Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitzlato.com - bitcoin exchange from early adopter  (Read 135 times)
legkodymov (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:23:07 PM

Due to my background in software development and telecommunication, I was introduced to Bitcoin at the very beginning of its existence when nobody could imagine how important it may become in the nearest future. Learning about bitcoin in the late 2010, I was actively mining by Febrary 2011. Since 2013 my partners and I started to mine professionally in partnership with such companies as Bitfury, AsicMiner and Bitmain. Together we have built a great team of leaders who relentlessly work to make our customers successful.

In 2013, I had predicted the MtGox exchange failure, 6 months before it actually happened (https://geektimes.ru/post/190634/). MtGox followed the same path as a few other Bitcoin exchanges before them. The failure of Bitcoin exchanges made me think. What was the root cause of these failures? What needs to be done to avoid them? How users of exchanges can be protected from such events?

Since then, my team and I have analyzed numerous failure scenarios, including a simulation of a hacker attack by the exchange owners and operators, and we found a solution that allows us to operate a bitcoin exchange in a highly secure manner. Step-by-step we will introduce our strategy along with the working exchange platform. In addition, using our previous experience in software engineering, we are determined to provide the best user experience and productivity exchange to our customers.

Our product roadmap includes the following essential features:

- All pairs are be based on Bitcoin Cash
- No User funds blockage for uncertain time or due to regulation issues
- Best user experience on various software platforms
- Extremely low transaction fees
- Deposit/withdraw through p2p Telegram bot
- Unprecedented referral bonuses. It's a great chance to make money!

We are actively looking for beta testers!
During beta testing, exchange will operate free of charge, with great bonuses for bug seekers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: