfair decision against the one lending you coins, I mean he is already made up his mind on your transactions or negotiations and yet clearly you still cannot make up your mind about what you will give to him something in return remember in making transactions with someone both have the parties need to fairly agree onto something they need to give before the transaction happen.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
NiceSoft12 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

It's because you are making an unfair decision against the one lending you coins, I mean he is already made up his mind on your transactions or negotiations and yet clearly you still cannot make up your mind about what you will give to him something in return remember in making transactions with someone both have the parties need to fairly agree onto something they need to give before the transaction happen.

I don't think you have any idea what was going on. Your response is incoherent to say the least.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:24:20 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 11:20:46 AM by TheUltraElite

So I made 2 posts; one offering to sell an item, the other requesting a loan and using the same item as collateral.

It's very simple; I wanted to give myself the option of either selling it or getting a loan for it, since I'm undecided on whether i want to forego the item entirely.

But 'VOD' simply assumes I will not claim the item back if I get a loan, and hastily just shells out a negative trust and staining my name.

How is that fair?

I saw the thread which you had opened and I am afraid to say that this type of collaterals are not accepted as valid ones. This is a bitfinex account and these accounts can be social engineered back to the original owner.

In case you do default your loan and then the lender is stuck with this collateral they have no way of making it back. Rather if you offered the Ripple coins as collateral then probably it would be valid and such negative rating would not be given to you.

In any case I am also giving you a negative trust because I dont trust people like you who are planning of defaulting a loan using a recoverable collateral.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:16:06 AM

I don't think you have any idea what was going on. Your response is incoherent to say the least.

I think he knows what he is talking about, but the way he writes is shit.
Well better behave for a some time and ask vod for forgiveness and maybe he will remove it since he is not heartless and judgmental as hilariousandco.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
NiceSoft12 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:42:43 AM

How is that fair?

I saw the thread which you had opened and I am afraid to say that this type of collaterals are not accepted as valid ones. This is a bitfinex account and these accounts can be social engineered back to the original owner.

In case you do default your loan and then the lender is stuck with this collateral they have no way of making it back. Rather if you offered the Ripple coins as collateral then probably it would be valid and such negative rating would not be given to you.

In any case I am also giving you a negative trust because I dont trust people like you who are planning of defaulting a loan using a recoverable collateral.

How do you know I am planning on defaulting a loan? How do you know it is recoverable collateral, IF the user changes the email and password to his liking and there is no 2FA on the account?
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:09:13 AM

How is that fair?

How do you know I am planning on defaulting a loan? How do you know it is recoverable collateral, IF the user changes the email and password to his liking and there is no 2FA on the account?

that maybe true but still loaning while selling the same item is still unfair what if you loose interest in paying it and let the account go. that would be like scamming  the one who loaned you the money.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:44:49 AM

How do you know I am planning on defaulting a loan?
I have seen people like you before trying to make a loan request with a collateral that seems acceptable for the lender. Experience has taught me many things.

How do you know it is recoverable collateral, IF the user changes the email and password to his liking and there is no 2FA on the account?
OK so you know about the 2FA of the account. So I guess you have kept the 2FA of the account linked to your device so that in future after you default the loan you can recover it?

I guess that was what your plan was to scam the lender. Did I just social engineer all the information out your mouth? I need to keep an eye on this thread.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1172

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:13:18 AM

I was undecided as to whether I wanted to sell the account entirely or have the luxury of getting it back; it's a tough decision to make.  If I do choose to lend the item, it means I will want it back, if I do choose to sell the item, it means I don't want it back. I wanted to give myself 2 options and than when i make my choice, I will have candidates lined up already.

Whatever, I guess you can't be the perfect forum police, it happens.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "You can't have your cake and eat it". Don't try to simultaneously sell an item while you are also trying to use it as collateral. It should be quite obvious, unless you are a greedy person. Next time, try to take the honest route and maybe you wouldn't get a negative trust.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████