Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain  (Read 32964 times)
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:37:18 PM

When I look at the team, I saw future because the team are really awesome that they have a very good background, they are all professionals and I find it very much interesting, I will be supporting this team.

Alwasa, thank you for this support. We put the best Lympo and advisory team to make sure that this vision will work. Besides, it is not a team which was assembled for this tokensale only. We actually worked together the whole year and built a platform to find the best personal coach with 500+ sports coaches and professionals in a small country of Lithuania (www.lympo.lt). Now Lympo platform is expanding to California. Therefore, we are confident that we will bring Lympo.io to the market very soon and with the user base we already have we will make it a useful application for all healthy lifestyle fans in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:08:54 PM

I did not find information what is a soft cap? if the project will not reach it will be a refund for investors?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The_White_RabbitBTC

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

Is the whitelist available? Is there a minimum contribution for the pre-ICO? I saw that the whitelisted contributors will get 20% bonus. I wanna make sure im on that list. How?
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:34:15 PM

I did not find information what is a soft cap? if the project will not reach it will be a refund for investors?

Hey! The softcap is 15%. If the soft cap is not reached during the pre-sale and the token sale, the amount invested will be refunded. We will soon have a smart contract for community bounty, so you will be able to check that as well to be 100% sure. The soft cap is included in our whitepaper and you are right, it is a bit difficult to find, we will put it on the website as well, so that everyone can see it.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:35:52 PM

Is the whitelist available? Is there a minimum contribution for the pre-ICO? I saw that the whitelisted contributors will get 20% bonus. I wanna make sure im on that list. How?

Hello! You are correct! 20% bonus for early whitelist subscribers. Please join our Telegram channel https://t.me/lympo where we will announce the date when the whitelist will be opened.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:39:38 PM

it was long term project, I do interested to the concept of this project, but for now I will follow the progress first, if the community goes bigger , I will joining the project as well, I will pray for your succesfully project
The_White_RabbitBTC

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:08:28 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Do you have MVP?
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:09:59 PM

it was long term project, I do interested to the concept of this project, but for now I will follow the progress first, if the community goes bigger , I will joining the project as well, I will pray for your succesfully project

Hello! I am very glad you like the concept. Indeed, the community is growing and it will be a key to our success just like any other blockchain project. What we are proud of is that this is not just an idea which we developed for a token sale. Lympo is a successful company having employees and a user base starting with 500+ fitness professionals on Lympo.lt and 3000+ fitness coaches using the services of our partner Gympro.com. This will ensure that our product is actually used very soon and we are building a tool that this community needs.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

Hello! Lympo.lt is a functioning platform to find the best fitness trainer or any sports coach. It is working now in Lithuania and expanding to the U.S. www.lympo.com. Lympo platform users and fitness coaches will be the first users of the Lympo digital fitness wallet. We have started developing it and our pre-sale contributors will be able to test it soon after the pre-sale and earn additional tokens while being healthy, i.e. running in a running challenge.
codebread

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:03:32 PM

This project will develop any Airdrop ?
thetractor666

Activity: 59

ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:46:07 PM

Hello! Lympo.lt is a functioning platform to find the best fitness trainer or any sports coach. It is working now in Lithuania and expanding to the U.S. www.lympo.com. Lympo platform users and fitness coaches will be the first users of the Lympo digital fitness wallet. We have started developing it and our pre-sale contributors will be able to test it soon after the pre-sale and earn additional tokens while being healthy, i.e. running in a running challenge.

I know a few potential investors who would like to use this kind of services, a few Rugby clubs looking to capitalize players.
What's the fastest method to get in touch with the team ?

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
codebread

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:18:25 PM

https://www.chipin.com/lympo-jordan-travers-ambassador-blockchain-fitness-app/

Saw this on surfing on the internet, I must say very good concept of an usefull app.
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:25:32 PM

projects related to sports and health in the first place attract my attention.
I think it's very cool, to develop such ideas.
well done
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:22:04 AM

Always a smart idea to run with a smart contract, the team is very young though also really experienced for their age. Thats impressive. I hope there's heavy measures being implemented to safeguard the database which although decentralized is still subject to risk
pikecara

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:06:01 AM

How do you plan safeguarding the protected health information? There are protocols specially designed for this data transmission, how you leverage this in to your project?

Hey pikecara! This is a very good question. We believe that security is key for our users and therefore we believe we got one of the best security experts we could find as our advisor: Hainan Hu, formerly Zalando and Sound Cloud, now Boston Consulting Group Digital Ventures: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hainan/. One of the data storage solutions we are looking at are HIPPA compliant AWS services. The other solution is developed by the former company of our advisor Dr. David Manset, Gnubila: https://www.fedehr.com/. Now, both FedEHR and HIPPA compliant AWS services are meant to be protecting electronic medical records. The information Lympo will be working with, the data from health and sports tracking apps, is not qualified to be as sensitive as medical health records, but we still prefer to use one of these solutions to make sure that in the future our users could store their medical records as well.

Thanks for the reply, the fact you making replys transparent and understandable for people who ain't familiar with this particular technology.
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

I belive in this being the future on sports, every sport will track players performance in near future.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

This project will develop any Airdrop ?

Hey codebread! It will. We will have a healthy airdrop. Our pre-sale participants will be offered to participate in a very special airdrop that will involve running or walking. This way pre-sale contributors will get even more tokens for joining us as the early adapters. That's all I can say now, follow us on Telegram to learn the news as soon as possible: https://t.me/lympo.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

I know a few potential investors who would like to use this kind of services, a few Rugby clubs looking to capitalize players.
What's the fastest method to get in touch with the team ?

That sounds great. Email: ada@lympo.io + info@lympo.io or Telegram @adajonu.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:04:47 PM

https://www.chipin.com/lympo-jordan-travers-ambassador-blockchain-fitness-app/

Saw this on surfing on the internet, I must say very good concept of an usefull app.

Awesome! We are very proud that Jordan joined. And there will be more great people joining. All the latest news on our Telegram: https://t.me/lympo. Here is a text based on an in-depth interview with Jordan Travers. You might find that interesting as well: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/2017-wasnt-just-the-year-of-the-bitcoin-blockchains-are-revolutionizing-industries-as-we-speak-243e885b546a.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:10:10 PM

projects related to sports and health in the first place attract my attention.
I think it's very cool, to develop such ideas.
well done

Thank you! In comparison to many other blockchain for healthcare projects, Lympo does not aim to collect or store electronic medical records, because we believe that it is still too early and the technology needs to gain more trust from institutions and patients. However, we want to make sure that all of us who gather health/sports/wellness data on our phone apps or wearables, are rewarded for this valuable data we provide about ourselves. While we are not offering a new app, Lympo proposes a way to collect and monetise this data with the user controlling it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: