Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Fenix. Hashing from the ashes of Bakewell.  (Read 12181 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 01:12:42 AM

Any dividend estimates?  Or do we need to start a Fenix Speculation, FUD, and Manipulation thread for that?   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
fourd00rgtz

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:21:27 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 01:58:40 AM by fourd00rgtz

Any dividend estimates?  Or do we need to start a Fenix Speculation, FUD, and Manipulation thread for that?   Cheesy

Hashing since July 25th, call the average whatever you want 140-150gh, minus a day maybe for setup, then a transfer to another pool once. So maybe 10-11 days worth, think there was a difficulty jump inbetween there. So if someone wants to do the math go ahead. My guess is .000603
bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:31:53 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 03:29:05 AM by bob131313

Any dividend estimates?  Or do we need to start a Fenix Speculation, FUD, and Manipulation thread for that?   Cheesy

Hashing since July 25th, call the average whatever you want 140-150gh, minus a day maybe for setup, then a transfer to another pool once. So maybe 10-11 days worth, think there was a difficulty jump inbetween there. So if someone wants to do the math go ahead.

~.009 per share -- rough estimate. IMHOP since I didn't pass calculus

edit based on https://blockchain.info/address/1AJtCkse7QLV3Mb1VwhhFEEV9fSsZobVss
~.001 per share

2013-08-05 22:06:33    22,953    ฿0.00060255    ฿13.83033015
MikeMark

Activity: 179

Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:16:17 AM

I'm not selling, because free money forever.   Cool

But I might be buying...

This Fenix logo is very slick!  GJ to the creator.

Logo is the work of @nameface. I agree, @nameface: good job!

By the way, he and his wife are expecting. Think I'll add to the baby shower fund, and show my appreciation for his work at the same time.   Cheesy

Enjoy,

-MikeMark

The Path of the Just is as the Shining Light...
nameface

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 02:47:40 AM

I'm not selling, because free money forever.   Cool

But I might be buying...

This Fenix logo is very slick!  GJ to the creator.

Logo is the work of @nameface. I agree, @nameface: good job!

By the way, he and his wife are expecting. Think I'll add to the baby shower fund, and show my appreciation for his work at the same time.   Cheesy

Enjoy,

-MikeMark

Thanks for the appreciation iCE, and thanks a lot for the tip MM Smiley Today, that's enough BTC to buy the baby an outfit... By the time the baby's born and ready to wear an outfit, it'll buy two outfits! GO GO BITCOIN PRICE!!!
MikeMark

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 03:35:43 AM

Wow, last dividend still hot to the touch and the units just earned another BTC1.5! That's nice.

Two dividends a week! Cool!  Cool

fourd00rgtz

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 03:41:31 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 04:01:18 AM by fourd00rgtz

Saw buying before the dividend then someone dumped a bunch. wonder if they profited?

Bitfunder states 22953 outstanding and paid dividends. The google doc linked on the first page is showing 22604, google doc need an update?
MikeMark

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 05:30:36 AM

Saw buying before the dividend then someone dumped a bunch. wonder if they profited?

Bitfunder states 22953 outstanding and paid dividends. The google doc linked on the first page is showing 22604, google doc need an update?

You  know, it's funny. We often think the one buying is the same as the one selling, and they are just after the dividend. Pessimistic human nature to think that. There's a good chance the two are unrelated.

I'm just happy to see this bird hunt.  Cheesy

-MikeMark

klaus_ffm

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 05:49:24 AM

We are making currently 12 BTC a week to substain the business. How do we invest the money to make our business case sustainable? I guess we need an additional IPO and new hardware soon.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:56:49 AM

I own an undisclosed amount of Bakewell shares that I need converted into Fenix shares ASAP.

Who do I speak to about this?

Thanks in advance.
FenixPR (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:30:46 PM

I own an undisclosed amount of Bakewell shares that I need converted into Fenix shares ASAP.

Who do I speak to about this?

Thanks in advance.

I have sent you a PM with instructions.
wisard

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:34:02 PM

Future investments.

I think it makes good sense to place 30% funds not paid as dividends with coinlender. But without locking it in.

And then when we are ready to invest, we should go for a diversified group purchase like the one CoinHoarder is doing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268280.0

Order from multiple vendors.

Maybe issue new shares to place the orders from multiple vendors. Or maybe just join a group buy already happening where we don't have to raise more funds, but still maintain the growth.

If we have to issue new shares - how would we go about calculating the strike price?

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:44:21 PM

Just a question. Are there any "new" shares that would be added to the how many shares are offered or are the conversion from Bakewell shares and Fenix are accounted for in the IPO.

Because if it is the first case, Wouldn't that be a major dilution to the share price? I don't think I would be comfortable with that. Being an investor in Fenix and all.

Please shed light on this. thank you.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
fourd00rgtz

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 04:13:32 PM

Just a question. Are there any "new" shares that would be added to the how many shares are offered or are the conversion from Bakewell shares and Fenix are accounted for in the IPO.

Because if it is the first case, Wouldn't that be a major dilution to the share price? I don't think I would be comfortable with that. Being an investor in Fenix and all.

6000 Bakewell became 24000 Fenix. Any further share release should it be to raise funds or purchase equipment would have to be put to a vote as per the first few posts in this thread.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:12:03 PM

6000 Bakewell became 24000 Fenix. Any further share release should it be to raise funds or purchase equipment would have to be put to a vote as per the first few posts in this thread.

So I am buying other people shares in Bakefail as Fenix, right? and the others just still didn't claim them yet to be able to trade them?

Did I get it right?

What about the divs? are they distributed to the claimed shares until the rest are claimed or are their divs stay somewhere until they claim the shares?

MikeMark

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:13:16 PM

Future investments.

I think it makes good sense to place 30% funds not paid as dividends with coinlender. But without locking it in.

And then when we are ready to invest, we should go for a diversified group purchase like the one CoinHoarder is doing.

Maybe issue new shares to place the orders from multiple vendors. Or maybe just join a group buy already happening where we don't have to raise more funds, but still maintain the growth.

If we have to issue new shares - how would we go about calculating the strike price?

One choice for any new shares would be a completely new issue, probably as a type of bond or loan. Maybe named "Fenix.Grow," offering a flat percentage dividend that begins paying on a specific date, say 1 month from now. The bond (or loan) could be bought back from the growth fund at a flat rate percentage on a specified date.

That satisfies keeping the Fenix asset issue intact, gives Fenix itself working capital, and offers a repayment plan.

That new issue could be placed on any exchange, because it would be separate from the Fenix asset issue.

How's that?   Wink

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:15:07 PM

Future investments.

One choice for any new shares would be a completely new issue, probably as a type of bond or loan. Maybe named "Fenix.Grow," offering a flat percentage dividend that begins paying on a specific date, say 1 month from now. The bond (or loan) could be bought back from the growth fund at a flat rate percentage on a specified date.

That satisfies keeping the Fenix asset issue intact, gives Fenix itself working capital, and offers a repayment plan.

That new issue could be placed on any exchange, because it would be separate from the Fenix asset issue.

How's that?   Wink

It is the only way it should be otherwise I am out. Dilution by adding shares would mean falling prices.

klaus_ffm

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:26:42 PM

Future investments.

How's that?   Wink

It is the only way it should be otherwise I am out. Dilution by adding shares would mean falling prices.

Agree 100%. We could also use the remaining 30 % to pay out a dividend for the new IPO. People need to see that they do not have to wait 6 month for any  r. o. c.
bob131313

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:40:52 PM

Go for ipo on Fenix.Research

Summary: Research into quantum processing mining. Get your coins before you mine them.

On a serious note. An ipo with a clear indication that 10% of mining proceeds would be part of a research division of Fenix that could do things with the leaway Darpa has.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:54:53 PM

Go for ipo on Fenix.Research

Summary: Research into quantum processing mining. Get your coins before you mine them.

On a serious note. An ipo with a clear indication that 10% of mining proceeds would be part of a research division of Fenix that could do things with the leaway Darpa has.

Ha Ha......... Ha -_-!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: