Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cardano replace Ethereum?  (Read 1126 times)
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:28:16 AM

Maybe one day ADA will become popular, but today it's only a speculative asset. They have a great prospects and very smart team, but they suffer from the lack of business acumen (in opposite of Justin Sun Grin)

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:30:05 AM

At the moment, the price of Cardano is too high. Cardano doesn't have the technical and financial support to keep the price down.

This is the price of Cardano at present. This is not too high. Now it is almost in the low bottom. It needs to grow high and in recent days the attention has turned towards cardano because of the Shelby update. Ethereum will not be replaced by cardano, also it has got good financial and development team without which it isn't possible to be on the top list of altcoins.
I think that the Cardano project has a chance to make a serious competition to ethereum. The team of ethereum is constantly postponing the dates of the renewal of the platform It is not clear when ethereum will switch to POS. Cardano developers are very advanced in their developments. They build connections with different states. This is very useful for the development of the platform.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:53:12 AM

I think its not possible nobody can replace the position of ethereum because after bitcoin ethereum comes in 2nd position from start & everybody have full trust on it.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:56:54 AM

Do you think the price of Cardano is ok?

I think the price of Cardano is much too high. What do you think?

I think most of the features are still in development. The coins are listed only on some exchanges.

The quantum resisdent algorithm is not realy strong compared to the QRL chain.

What else any secret?
I Dont think Ethereum will be replace by any other new coin/token., Ethereum will always go at the top
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:00:29 PM

ADA is getting worse every day, and now it has fallen out of the top 10 in coinmarket. So for me, the ADA will never pass ETH in the future, I am even afraid that the ADA may die if it is not developed.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 12:20:08 PM

I belive that cardano can not replace with ethereum because etherum has great volume and and people believe in ethereum more tha cardano. On the other hand cardano is not growing well.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:21:42 PM

Although cardano has proven to be a good project but overtaking ETH is what I might find hard to believe. ETH is developing while Cardano needs more improvement.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:05:21 PM

Maybe one day ADA will become popular, but today it's only a speculative asset. They have a great prospects and very smart team, but they suffer from the lack of business acumen (in opposite of Justin Sun Grin)
If they are smart, they would have come up with more developments and cardano would have grown beyond the stage it is.
Most times, it is not just about how smart the team is, they could be smart, but may not be active and may not bring up new and innovative ideas that will aid mass adoption.
The coin has good potential considering its use case, yet there should be updates for more relevance.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:06:00 PM

Honestly I think ETH still strong holding it's position as second in the cmc. Cardano is good as well but i think it won't replace eth.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:58:58 PM

There is no any bases to say that Cardano will replace Ethereum. Ethereum is still strong platform now and far future ahead. I think both will grow together in cryptocurrency ecosystem

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:02:32 PM

I don't even think if cardano would replace ethereum since there are no big news against it so, it just a little chance to replace ethereum for cardano.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 08:26:52 AM

Do you think the price of Cardano is ok?

I think the price of Cardano is much too high. What do you think?

I think most of the features are still in development. The coins are listed only on some exchanges.

The quantum resisdent algorithm is not realy strong compared to the QRL chain.

What else any secret?
you need to buy it when it is at the bottom , the coin is very decent that would work with her .

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:08:36 AM

I belive that cardano can not replace with ethereum because etherum has great volume and and people believe in ethereum more tha cardano. On the other hand cardano is not growing well.
ADA is facing many difficulties in product development and improvement. And I think the ADA community is much less than ETH so it is very difficult for ADA to pass ETH in the future.

Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:26:33 AM

Cardano won't replace Ethereum. I think Ethereum is way more ahead in terms of development than Cardano. If you understand what Constantinople is all about, you will give Ethereum foundation some accolades. I think ETH team strategy is top notch.
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:07:58 AM

I don't think, Cardano is still under Ethereum and it will be difficult for Cardano to replace Ethereum. Ethereum is a coin that is very popular and has quite high trust from the community. So I make sure Ethereum will be better than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: