Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin is Best for 2018?  (Read 307 times)
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

Hello.....Friends...

In the Starting of 2018, I want to just start investments in Altcoin with the small amount. So please Suggest me which Altcoin is best for 2 to 3 Years of investments.
Instead of investing 2-3 years and having small amounts of money, why don't you invest in a few 2-3 month ICO projects?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:46:43 AM

I would recommend checking out the Authoreon project. They're currently giving away free coins through the airdrop so it's worth the shot.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Shah112233

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

If i look for 2018 short and easy investments in cryptomarket , i should go for DeepOnion . As i am already investing in Onions since last month and it looks a promising project like other best altcoins . DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency which work on TOR network . Recently some new features of DeepOnion are  introduced and  working on much more . Rapid increase in prices of onions makes worth of onion for 2018 investments .
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:05:22 AM

I still recommend Ethereum and Ripple because it's a good coin and has a future. I believe in Ethereum because it's been proven and many investors love Ethereum
geethnew

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:17:42 AM

ETH, XRP, XVG will be a good choice. Smiley I personally like ETH and XRP because they have normal flow rather than having rapid growth
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:08:30 PM

Hello.....Friends...

In the Starting of 2018, I want to just start investments in Altcoin with the small amount. So please Suggest me which Altcoin is best for 2 to 3 Years of investments.
Maybe I will pick Ethereum...Ripple been doing pretty well, considering that people hated that coin years ago.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sanjunipero

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

i am kind a new in this market i will go with waves. it is relatively cheap and have a nice influence on investors. and tech behind its is promising.
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

My favourite one is BCPT. Low market cap, high potential. And I like PHR and XRB as well. They might have very good prices by the end of 2018

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:55:06 PM

Eth
Neo/Gas
Lisk
Siacoin
Wanchain
Hacken
Oyster Pearl
Cindicator
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

If you like to see coinmarketcap, i'm always interested to see Ripple's price movements. Currently, ripple occupies the 3rd position of the best coin in cryptocurrency version https://coinmarketcap.com/. What is interesting to see from Ripple is that when bitcoin and altcoin prices decline that occur in the ripple is experiencing price increases. Yeah you can see it if you do not believe it.

Based on that i think that Ripple deserves to be a place of investment. For now, the ripple price is around $ 1.34 and probably in 2018 will rise again. Because of some sources that I read, when some banks reject the other cryptocurrency system but instead ripple cooperate with banks to implement the technology on their payment infrastructure.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

If you like to see coinmarketcap, i'm always interested to see Ripple's price movements. Currently, ripple occupies the 3rd position of the best coin in cryptocurrency version https://coinmarketcap.com/. What is interesting to see from Ripple is that when bitcoin and altcoin prices decline that occur in the ripple is experiencing price increases. Yeah you can see it if you do not believe it.

Based on that i think that Ripple deserves to be a place of investment. For now, the ripple price is around $ 1.34 and probably in 2018 will rise again. Because of some sources that I read, when some banks reject the other cryptocurrency system but instead ripple cooperate with banks to implement the technology on their payment infrastructure.

I do not see any single altcoin as the best one for 2018.There are many altcoins which are gaining popularity.Ripple is getting very popular these days.Litecoin is on the list.Ripple has reached upto $1.34.So for investment purpose,ripple can be the best option after bitcoin.2018 is going to be the year of cryptocurrencies.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

Friend .if you have low investment than i suggest you to go to litecoin and ethereum.but if you have high investment than you go to bitcoin.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
exadex.org

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:24:17 PM

Ardor will rule 2018. Grin

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:41:19 PM

eth, ltc, deep, oyster for me because this is all I have for now and plan for long term holdings, this is the best for me now hope that i'm correct!
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

XVG, IOTA, EOS and ETN--you might want to look out for these guys but I suggest pick only the coins you really believed in which has a future as choosing all four at the same time might lead to over-diversification, and that is not a good thing especially for a beginner.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

I advise you to look at altcoins with low cost and which in the future can bring you from x5-x10 times profit. In my opinion this is EOS. Also promising, but these altcoins are more expensive: waves, stratis, xrp. And my advice to you- is not to invest everything in one altcoin, better buy a few. Wink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: