Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain  (Read 32964 times)
afterstorm
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

Lympo continues to gain important exposure in the asian community, as Blockmedia, an influential Korean news site features Lympo's deal with the Mavericks! Continue reading to learn more 👉 https://bit.ly/2lZXDyR
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

It is very unfortunate that the price after the pump has returned to its original condition. I personally like the project and as far as I know, this is the only project on health and sports that is successful. But also I would like to ask what marketing events will be held in the near future and what crypto events the developers will visit? Thank you.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

It is very unfortunate that the price after the pump has returned to its original condition. I personally like the project and as far as I know, this is the only project on health and sports that is successful. But also I would like to ask what marketing events will be held in the near future and what crypto events the developers will visit? Thank you.
it might be bearish at the moment, but in the longterm, current price should be a real bargain, and we should have reached the bottom, soon.. Wink

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

it might be bearish at the moment, but in the longterm, current price should be a real bargain, and we should have reached the bottom, soon.. Wink
But i stil confident with Lympo, we have some great Team. if you see at telegram they always bring the news everyweek and the team always online 24/7 thats why iam really like Lympo

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

LYM listed on ETHLend — the Ethereum-based decentralized lending platform

We are happy to announce that the LYM token has won the ETHLend token listing vote and is now available to be used as collateral for lending digital assets.

READ && WATCH MORE

ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

More and more exchange listed Lympo, congratulation Ada for listing at ETHLend you always bring us the good news for the community thats why iam really like team Lympo. Hope binance can be happen

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
afterstorm
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

Lympo invites you to check out the prototype version of the Lympo App and discuss it on Reddit!  👉 https://bit.ly/2JaQPHD
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

Very strong team. The team comes from the Blockchain Centre enviroment and this is a good plus. Impressive line-up. I like the vision.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

not sure why lym wasn't in the the contest at okex for listing?
they having a field day complaining about the contest lol
lym beats every single coin voted out of the water..
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

But if you are studying up on the project in general, definitely feel free to message me with any questions as well.
afterstorm
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

Lympo is happy to announce that the LYM token has won the ETHLend token listing vote and is now available to be used as collateral for lending digital assets. ETHLend is a brilliant project and you should definitely give it a look.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:35:16 PM

Lympo is happy to announce that the LYM token has won the ETHLend token listing vote and is now available to be used as collateral for lending digital assets. ETHLend is a brilliant project and you should definitely give it a look.

Via vote you can get onto their platform? I thought it is of utter importance that you have very high liquidity to serve as collateral.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Weekly Reddit Challenge Part 4:

This week's task: give us your best tip to create a habit. Habits determine our lives, whether we like it or not. Some make everyday life easier, others are annoying or harmful to us. The brain does not distinguish between good and bad habits. Once a behaviour has grinded in, it is very difficult to change it, even if we are determined to do so. Nevertheless - or precisely because of this - we can make use of habits - and that's why we're asking you to tell us your best way to create a habit. So that you also get a sufficient reward for the tips, we will evaluate again the best three ones and going to announce them at the end. The winners will receive 500 LYM.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LYMPO/comments/8xqqiy/weekly_reddit_challenge_part_4

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

Healthcare - one of the most distruptive areas of blockchain application. There are some projects on medical data exchange and medical supply chains improvement. Think this have a great potential.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

LYM is now a part of Qbao Network – a gateway to the digital economy with more than 5 million users worldwide.
Qbao Network, a multi-functional cross-chain digital wallet, aims to create an entry point to the blockchain ecosystem and the digital economic life. It integrates a cross-chain multi-currency wallet, payment settlement and currency trading platforms, social features (such as encrypted P2P chatting), information on the markets, a Dapp store and other great features. Qbao serves digital currency users from all over the world, offering a cross-chain, decentralized, secure and easy-to-use digital asset platform. The one-stop model aims to meet the needs of people in digital currency payment settlement, digital asset management, digital asset trading, identity authentication, social communications and more, with the main goal being to provide users a full package access to digital economic life.

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YxsGLUzO1U

Nice update on development progress on the status of Lympo App I hope very soon people will be able to get access there. They are moving into positive direction and with working product this project will get more energy in future.
afterstorm
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

The Qbao Network offers a cryptocurrency exchange with a crypto wallet, it provides digital asset management, instant messaging, a Dapp store and more. Congrats to Lympo for being listed!
Discuss it on Reddit 👉 https://bit.ly/2m9aluT
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Nice update on development progress on the status of Lympo App I hope very soon people will be able to get access there. They are moving into positive direction and with working product this project will get more energy in future.
Really excited about this development progress i hope the Lymp APP will help a loot people. Me will use that APP every weekend to make my body more health. Thanks for sharing this information

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

I wonder how the project itself will lead in the technical direction, and of course I like the idea.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

Really excited about this development progress i hope the Lymp APP will help a loot people. Me will use that APP every weekend to make my body more health. Thanks for sharing this information

I'm very surprised to see this project succeeded and known to many people at the present time. A great advantage if it involves their tokens at pre sale runs.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: