Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FARM] FARMcoin (DAO) - Multi mining share  (Read 1075 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:48 AM

Hello Dev! Does your project based on big number of masternodes under one roof? Think it will look more like bank system with longterm investments.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:55:55 AM

Hello Dev! Does your project based on big number of masternodes under one roof? Think it will look more like bank system with longterm investments.
FARM is a combination of POW and POS, it will give holders a long term profit out of the POS as well as monthly profit out of the POW.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

A quick announcement.
We have upgraded our website with Terms and Conditions. Please spear some time to take a look.

https://www.farmcoin.eu/termsconditions.htm

Thank you,
                  E.K., FARM Team
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

You can visit our Facebook page, stay up to date with all news, like us, share with your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/farmcoin.eu/

FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Guys please make sure you fill our Donation Phase Form before purchasing any FARM. We have published all informations on our website.
Click on the link to find out more!
https://www.farmcoin.eu/ico.html
sieth

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

Hello Dev. Aside from ether, can we purchase using bitcoin?
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

Hello Dev. Aside from ether, can we purchase using bitcoin?
Yes, you can use bitcoin as well. Just bare with me while I share our address. I will update you with the address as soon as possible.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

Click the link for our informations updated in BTC address 

https://www.farmcoin.eu/ico.html
ytrezq

Activity: 285
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Token contract address please ?
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

Token contract address please ?
0xe5d33fc146713dd632912b3c5641a235c29ecb92
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 09:06:36 AM by FARMCOIN.eu

What are your terms in regards to security of a person's wallet? Do you have 2FA? How would it be deposited to our wallets?
The investor uses his private MEW or IM token wallet, we have no power over the security of those.  We send FARM and  will be sending mining rewards from our wallet to te address we recived the funds from you.
ruleben

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

lonely,lonely,lonely
lonely,lonely to my mine
so,why i must mine with contract? is it crazy?
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

lonely,lonely,lonely
lonely,lonely to my mine
so,why i must mine with contract? is it crazy?
I would highly recommend you to visit our website and read through all the informations.
Our contracts guarantee not only the monthly passive income but also annual rewards. By investing in FARM you don't need to worry about extra cost such as electricity bills or purchasing a new minner when you want to increase your income, the only thing you need to do is purchase some FARM and wait for the profit. It's simple, it's easy.
crychild

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Hi!
So if i make investment this month(1% of mining power), when i become my first revenue? I must wait for the donation phase will be ended?
From where you and your team have experiences with real mining farms?
After donation phase will be sold 20% of HP, so 80% of all HP will be yours or % is counted from solded tokens between investors?
If you speak about contracts, i want to have also more informations. I am sorry but names of dev team speak nothing to me and here goes about money.
Thank you.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

Hi!
So if i make investment this month(1% of mining power), when i become my first revenue? I must wait for the donation phase will be ended?
From where you and your team have experiences with real mining farms?
After donation phase will be sold 20% of HP, so 80% of all HP will be yours or % is counted from solded tokens between investors?
If you speak about contracts, i want to have also more informations. I am sorry but names of dev team speak nothing to me and here goes about money.
Thank you.
Basically, if you invest this month you will recive your first payment with  the beginning of March, before ICO starts. People, who purchase FARM at the Donation Phase will recive their first profits before ICO starts, however it does not equal the Donation phase end date as we can not assume the specific date for that.
Our Team is a group of people with different experiences. Not all of us have had anything to do with mining itself, but we are all people with specifications. A head of our Team is a man after IT collage with 4 years of private trading and mining experience and 2 years of managing experience. He has been creating and perfecting this project for a year. As his right hand there is an electrican with 5 years of experience. Our head of communication is a lady who finnished tourist and communication collage.  Also, as a co-founder is a mechanic with 2 years of mining experience. On top of that there are people we cooperate with, such as Financial manager with 18 years of experience, a lawyer, a Czech and Slovak language advisor and some more.
The schedule for % is:
minimum 60%% of profit goes to our Investors,
maximum 30 % being spend on upgrading the mining
10% goes to cover all the costs.
I hope this answer gave you at least some of the idea, please make sure to contact us if you have any more questions.
crychild

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

Thank you for fast answer, but i think that we dont understand each other, maybe it will be better explain it on some example.

So have you run some farm now? Please, do you have any concrete references and statisics? Also some contratcs with producers of hw? Are you own or rent warehouse? It will be on one place? Do you have contract, promise of permission from electricity distributing company?
Can you share copy of this all(without prices, names, but with company name vat number, adress ectr.)

So 100000FARM i can buy in donation phase for 50.000usd, and it is i 1% of all HP if you sell all ICOs, you spend this money for mining rigs/asics, right?
Other investors buy also FARMs 900000 to march 9% of all ICOs. And your personaly own 10% of all FARMS
so for 500.000usd you buy hw.
From this hw i become  0,01*0,60*hash power or 0,1*0,6*HP,
Or in model if you own 10% ICOs and investorst own also 10%, i like investor have profit 0,5*0,01*0,6*HP ?
If i understand in this situation, investors give to you money to buying hw and they have profit 20%*60% of HP?

I mean profit to time when are all ICOs out of stock. (you own 10%ICOs +30% for service)

I need to compare what is for me better (if buying asics and run it in company that take 5% fee and all electricity cost) or your project.

Price for FARM is now 0,50usd/FARM and after donation phase 1usd/FARM. So if you sell all ICOs(for 8mil.usd) and spend it for hw, how is possible to increase mining power?

I hope that you have some simple to understand example, if I spend 50.000usd in donation phase, before out of stock FARM and after. How much i will have monthly in profit.

You had wrote here that all investors rent som place in warehouse, but also own mining hw? So what i have in hand if you have ended your service? Or just mining start to be nonprofit(30% of fee will be not enought for all costs) for some time because price can also fall, you will pause mining or?

Thank for your patience.
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

The idea is very interesting and I may promote it. I just want to point out a typo on your first post. You entered 'Contracst' instead of Contracts.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:48:50 AM

Thank you for fast answer, but i think that we dont understand each other, maybe it will be better explain it on some example.

So have you run some farm now? Please, do you have any concrete references and statisics? Also some contratcs with producers of hw? Are you own or rent warehouse? It will be on one place? Do you have contract, promise of permission from electricity distributing company?
Can you share copy of this all(without prices, names, but with company name vat number, adress ectr.)

So 100000FARM i can buy in donation phase for 50.000usd, and it is i 1% of all HP if you sell all ICOs, you spend this money for mining rigs/asics, right?
Other investors buy also FARMs 900000 to march 9% of all ICOs. And your personaly own 10% of all FARMS
so for 500.000usd you buy hw.
From this hw i become  0,01*0,60*hash power or 0,1*0,6*HP,
Or in model if you own 10% ICOs and investorst own also 10%, i like investor have profit 0,5*0,01*0,6*HP ?
If i understand in this situation, investors give to you money to buying hw and they have profit 20%*60% of HP?

I mean profit to time when are all ICOs out of stock. (you own 10%ICOs +30% for service)

I need to compare what is for me better (if buying asics and run it in company that take 5% fee and all electricity cost) or your project.

Price for FARM is now 0,50usd/FARM and after donation phase 1usd/FARM. So if you sell all ICOs(for 8mil.usd) and spend it for hw, how is possible to increase mining power?

I hope that you have some simple to understand example, if I spend 50.000usd in donation phase, before out of stock FARM and after. How much i will have monthly in profit.

You had wrote here that all investors rent som place in warehouse, but also own mining hw? So what i have in hand if you have ended your service? Or just mining start to be nonprofit(30% of fee will be not enought for all costs) for some time because price can also fall, you will pause mining or?

Thank for your patience.

I will give you exact details of expected payments.

Holder 1% = 100 000FARM= first reward 7000USD, next month +7%
in next 12 months reward increased +84%

Holder 0,1%= 10 000FARM= first reward 700USD, next month +7%

Holder 0,01%= 1000FARM= first reward 70USD, next month +7%

Holder 0,001%= 100FARM= first reward 7USD, next month +7%

And we also hope that price of FARM will go up with Hashing upgrades.

We own 2 buildings ready to set up equipment. We will rent 1 more building with office. More legal informations soon. We would like to register company as soon as possible and publish all informations needed.

7% of tokens will be locked. (this address will not receive any reward)

3% will be given to team as we will use most of these funds to buy more equipment.

We hope mining will be profitable at least for few years.

Ewe will answer questions if you have more
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

The idea is very interesting and I may promote it. I just want to point out a typo on your first post. You entered 'Contracst' instead of Contracts.
Thank you, we appreciate that.
Kinieter

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

in next 12 months reward increased +84% ??
is it for sure , or according to , e.g eth price ? im mining myself and it wont reach that high profitability except on eth price increase that mean im hodling all the coin till sell time and paying electric with my lifesaving lol
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: