Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Strong USA PayPal Accounts (Aged, Verified, History, and No 21-day Hold)  (Read 114 times)
Purveyor (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

Contact Information
Kik: pu.sh

Price: $85

If you have any doubts, I will provide all the proof and evidence that I own these accounts, have documentation, et cetera. I will also provide life-time customer support to my customers if they have any questions or troubles after they buy an account off me to keep my reputation good.

Where do the accounts come from?

I'm the original owner of these accounts. I have a lot of experience with PayPal and know their system like the back of my hand. These accounts are 100% safe and legal. I used fake information to create these accounts.

What does the account come with?

• No withdrawal limits, sending limits, or 21-day holds
• Transaction history
• The best PayPal stealth guide
• Created over a year ago
• Original email address (accessible and changeable)
• Original phone number (accessible and changeable)
• Verified bank account (details provided)
• Verified credit card (details provided)
• Social security number (details provided)

What if the accounts gets limited?

I will provide you with the best stealth guide to avoid limitation after your purchase. Do NOT change any information besides the email address and the password. I am not responsible if you change the information and the account gets limited. Other than that, your account shouldn't get limited, unless you have a lot of disputes/customers complaints. If your account gets limited, I can provide you with the drivers license and proof of address documentation for an extra fee.

Which payment methods do you accept?

• Bitcoin
• Bitcoin Cash
• Ethereum
• Litecoin
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buyercodesaws

Activity: 209
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

Contact Information
Kik: pu.sh

Price: $85

If you have any doubts, I will provide all the proof and evidence that I own these accounts, have documentation, et cetera. I will also provide life-time customer support to my customers if they have any questions or troubles after they buy an account off me to keep my reputation good.

Where do the accounts come from?

I'm the original owner of these accounts. I have a lot of experience with PayPal and know their system like the back of my hand. These accounts are 100% safe and legal. I used fake information to create these accounts.

What does the account come with?

• No withdrawal limits, sending limits, or 21-day holds
• Transaction history
• The best PayPal stealth guide
• Created over a year ago
• Original email address (accessible and changeable)
• Original phone number (accessible and changeable)
• Verified bank account (details provided)
• Verified credit card (details provided)
• Social security number (details provided)

What if the accounts gets limited?

I will provide you with the best stealth guide to avoid limitation after your purchase. Do NOT change any information besides the email address and the password. I am not responsible if you change the information and the account gets limited. Other than that, your account shouldn't get limited, unless you have a lot of disputes/customers complaints. If your account gets limited, I can provide you with the drivers license and proof of address documentation for an extra fee.

Which payment methods do you accept?

• Bitcoin
• Bitcoin Cash
• Ethereum
• Litecoin
how to buy this ?
whether you gives a guarantee ?
Purveyor (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:09:10 PM