Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18879 times)
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

We need to manage risk. Put 60% of your money in low risk (buy a house and wait 10-20 years) 30% in medium risk (buy stocks and wait 5-10 years) and 10% in high risk like crypto.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

Don’t dismiss everything Warren Buffet says. I hope (and think) he is wrong on crypto but the man knows the game and his base concept of investing in a product with good fundamentals for the long term is 100% spot-on. I follow his advice on playing the stock market, but not crypto.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

Tons of worthless projects so be wary of that, common advice is that you should spread the investment that you will make but the truth is it's not that easy to do that, preferring to have quantity over quality is dangerous you may get frustrated, we are talking about ICO's so risk is great compared to the ones who have an established products and exchanges as you can see them on the top crypto on CMC, deep research for the whitepaper, their proposed product, and the team is necessary, focus more on quality but don't disregard the quantity.

sliderider
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

I just hold because I believe it will reach new heights the pundits wouldn't of ever imagined. Well I can't say I held everything. I cashed out those huge gains but there is enough in there to buy me a new house when it does get there.

I'm like 50% in it for tech, the rest is for money.

Also you have to research everything that you just said not everybody has the time to research it extensively like you have.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

I think that the best investment is a good ISO project! In my opinion, if you manage to get into a good project, you will definitely earn! And generally there are no right and wrong strategies, you have to analyze the market and adjust to the situation!
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

I have a strategy with a declining market price. and I bought coins that many people demanded. At a time when market prices are falling, it is an opportunity to do as much as possible and I will make sales as market prices begin to increase. and it's a very satisfying income. and no need to rush if the market price falls. it will cause an accident in trading.
bit-freedom

Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

I do invest in ICO projects which I see the potential in it. Other than that, my strategy is to buy in more bitcoin and altcoins when the prices are low during market dips. I refrain from buying hyped coins with prices more than 20% of its original price.
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

My strategy is almost the same as what most other people do. Do this if you invest in any coin, buy at low and sell at high. It has become a major requirement in making investments. With so profit will definitely be. Wink

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:46:29 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

my strategy is, in this year i think investment to 2 ICO for every month is more than enough, so much scammy ICO today. so lease choose it wisely.
and day trading is not recommended anyway, you wanna advice for investment but wanna to get profit like day trading. that doesn't make sense. really dangerous and i advice don't use it even with a condition of market like this
annajt19

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

I say: no risk, no win! Although hodl gives you stability on a long term, trading might get you some decent earnings right now!
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

I say: no risk, no win! Although hodl gives you stability on a long term, trading might get you some decent earnings right now!

Hodling doesn't gives stability at all!

Think about the guys who bought BTC at ~19k USD...

Some are probably still hodling but at what cost? Is that stability?

parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Hi! I trade on 2 weeks. Included the schedule of a coin at 4 o'clock, carried out the analysis of a situation, looked at the schedule of bitcoin. Bought, waited, (surely checked events at a coin for a month), estimated profit and sold a coin.
Almost never this strategy brings)

number37

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

This is a good strategy for an investor in crypto: 1) research a lot; 2) find ~100 coins you like; 3) put 1% of your capital in every coin by averaging down; 4) hold until moon or grave;
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

Hodling doesn't gives stability at all!

Think about the guys who bought BTC at ~19k USD...

Some are probably still hodling but at what cost? Is that stability?

Maybe the stability he was referring to is the stability of the mind as you won't have to worry what is going on in the present moment, but focus more on the future. That has always been the idea anyway but we all know trader have a better chance in making more profit both in the short and long term than a straight up holder will ever make as long as he is good with it.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

my strategy on crypto investments is by buying an undervalued coins with low market cap, then hold it for long term
but, i will do my dip research in all aspect before investing, so i will choose the best coin, not a shitcons

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BeerTanker

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

Most investors consider taking a moderate involvement on difficult situations unless a simple chance presents itself, for example an ICO.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

Well, almost all similar strategies for investment, the main thing is to choose assets for investment

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
conectum

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

There is no unique crypto investing strategy. The best way to do it is doing your own research and deciding which project is going to succeed in a long run and earn you the biggest profit.
mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

To begin with, we note that there are 3 strategies in crypto-investment: basket trading, long-term investment and short-term. under the third strategy impatient people who want fast profit Smiley but because of risk to leave in a minus as a result of the transaction we will not consider it. further, you have to collect emotions in a fist. yes, the crypto-currency market is unstable, yes, you may have to be nervous, but be patient. if you adhere to the buy-hold strategy, do not pay attention to the decline in prices, but just wait patiently for its recovery. personally, I adhere to this particular species.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

the best investment that comes to most of the people who are in the market is the equal distribution of their investment between three things, the bitcoin and ethereum and then the altcoins which have a high transaction rate per day and the ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: