Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will XRP go?  (Read 309 times)
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:19:54 AM

Ripple still survive with the red sea right now but I think it will go to 0.8/0.9 tomorrow

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:28:31 AM

right now the price of XRP is $1,35 and i think the price of XRP can reach $2 i dont know why the price of XRP rising up, and i hope that the price of XRP can stable at that price, or increasing again so the XRP holder can feel the profit. i think the price of XRP increasing is because the price if bitcoin is going down? is it right?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:41:50 AM

I bought XRP in April. Today it made a profit of +209% in bitcoin. But this is not the limit. I continue to keep it for a long time. And now its the normal price for purchase. In 2018 he's got a good chance to more growth

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:41:50 AM

I think everyone agrees that XRP is a good coin to hold long term, but how low will it go?

After it's $1.37 rally the other day, I decided to throw in $100 at $1.14. Then it hits $.98, another $100, then today $.84/88, $150.

Am I jumping the gun? The first one admittedly I pulled the trigger too fast, but what about the others? Any predictions for the lowest dip?

I believe on XRP i bought it when it was around 20 cents.  Now the price as of this writing is $1.17  but I still believe that price will still rise.

I do not think it will go less than 90 cents.  I know it is frustrating when the prices go lower on your buy price but just hold it as I believe XRP may reach $2-$3 in the near future.
UglyMirror

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:42:45 AM

I think everyone agrees that XRP is a good coin to hold long term, but how low will it go?

After it's $1.37 rally the other day, I decided to throw in $100 at $1.14. Then it hits $.98, another $100, then today $.84/88, $150.

Am I jumping the gun? The first one admittedly I pulled the trigger too fast, but what about the others? Any predictions for the lowest dip?

For me you'r doing a good investment if you plan on holding for long term just don't suffer the down of the value and wait.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:53:15 AM

No one can predict a price rise or fall, so you just need to buy it at the right price and choose to ignore it, and you'll get a decent return in the future.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:42:32 AM

hold for the long term.

recently xrp climbed, consolidated, climbed again and is consolidating again (with minor corrections within). Hang in there, this coin is not a joke to those that will be using it IRL and big players are starting to get involved.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:50:38 AM

Ripple is a very strong coin and its upward journey started and it can go to moon in 2018. It is already going up and  a small correction can be happen any time before another runup. This coin can be hold for long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:56:49 AM

It is very difficult to predict how much any coin rise or fall as cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. My believe that in next year XRP will be continue it journey to rise, ups and down are the part of it journey and it will not fall below $0.80.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:06:33 AM

I noticed that most low supply coins have a good price and higher supply coins like Billion coins have little price and little increase. I think XRP will increase the price little by little.

madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:13:54 AM

First you have answer yourself whether you want a long term investment or short term investment. As per your post you want to do a long term investment, but you are acting like you are into short term investment.

If you want short term profit, use buy orders. But as you are planning for long term investment, my idea is not to think about tiny variations of the price. Just hold onto what you have bought. As XRP price is still varying around 1 USD, there is still a huge opportunity to grow up.

Those types of missing outs happen time to time, personally I also have this kind of experiences. Keep your targets and work your plan.  
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

ripple already too high i. believe soon it will drop back to 1 usd or below it.  i suggest you go on xlm . its undervalue  coin and have a great potential. ill hold my coin till febuary or end of january

Leklith

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

XRP as a rocket takes off in price, although it can not be extracted. Apparently, growth is due to the fall of bitcoin. In 2018, in my opinion, it will grow in price and will likely reach $ 5.
John Langut

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:17:33 PM

Not long i hope . that coin is a centralised piece of shit.
The price vs the supply is way to high, they got their marketing right though.

You may not like it, but clearly there's a market for a centralised piece of shit.

Instead of saying the price vs the supply is too high, you could also simply look at the market cap and see it's still below Bitcoin and Ethereum.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:38:22 PM

XRP is a good potential for you that want profit from long term. but if you want xrp so bad don't buy at this price cause the price still to high right now. so hold down your money fist and wait for the xrp price falls and thats the perfect time to buy that coin.

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:44:47 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:22:41 AM by mprep

It's better to wait until the price adjust. XRP price gone up too much. Yes it has a good future but you need a good point to buy.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
John Langut

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:34:00 PM

Ripple is fighting with Ethereum over the number 2 spot. Looks like I made the right call. Maybe it's against your principles, but if you don't make a profit someone else will. You might as well benefit from the price increase while it lasts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: