Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] bitcoin for Giftbig.com e-gift card  (Read 2674 times)
americandesi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:02:35 PM

In order of e-gift card on giftbig, he has put his email id instead of mine. So he got gift card no. and pin no. He forwarded gift card no. and pin no. I redeemed gift card and giftbig told me that e-gift cards which I ordered using redemption will be sent by email. However, till now I have not received any email from giftbig regarding shipping of e-gift cards. Total I sent 4 mails, but no reply. I called today but today is holiday, so no one answering.

Moderator,
I can show you proof. I have order details. So if you want to confirm with them, I will forward order details to you.

I dont know whether it has cancelled or not...Fact is that, I have not received e-gift card which I ordered.

Hey Bitmit,

I took a look at some more details and I see that he has sent you the card and that you have redeemed it.

Please confirm..

He has shown me the proof as well.

Do let us know if the deal is completed.

My take on this situation

Bitmit was suggested by samar and not by street jammer, and it has been accepted by you that the gift card was indeed sent by street jammer.  As far as street jammer is concerned, he cannot be held responsible for bitmit's lethargy and whatever else.  He should get his btc.

+1

Bitmit_samar contacted me first asking to sell the btc's for e-giftcard.
There were too many unknowns so i declined to do the transaction.
My take.! bitmit is technically not an escrow. At the end of the day, it is still handled by the same person who is buying/selling using bitmit account.

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 04:14:45 PM

In order of e-gift card on giftbig, he has put his email id instead of mine. So he got gift card no. and pin no. He forwarded gift card no. and pin no. I redeemed gift card and giftbig told me that e-gift cards which I ordered using redemption will be sent by email. However, till now I have not received any email from giftbig regarding shipping of e-gift cards. Total I sent 4 mails, but no reply. I called today but today is holiday, so no one answering.

Moderator,
I can show you proof. I have order details. So if you want to confirm with them, I will forward order details to you.

I dont know whether it has cancelled or not...Fact is that, I have not received e-gift card which I ordered.

Hey Bitmit,

I took a look at some more details and I see that he has sent you the card and that you have redeemed it.

Please confirm..

SJ, have you received any email after bitmit redeemed the card?

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 06:07:51 PM

it seems you did not read whole thing... e-gift code was not sent by email. He has mentioned his email in shipping at giftbig. He forwarded e-gift code for use. Now, e-gift cards which I ordered using giftbig code, has not received and no status by giftbig.... Can you please let me know what I have to do in this situation? He contacted giftbig for cancellation, now I dont know whether they cancelled order or not.

Moderator,

Hey Bitmit,

Please confirm..

My take on this situation

Bitmit was suggested by samar and not by street jammer, and it has been accepted by you that the gift card was indeed sent by street jammer.  As far as street jammer is concerned, he cannot be held responsible for bitmit's lethargy and whatever else.  He should get his btc.

Verified And Trusted Seller- Amazon Shopping Service
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 06:34:29 PM

I guess that we will just have to wait a day or more, since its around the weekend before this gets resolved.

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 01:41:39 PM

I guess that we will just have to wait a day or more, since its around the weekend before this gets resolved.

I chat with giftbig today and resolved issue. I got giftcard few min. ago. Released bitcoin. Also sent mail to bitmit support system.

thanks.

Verified And Trusted Seller- Amazon Shopping Service
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

I chat with giftbig today and resolved issue. I got giftcard few min. ago. Released bitcoin. Also sent mail to bitmit support system.

thanks.

+1

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: