Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 08:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounties useful?  (Read 9577 times)
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

You are right its annoying when you join a campaign since its not really a sure thing but in a time like that i just try to be an optimist and hoping that my work is worth it but also i know that most of the time its a fail.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
trrewqs

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

I'm not sure that this will help the project to become successful. If the project does not have a good idea and a clever team, then the project does not shine

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

You are right, now Bounty and even more so Airdrops very much. Most of them are not of particular value, others are scams worthy of Bounty too little. Then how lucky
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

Bounty is more useful and helpful and profitable than airdrops. I experienced those two and bouties are helpful since i started doing crypto my dream is to participates and to be a part of bouty. and now i am here, i joined also airdrops but they are useless for me, cause i joined many airdrops but i gained nothing and that is a total messed for me. So i will go and go for the bounties.

putriangel

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

I think the more useful here is bounty than airdrop. Because of the few airdrop coins I received there was no value And just being a junk coin. Maybe you can focus on bounty only. It's more useful than airdrop.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.
no, the only altcoins that become successful coin is the coin which received high trading volume in the market. as you can see on coinmarketcap those altcoins can be called successful. not all altcoins that is being circulated on the market has a value, most of them are really useless.

Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

Most airdrops of these days are not profitable any longer. And the task they even as you to perform is not as simple as it used to be. These days they will let you perform a lot task and end up giving you some few tokens that is not worth anything.
Easx

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

If you live in 3rd world countries yes Smiley All coins can exchange dolar,euro or bitcoin. But %98 of airdrops is scam or shit. Anyway, for bounty campaigns, we  should pick up the reasonable one.

7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.

Earn free tokens from Airdrops is bullshit? Do some work in good bounty campaigns and earn coins with potential to x is bullshit? If you think so I can't help you )
Altcoindealer

Activity: 701
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

I received a lot of bountys last year who had a real value. But these time is gone. So the actual airdrops hast to 99% no value. But the bounty campaigns are still very usefull. If you have no money to invest in a project, you can get their coins and tokens witht their bounty campaigns.
thanhdat031

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Absolutely yes, airdrops and bounties are very useful and it help many people to earn more token converted into money by joining to it. If you patience in joining more airdrops and bounties then you have more chances to have a profit. That is why i joined plenty of bounties and airdrops.
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

I join some airdrop and bounty. Some succeed and the price of token is also above the ico price. Some also disappeared and no word after the bounty was over. Maybe joining a bounty from a trusted manager would be the right decision.
Bendz

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Indeed there are some coins that are produced have no price at all times. But for me it does not matter, because I will not give up looking for coins that have a price. You need to know that bounty and airdrop are essential for developing the project community.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

Bounties and Airdrops are useful ways for ICO promotion. These two things can help spread the ICO project to the community in the worldwide. The use of the Bounties and airdrops are real for promotion. It gives benefits for the ICO projects and the bounty/airdrop hunters.
Regarding the reward, it may depend on the ICO project itself. I don't think that it is bullshit or another thing. Our task is to help to spread the project to the community.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

jaypiepie

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

Actually bounty and airdrops are both lucrative but it depends on the ICO. But there are airdrops that are useless. If I choose between the two, bounty is better.  I will only accept airdrop when the project is good.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin?

No, airdrop and bounty are not a way to judge quality as well as the success of ICOs. But the success of ICO depends on many factors in a harmonious, complete and unified process. In it, airdrop and bounty are an indispensable component. It is a powerful method in marketing and advertising to expand and sustain the interest of the community.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

Airdrop and Bounty are something different. With Airdrop, you do not have to try to get a coin, you just register, give the wallet the address is finished and you just wait for the incoming coin without the need to bother doing any effort.
Well, this is where a lot happens (although not all, but most) do the things you mentioned earlier.
Unlike Airdrop, in Bounty campaign you should try to do it. Coins can not be obtained instantly like Airdrop. And most of these Bounty campaigns go to market, but about whether or not the success of the coin depends on the Bounty that we follow and the developer and the coin community itself.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

the coin is not necessarily successful. but that obviously can produce when it can sell what can be obtained in the bounty or airdrop. sometimes indeed produce and can survive even has a higher price. but there is also that fell in price and could not rise again.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

Airdrops and bounties are really useful if it converted in money or reinvested in some other coin buying, a bounty hunter can earn a good amount from airdrops bounties and signatures, these are good paying work and useful,some time some air drop or bounties became the reason of headache due to non completion of the bounty or scam.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Irkytsk38rus

Araw ICO

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

I agree with you a lot of bad companies that very quickly end their existence. But even on such companies you can earn when you quickly sell their tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: